House Delaware: From the Gravel Pit. Words: DYNAMIC ENTRY!

Comments

• NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    umm...damn I leave a week and then this shit happens? You guys are silly with these convos. Just get over it. Also just for your info it's easy to read andy.. it's not a female/male thing, it's a poker thing. Same thing when i read kenny or cos. Like do i know cos wants to go home and I still egg him on about playing? yes. but i not gonna stop cuse i'm egging him on. It's easy to read people's minds when shit hits the fan.

anyways....I won't be doing the break cuse... you know... that game... with the personas... and everything will be out.. and i'm getting my practice on! and weds. , i was thinking of having a session with P4A so we can get our training on. and on friday do friday night fights! Unless.. this little charade escalates then a different story. but if you guys are putting it behind you.
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384
    Im up for a P4A session Nas and Xanadu they had Persona and the game looks really amazing, I can't wait to have it tomorrow... damn those guys at Xanadu for getting copies early.
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
  • Cosmic_CastawayCosmic_Castaway Legendary Dark Knight Joined: Posts: 2,449
    I really don't care anymore about this whole conversation, tbh. Better things to worry about.

Did I mention I want to try this at the next Gravel Pit, but with UMvC3? >.>
    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Anus+Mcphanus/the-marvel-vs-capcom-drinking-game-86289.phtml

Also, I will be getting P4U tomorrow, because it looks hella fun. Probably won't enter tournaments for it, but hey, can't hurt for you guys to get matchup experience against a Narukami on the regular. I have a feeling you'll be running into a lot of them.
    The Excusatory Wizard of Execution
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    I'll be picking up P4A after work, when I'll really get a chance to practice is a good question. I'm already calling a massive amount of butthurt from mitsuru and chie, seeing as though thats like 80% of japanese matches. Chie flowcharts will show up.
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 4,556
    Fuckig soap opera with you all. Take it out on each other
    at the battle ;)

In other news, great games to Dess and Curakill, sorry
    about disconnecting it was getting mad late and I had
    to wake up early.
  • BoogBoog HOBO Joined: Posts: 271
    So Whose got it first O_O so i can mooch of you and play!
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    Haha Chie is just retarded, its like some character have trouble getting damage without meter or corner then she shows up with mixups that lead into mixups.

She feels so flow charty.

Naoto feels different but is pretty interesting, dat hazama dlc color is boss.
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384
    Teddy has item drops you know what that means... It's like Peacock all over again....
    I think he's got more toys then them K&B Stores.
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    So you called it angry..I guess I found my character after todays spare/learning matches with cos..yea I do kinda wish she did more damage, but something tells me that shes got power up combos for that ;). We Shall seeee 2morrow
    Teddy has item drops you know what that means... It's like Faust all over again....
    I think he's got more toys then them K&B Stores.
    Fixed it for ya.

Yeah Chie is stupid good (at launch) because basic things into rampage > skull crusher > dragon kick do like 2k or omit the dragon kick to have another 50/50 mixup.

I'm not looking forward to how Nas is gonna play...
    Nas should just play Naoto so he can jump around all day and shoot a gun.
    So whose up and home early so we can session at my house before we session at nas house O_o..sessionception
  • ticklemedavidticklemedavid nom Joined: Posts: 46
    Ahhhh P4U is awesome.
    Live Gamertag: getsmooshed
  • WonderTonicWonderTonic I Push Buttons Joined: Posts: 264
    Indeed. Loving Liz's fragile ass so far.
    3DS FC: 1848 1731 7787
    Ah Labrys, who's idea was it to give you a city accent?

"This game's sponzas"

So we having a P4A session tonight to see who's played, who's practiced, and who has been watching yoo many japanese matches?
    you guys can come over anytime.. I been watching mitsuru matches basically. I actually like Yosuke for some reason
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
    Shoutous to DPs. distr2.gif
    So guys, we should like, totally support this place and look into hosting tournaments here.

http://www.degamelounge.com/
    Watch some japanese matches:

Mitsuru, Mitsuru, Mitsuru, Chie, Chie...

GIVE ME SOME DIFFERENT CHARACTERS TO LOOK AT!

