House Delaware: From the Gravel Pit. Words: DYNAMIC ENTRY!

Comments

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Joined: Posts: 7
    Hey I was up in Philly this past weekend with a couple of my friends and we met and played some of you Delaware guys. We're all from Newark so we definitely want to get start coming out when you guys play around the area. anyone mind sending the details my way?
  • Cosmic_CastawayCosmic_Castaway Legendary Dark Knight Joined: Posts: 2,449
    Hey I was up in Philly this past weekend with a couple of my friends and we met and played some of you Delaware guys. We're all from Newark so we definitely want to get start coming out when you guys play around the area. anyone mind sending the details my way?
    Always good to see more people interested. Expect a PM from me shortly.

Sent from the Batcave
    The Excusatory Wizard of Execution
  • KahmosKahmos Joined: Posts: 724
    snip
    How i Sk8board
  • GoldfishXGoldfishX Joined: Posts: 488
    Not that I'm involved, but just a general observation...Only having one set-up is just begging for trouble. Especially for high-traffic games.
    MvC 3 - Team Iron Maiden = Amatarasu (the beast)/Spencer (the trooper)/Taskmaster (the clairvoyant)
    MvC 2 - Megaman/Cable/Capcom, Storm/Megaman/Tron
    That's fucked up, Kahmos. FGC lost a passionate guy today. Best of luck.

Also, guys, I'm going to pass on Xanbats this week. I haven't been practicing in anything and I'm just not feeling it. Have fun though.

Sent from the Batcave
  • NastrodamusNastrodamus Akihiko of House Frey! Joined: Posts: 1,462
    what i haven't practiced mvc3 at all and doing pretty well still.

Also games thursday night cuse friday i'm hitting up this 8 at the break tourney for p4u
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
    I'll be there tomorrow with Doritos intact.
    MvC 3 - Team Iron Maiden = Amatarasu (the beast)/Spencer (the trooper)/Taskmaster (the clairvoyant)
  • sixshot1999sixshot1999 Mad Hatter of the FGC Joined: Posts: 384

Welcome welcome... we play in Newark I hope Cos sent you all info to see you guys at the next meetup we got going on, cause we are always looking for new people that are interested in getting better cause we travel a lot as you can see..

@Nas I'll be over late Thursday cause have NFL Draft for my brothers fantasy league unless I can leech wifi from you.. I'll help you grind in P4U and I promised my GF some QT so I can't hit the Break for the tournament.

@ Eller: I'm sad to see you go and hope you will reconsider leaving the FGC cause you are a solid player, but if you don't I have your number and def will be in touch with you cause I've been wanting to get back into AE truth be told.

77 Pages we in there...

Shoutoutz to Team Dynamic Entry that were at SJ6 I was hella fun and Cos you missed out..
    Def looking forward to NEC on December 1st & 2nd and thats right I'm posting the info now so you all get plenty of time to make arrangements and whatever else you need to do.. Hopefully we can get these DE shirts by then and that we all level up cause SJ was a def learning experience and I got some solid advice from players...
    CEO of Dynamic Custom Beadworks
    Follow us on Twitter: @DynamicBeadwork
    Like us on Facebook: /Dynamicbeadwork
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    Jw, Kilgore, are you the Skrull player I was playing in the corner? I was running two teams (Task/Dorm/Ammy? I forget, then I went to a Skrull team), if you remember.

Was playing around with a variation of Knive's team (Skrull-B is similar to Akuma...I just switched the order around, so it goes Spencer/Sent/Skrull). I can do the combo with the upgrapple into drones into upgrapple, but I keep fucking up the timing on the launcher after the pickup and two zips in the corner. I can actually mash it out (launcher and Assist 1 are right next to each other, so can literally just mash those those buttons). Has some potential.
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    I'll be at the session tonight to get some more practice at P4U, and to show kenny that slabrys isn't a EZ mode character and show that its so easy that my 5 minute Chie could beat him using slabrys and thinking that MY character is braindead. I forgot what its like to have derp chains and persona attacks that are just another part of the chain.

Also, Nas, the P4U tournie at the Break is this friday right? If so can I pop $10 for gas and catch a ride with you?
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
  • WonderTonicWonderTonic I Push Buttons Joined: Posts: 264
    I "might" hit up the break tomorrow depending on the kid situation. I really want to test my progress with Liz. I really feel comfortable with most of her bad match ups. Still struggling being consistent against Yukikos and yosukes.
    3DS FC: 1848 1731 7787
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Joined: Posts: 7
    Jw, Kilgore, are you the Skrull player I was playing in the corner? I was running two teams (Task/Dorm/Ammy? I forget, then I went to a Skrull team), if you remember.

