Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition Parts & Accessories

2»

Comments

• MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,142 mod
    It'll be on sale for awhile. We will probably have it for at least until after the upcoming tournaments (until NCR for sure).
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
    ·
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    odd question, but are you selling replacement TE top panel bolts? specifically similar to the stainless steel ones in the SCV stick. I can find the usual M4 bolts at stores, but the ones you provided seemed to have a bigger cap/head. just curious on where to get those ones specifically. thanks
    CHECK OUT MY ARCADE-INSPIRED T-SHIRT SHOP! -- 部屋を掃除する必要があります// expert at cunnilingus
    ·
  • ExandExand Watching Joined: Posts: 231
    odd question, but are you selling replacement TE top panel bolts? specifically similar to the stainless steel ones in the SCV stick. I can find the usual M4 bolts at stores, but the ones you provided seemed to have a bigger cap/head. just curious on where to get those ones specifically. thanks
    These ones?
    http://www.focusattack.com/m4x12mm-te-plexiglass-screws-set-of-6-stainless-steel/

Currently Playing:
    SSF4 AE | Dota2
    ·
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by gahrling on
    ·
  • GraymalkinGraymalkin Staggeringly tedious Joined: Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Since they're not available in the UK, would anyone from the USA be willing to buy a set of 'Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition `S` Side Panels - Smoke' on my behalf and send them to me in Britain?

I will, of course, pay all costs and add a nice drink on top.

Cheers!

USFIV - Rose | UraGraymalkin | Mitsurugi - SCV
    "So I broke into the palace, with a sponge and a rusty spanner..."
    ·
  • syn13syn13 SynWerks...no relation to SYN|MC Honzo Gonzo Joined: Posts: 1,342 ✭✭
    The hex screws from Focus Attack require a smaller hex key I believe, I just got some parts in including a set of red hex screws as well as my pink TE-S sides.  Just a side note, the color sample sticker, pink, is much lighter than what it really is which is fine since I used the demo picture as a reference for my future wrap that's going on this completely overhauled TE-S case.
    ·
    syn13 said:
    The hex screws from Focus Attack require a smaller hex key I believe

The Focus Attack description says they accept 3mm keys. Is this incorrect?
    ·
  • syn13syn13 SynWerks...no relation to SYN|MC Honzo Gonzo Joined: Posts: 1,342 ✭✭
    gahrling said:
    syn13 said:
    The hex screws from Focus Attack require a smaller hex key I believe

The Focus Attack description says they accept 3mm keys. Is this incorrect?
    It says 3mm but the current allen key I'm using for the Mad Catz hex screws is too big, they need a hex key one size smaller as I am doing a test fit right now.  Jamin3131 can vouch since he sold me both a blue and a red set(as you can see the red set is in my custom WIP TE-S stick).
    ·
    syn13 said:
    It says 3mm but the current allen key I'm using for the Mad Catz hex screws is too big, they need a hex key one size smaller as I am doing a test fit right now.  Jamin3131 can vouch since he sold me both a blue and a red set(as you can see the red set is in my custom WIP TE-S stick).

Ok, I've asked for clarification in the official FA thread.
    ·
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    gahrling said:
    syn13 said:

Ok, I've asked for clarification in the official FA thread.
    Hi all,

There was a bit of confusion on the anodized screws sold at our store.  I've finally had a chance to do some comparisons, and indeed the hex screws use 2.5mm instead of 3mm.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  If anyone has purchased the screws and needs the 2.5mm hex key, we can ship one to you free of charge. 

We have updated our product descriptions to avoid any further confusion.  Thanks for your patience.
    Post edited by jmanDMC on
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Get the Fanta Crown Upgrade Kit. Designed by Arcade Stick Indonesia http://bit.ly/1Rcv3Cq
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    ·
  • GraymalkinGraymalkin Staggeringly tedious Joined: Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Since they're not available in the UK, would anyone from the USA be willing to buy a set of 'Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition `S` Side Panels - Smoke' on my behalf and send them to me in Britain? 

