Skullgirls side at UFGT9?

MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper StreamonsterJoined: Posts: 1,042
Hey guys and gals of the SG forums. Keits' just recently announced the game line up for UFGT9. While SG isn't on the main list he's very willingly to aid all community run events on the last day, Sunday. Unfortunately I forget I can't do much from 4725 miles away. So I leave this to you guys, what do you think of a community run event at the "The Best Ran Major"? ^.^

"Community run side tournaments during finals Sunday are encouraged, and if you contact me, we’ll find you a time slot and space to gather and play through your bracket."

http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/ufgt9-game-lineup/
New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
·

Comments

• WhiteFuryWhiteFury Joined: Posts: 52
    I will see what I can do for this. I plan to attend ufgt but there's a possibility I may be moving around then. If we could someone else for a backup that would be sweet.
    ·
  • keninblackkeninblack Joined: Posts: 3,474
    If I go I'll run it, but I would MUCH rather have someone that's going 100% to run it. Because right now my chance of going is like... 40%.
    ·
  • MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper Streamonster Joined: Posts: 1,042
    I guess this won't be needed anymore. xD

Skullgirls will be an official tournament at UFGT9 and CEO2013. Get ready mofos! It's time to shine! \o/

http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/skullgirls-at-ufgt9-and-ceo-2013/
    New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
    KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
    AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
    ·
  • KristophKristoph sing my lullaby Joined: Posts: 427
    I hope everyone shows up to this. <3
    ·
  • BlandaidBlandaid Joined: Posts: 56
    This is some fantastic news. Keits and Jebailey are really doin us SG monsters a big favor. I hope plenty of yall will be able to make it out
    ·
  • BrandXBrandX Spark for the future Joined: Posts: 677

0:28

*Just replace Coal with Hype and there you go. That's where SkullGirls is going.
    |||PSN: KingdomKeyGX|||
    Plays: Skullgirls
    Wants to help bring SkullGirls back!~ Uses a solo character: Fillia
    YouTube Channel: PhantomMinaX1
    ·
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    This is some fantastic news. Keits and Jebailey are really doin us SG monsters a big favor. I hope plenty of yall will be able to make it out
    Well, Keits always was SG's big fan and supporter. Now that we showed numbers and passion he's able to put SG in tournament legitimately.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    ·
  • DRaGZ141DRaGZ141 Joined: Posts: 385
    If I go I'll run it, but I would MUCH rather have someone that's going 100% to run it. Because right now my chance of going is like... 40%.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
    ·