Was playing around with a variation of Knive's team (Skrull-B is similar to Akuma...I just switched the order around, so it goes Spencer/Sent/Skrull). I can do the combo with the upgrapple into drones into upgrapple, but I keep fucking up the timing on the launcher after the pickup and two zips in the corner. I can actually mash it out (launcher and Assist 1 are right next to each other, so can literally just mash those those buttons). Has some potential.
    Yep I was playing Skrull and then switched to Captain at some point. I've been trying to play Skrull/Sent more after seeing some of the shit that guy was pulling off with the two on saturday. I like that team though, Skrull anchor can pretty much go apeshit so he definitely works there. We may make it out for some games tonight, I just gotta check to see what the other guys are up to
  • The Angry Guy of DEThe Angry Guy of DE The Hero of Aristarch Joined: Posts: 243
    What time are we starting Nas? Also side-note, my God of War Saga just came in whoo!
    Playing Marvel is like cheating at cards...the better you are at it the more likely you are to win.
    Session going down at the pit right now... for those that need info on how to get there
    hit me up, if not I'll be there later.
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    So games at my place at around 7 so let's get it going!
    "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor." - Soldier from Team Fortress 2
    I'm feeling like the MC in P3 after a full moon: tired and not able to speak. Don't expect me tonight since I'm feeling tired / sick.

[You don't feel very well, you decided to go straight to bed.]
    So after last week, I'm gonna be a bit more cautious about heading to xanbats because of happen last time. Even though I had fun, I wanted to enter tourneys and what not. I wonder what peoples' thoughts about the Thursday Night thing that happens in South New Jersey. I know they throwing a 100$ pot bonus. I also know they throw it on XBox, which screws with pad players who are simply used to the ps3. So let me know on that because I would just be going to play persona as motivation to go.
  • SIK JOKERSIK JOKER The Stock Boy Centurian Joined: Posts: 43
    Me personally I dont mind the tourney in jersey well besides this week because the NFL opener is this week lol, i believe and as far as xbox i will just have to practice on xbox before i go so thats not a huge deal to me and plus its different play styles to learn counters for so it does help.
    What happened at Xanbats last week? And nah, not going to South Jersey again.

Sent from the Batcave
    No Tourney happen.

Also Cos I wonder if you can photoshop two pictures to make it look good. Like I'm trying to have Akihiko with the Tyrell Sigil in the background. You think you could do that for me, if you are not busy?
    Damn that sucks. Glad I didn't go then. >_>

And yeah I can do that. I'll see what I can whip up here in a bit.
    Posted the pictures on your FB wall. Lemme know if you like 'em.
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
  • BoogBoog HOBO Joined: Posts: 271
    Idk, he said that he finally got some converters that work..its up to you guys, Id have to just tryn come up wit the money tomorrow on this job.
    Anybody down for some games today? trying to upgrade!
    I'm in, just lemme know when.
    If its P4u I just got off work so I might try to show up. Still not feeling 100% so no super late session for me.
    Yo guys, sorry to slack, but I won't be able to make it out on Friday. Will see everyone next week.
    It's cool, Andy. Good stuff yesterday at the tournament, guys. But please, don't let Dcint, Joker, and Beat commentate again.

Sent from the Batcave
    We having a session tonight? If not then I'll likely keep playing gow saga.

Dcint commentating...I'm a sarcastic ass when I commentate but I wouldn't want to hear that.
    Yea we playing around 8
    Figured I'd ask here as well as on FB. What's going on this Thursday/Friday? P.J., I know you're going to The Break for P4A. So are we having Gravel Pit on Thursday or Friday? And if Friday, who is hosting?
  • lv9999fenrirlv9999fenrir Joined: Posts: 31
    I hope to god it is Friday. I don't think I have Thursday night off.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    DE_Who(?)
    It's Thursday cause people are going to NJ for the Break P4U tournament...
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    are we having a Tekken tag tournament 2 session this week like we did for P4A?
    probably
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com
    After Tuesday tekken 6 won't be relevant anymore.

DE_Who(?)
    After Tuesday tekken 6 won't be relevant anymore.

It's tekken tag tournament 2 my bad and dont hate on tekken tag tournament 2 that game has less bullshit then capcom games do even tho im atill a faithful street fighter and UMVC3 fan

@Sixx ok cool because my other friend wants to come to the pit he thinks he's godlike with dragunov
    It's tekken tag tournament 2 my bad and dont hate on tekken tag tournament 2 that game has less bullshit then capcom games do even tho im atill a faithful street fighter and UMVC3 fan

@Sixx ok cool because my other friend wants to come to the pit he thinks he's godlike with dragunov
    I don't remember hating on tag 2 in that post... I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. Tekken is my favorite fighting game.

DE_Who(?)
    I've not played Tekken since Tag 1 so I'm going to be green as hell coming into this game, but hopefully I'll level up because of all the people around...

Nas, D-Cint, Cos, & Eric (Rick Strokes) are going to be the people to learn off of in this game, I keep hearing stories how god-like they all are in Tekken and can't wait to see it in action...

As for Thursday Night... there will Tekken, Persona 4, and Marvel on deck...

Nas or D-Cint maybe willing to host an all Tekken night... on Tuesday... I'll ask either of them if this is possible and get back to everyone...
    www.dynamicbeadworks.com