Since MadCatz Europe's customer service is about as much use as... a European customer service department*, is there anywhere else in the US that sells the sides, or are they only for sale from MadCatz themselves?

*That's 'no use at all', for those located outside of the EU.

USFIV - Rose | UraGraymalkin | Mitsurugi - SCV
    "So I broke into the palace, with a sponge and a rusty spanner..."
    ·
  • HyperGadokenHyperGadoken Disciple of the Saikyō-ryū Style Joined: Posts: 64
    Are replacing the side panels easy?
    ·
    Are replacing the side panels easy?

Yes, it just takes a lot of work with a screwdriver.
    ·
  • MG3181MG3181 Joined: Posts: 12
    @Markman Do u guys plan on restocking on TE-S side panels
    ·
  • deejaycribdeejaycrib Joined: Posts: 20
    hi markman i hope you fine
    i'm from France, i try to found Side panel, but do not have in gamesharkstore in all europe u know where i can found it? thx
    ·
  • alainveyalainvey Joined: Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    You can't buy them in Europe, sadly. Graymalkin was able to get someone in the US to send him some though, so that could work. I need to do this as well pretty soon.
    ·
  • Hustle KongHustle Kong Joined: Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Any chance of a restock of white S side panels, and possibly an offering of black S sides?
    "Street Fighting's my communication!"
    ·
  • sethian0sethian0 B PoSiTiVe - B KiND Joined: Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭
    bump. i need white or black te-s panels.... anyone?
    ·
  • derukunderukun noob Joined: Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Release a set of black side panels for the TE.
    PSN: Derukun
    USF4 - Ryu, (E. Ryu, Poison)
    GG Xrd - Elphelt Valentine

·
  • RagingAvatarRagingAvatar Joined: Posts: 12
    Man it's really frustrating to be a European Madcatz fan.
    Really annoying that I can't just order the parts that I want..
    ·
  • wywywywywywywywy Joined: Posts: 53
    Another vote for Europe...
    ·
  • Spiral0ArchitectSpiral0Architect Joined: Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I would really appreciate solid black side panels as well. It's really weird that that wasn't one of the original colors.
    Post edited by Spiral0Architect on
    USFIV: Yun, Vega, Bison :: SFxT: Bison/Chun-Li :: UMvC3: Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye :: TTT2: Dragunov/Leo
    ·
  • parksonianparksonian Mr. Fusion Joined: Posts: 27
    I got my first stick late last year and have been keeping an eye on the store, hoping a restock would pop up. Any chance of that happening? I'm specifically after the smoke TE-S sides (very unique choice, I'm sure), but I would buy several colors to keep on hand if they were available. The Soul Calibur sides look great with the stock artwork, but not so much for what I'm wanting. Thanks!
    ·
  • liquidcourageliquidcourage Joined: Posts: 47
    I second that on the "TE-S" side panels. Any chance the TE-S side panels will be restocked, specifically the "Smoke" ones?
    ·
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling there may not be any restock on TE-S parts. TE2 parts should be coming very soon. My money is on them putting all of their money on the TE2, but don't take my word for it.
    ·
  • parksonianparksonian Mr. Fusion Joined: Posts: 27
    I would think the same thing with most companies, but MarkMan seems like such a buddy that I was keeping my fingers crossed. There are some other colors available on there, so while I might not be able to get smoke, I might get a few pairs of something else (probably pink, since other people might actually want the cool colors) and finally learn how to paint stuff.
    ·
  • chrischunchrischun Joined: Posts: 98
    @‌markman

Sorry resurrect this thread, but I'm wondering if the Madcatz store will ever restock on the TE-S side panels as well. Would love to have a pair of Red TE-S sides for my old Round 1 TE.

Thanks!
    ·
  • kriegkrieg Joined: Posts: 27
    MarkMan wrote: »
    It's something we are working on right now. It won't be ready this year but 2015 should be a healthy year for old TE fans.

This right here is excellent news.
    ·
  • zaneikenzaneiken Joined: Posts: 85
    Hooray!! I've been waiting forever for a restock on either TE or TE-S smoke panels.
    ·
2»