Current DE P4A character spread:

Mitsuru:1
    Chie:3
    Teddie:2
    Teddie's that can block:0
    Yosuke:1
    Yu:1
    Akihiko:1
    Labrys:1

InB4 people say they play other characters that's who you primarily played last session. If you want to claim you use other characters, show it tonight.
    Sooo What time we in therr nas?
    i'm thinking 8 right now.

and there's no change to the character i want to play. only other character i have interest in playing is Yousuke
    So guys, we should like, totally support this place and look into hosting tournaments here.

http://www.degamelounge.com/

Damn they close early, we should just open shop in the new castle.
    actually games start at 6 so BRING YOUR PERSONA OUT SO I CAN ENVOKE YOU BITCHES!
    Teddie's that can block:0
    YO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Damn they close early, we should just open shop in the new castle.
    I'm sure we could arrange something. People will close later when there's money in it for them. One of my friends who is a Tekken player is helping them out. He told me to tell all of y'all to come out and stuff, because that's a place where we could hold actual DE tournaments.
    and......who will show up for fighters? The same guys that show at the Gravel Pit? You can hold actual DE tournaments in New Castle without going to corn country.
    g18_pencil-FFFFFF00.png
    P4U Day 4 Gravel Pit Session!!! www.twitch.tv/boog19
    Shout-outs to last night, especially Dangle with that Aegis play, its really good to see that we are using different characters.

So with the second P4A session here's a new character spread:
    Mains
    Mitsuru: 1
    Chie:3
    Yu:1
    Akihiko:1
    Teddie:2
    Aegis:1
    Labrys:1
    Yosuke:1

Subs:
    Yu:1 (Dangle, for when sometimes you just wanna dp the world)
    Yosuke:1? (So we've heard Nas say...)
    Naoto:1 (shoutouts to IK that can sometimes catch people)
    Shadow Labrys:1 (Hold onto all these hitboxes)

Hope to see everyone at Battle by the Bridge today.
  • etan.psietan.psi Joined: Posts: 58
    Alright. Life is returning to normal maybe, gonna try to make it back out regularly. Picked up P4A, using Kanji (I get to hit people with a chair, repeatedly, in the face!) Think I finally have UMVC3 team set between Cap/Deadpool, Doom and Task. Working on getting back to a Monday-Friday schedule so I can actually hang out for more than few hours since I currently work at 7am on saturdays -_- Hope to see you all next Friday
    xbl: SodiumRising
    psn: Sylverstryke
    and......who will show up for fighters? The same guys that show at the Gravel Pit? You can hold actual DE tournaments in New Castle without going to corn country.
    While that's true. There's also the influence that the gravel pit would bring. Knowing that people REALLY would go out their way to play these games might encourage motivation. and I actually seen a bunch of cats from dover play marvel at otakon who played very well and were very determined to come hang out with us (prolly that phone call i missed like 2 secs ago). there's definetely some form of community down there. and you still have the B-more cats to harass us?

Is it the best spot? Not to my liking. I much would rather it stays in the newark area where you can easily get more people to entice to come play competitively and be able to access to more outside comp.

if it were me i would say give a shot. I would also say though that guy who's helping should throw up some flyers and the like to get that thing going.
    Jose/Pacifist is the one who's helping out, P.J., so I assume it's a good deal. Apparently it's going well too.
    P4A: ended up in the middle, not bad since I haven't really learned Naoto yet.

UMVC3: piss poor showing, mind was not focused on that I guess.

KoF: won that and broke even by the end of the day.

Just did all of shadow labrys's challenge...

*Ding* Trophy earned. "Sweet"

*Mitsuru is now unlocked as an announcer* "I never asked for this"
  • SIK JOKERSIK JOKER The Stock Boy Centurian Joined: Posts: 43
    Good shit to everybody last night sorry I couldn't make it I was at a friends birthday party, but im glad to see everyone placed pretty well yall practically ran P4A lol
    *Double post* Are we hitting up any tournaments this week if so im down
  • lv9999fenrirlv9999fenrir Joined: Posts: 31
    I'm also picking up persona. Look forward to games with you guys when my schedule actually permits.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    DE_Who(?)
    *Double post* Are we hitting up any tournaments this week if so im down
    Im tryna hit up the break man if you and anyone else wanna join..its a diff crowd with diff people to play against.. i think thats good for us..but lemme kno whose down..im also goin to hubbs today, so if anyone wants to join just ask
    Im tryna hit up the break man if you and anyone else wanna join..its a diff crowd with diff people to play against.. i think thats good for us..but lemme kno whose down..im also goin to hubbs today, so if anyone wants to join just ask

Yessir im down for the break definately this will be my first one and when you going to hubbs today?
  • HuBBsDoctorHuBBsDoctor GVN Fo Sizzle! Joined: Posts: 916
    www.twitch.tv/thegvn come watch some persona action!!
    Mastermind of Gaming Vision Network
    The home of the GVN Winter Brawl and Summer Jam.
    tumblr_m88o18hdgZ1rd3kkno1_500.png

What Mitsuru players believe...
    I won't be able to go to Xanbats or the tournament in Philly this week, guys. Starting work, and they needed me the rest of the week. I'll be at the Gravel Pit on Friday though.