House Delaware: From the Gravel Pit. Words: DYNAMIC ENTRY!

1747576777880»

Comments

• NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    Blaz, we usually hit up each other on fridays. So the best way to hit us up would be to hit us up on our facebook page. If you are interested. Just pm me your facebook id and i will add you to the group if you're serious about trying to get into these gatherings. and that goes for anyone here who is interested. Whether you are lurking or not. just pm me if you are serious about this.
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
  • UnEcornUnEcorn Joined: Posts: 1
    Are there any girls in Delaware who play?
  • TaiHyugaTaiHyuga Joined: Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    i've been visiting my pops down here for a while was wondering if anyone is up for some games in UMVC or Injustice if so lemme know , im dying out here -__- not sure where i am exactly but i think im in harbeson can get a ride to where ever though so if anything lemme know
    check mah page out O_O http://www.youtube.com/user/TaiHyuga2336

PSN:TaiHyuga
  • wapostylewapostyle Joined: Posts: 259
    Greetings House Delaware. It has been too long.

I'm looking to get some offline AE2012 going in the next few weeks on a regular basis. Any other games are welcome as always. I typically can provide 2 setups (1 xbox / 1 PS3) and we will likely be looking for a 3rd depending on turn out.

If anyone is interested hit me up and let me know.
  • bonjbonj You may call me G. Joined: Posts: 51
    Do you guys still meet up? I'll be back in the Wilmington area from the 4th to the 18th for some work training/Summer Jam (hopefully). I might have to share a rental car with coworkers, but if you still do gatherings I'll try to get there somehow. I still only play AE and Gen, though.
    Octogenarian who fights stringently with ingenuity. Generally unsuited to the fighting genre after generous nerfs in the 2nd-gen SFIV. Has stamina of the gentler gender. Can't generate genuine wins.
  • wapostylewapostyle Joined: Posts: 259
    Hey Bonj, I'll see if I can get something going next week.
  • BoogBoog HOBO Joined: Posts: 271
    bonj wrote: »
    Do you guys still meet up? I'll be back in the Wilmington area from the 4th to the 18th for some work training/Summer Jam (hopefully). I might have to share a rental car with coworkers, but if you still do gatherings I'll try to get there somehow. I still only play AE and Gen, though.

Yeaaaa sry guys we ended up pretty much abandoning this page and made on on facebook since we all have one lol. We still do meet up actually, Team (De) Dynamic Entry is still in full effect! Come thru to the page on fb, link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/336708069754544/ .
    we usually play on Fridays, Sundays and sometimes Tuesday.
    Nice, no worries. I should be able to get the car tomorrow night. Wapo, if you got something arranged lemme know and I'll try my best to make it. Might not get the car Saturday but maybe someone could get me (staying at staybridge suites in Newark). I'll check out the fb group now
    Octogenarian who fights stringently with ingenuity. Generally unsuited to the fighting genre after generous nerfs in the 2nd-gen SFIV. Has stamina of the gentler gender. Can't generate genuine wins.
    Just noticed the fb group is closed to the public. For the group admins, my name is Benjamin Wartel. Just requested entry into the group.
  • kookymanus2099kookymanus2099 The original Kookymanus Joined: Posts: 73
    Interesting, i've been part of SRK since 1999 n it was on & off but I never actually seen this group before. Sure i've heard rumors n seen a few faces on Xanadu but personally never encountered anyone. Well w/ the exception of Pacifist who i've known & played against over the years. I was intending on going to summer jam but can't afford to now due to bills. But hopefully over the next few weeks I can attend the events in maryland. I hope to meet the rest of the group someday. I live in Frederica, De
  • EffayEffay Joined: Posts: 121
    Anyone play in Newark near University of Delaware's campus?
    Skullgirls: Parasoul/Squigly/Cerebella
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384
    *blows off the dust on this thread* Sorry guys as it has been awhile since we've posted here, but yes the Delaware scene is still going on as we play Marvel, AE, and Blazeblue. We meet on Fridays at my place in Newark/Bear Border from like 8pm - until 3-4am something like that. We travel to majors across the east coast as we were at Final Round and have Civil War 6 Coming up. We haven't checked this thread in sometime as we've moved to our Facebook page which is here, anyone that is about please feel free to request to join or pm me here I'll get back to you soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/336708069754544/
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384
    Oh wow just decided to log on.. We still active for anyone that lives in Delaware we meet in Newark about 15mins from UD on Fridays.. Facebook group search for Delaware FGC
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com