Who Is Your Character And What Can He Do?

2»

Comments

• SaitsuSaitsu Little Red! J-Activate! Joined: Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I hope I'm not the one that has to do Nina. I can't be qualified for playing the game for this short a time.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: Dead End
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
    ·
  • DanteDante HAPPY END - 行き止まり Joined: Posts: 1,027
    I will do one for Guy once the patch hits
    The Bushinryu is reserved
    UMvC3: Dante/Vergil/Strider Hiryu | Persona 4 Arena: Yukiko I Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012: Guy Rank A

[SIZE=13px]‎"The most intelligent people disguise the fact that they are intelligent. Wise men do not wear nametags. The more people talk about their own skills, the more desperate they are — their work should speak for itself."[/SIZE]
    ·
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,282 ✭✭
    ...I hope I'm not the one that has to do Nina. I can't be qualified for playing the game for this short a time.
    IMO Nina is a very complete character. I don't think there is much to look forward to. Everyone else gets nerfed, she will be doing a lot of hurting with what she already has.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
    IMO Nina is a very complete character. I don't think there is much to look forward to. Everyone else gets nerfed, she will be doing a lot of hurting with what she already has.

I'm aware of this though idk what this has to do with my post.
    ·
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,282 ✭✭
    I'm aware of this though idk what this has to do with my post.
    I had the wrong tab open. I thought I was in the SFxT2013 SCR requests thread lol. Disregard!
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
    ·
    lol, alright. Well if no one steps up I guess I can do Nina post-patch but I still believe there has to be someone more qualified.
    ·
  • silphsilph Joined: Posts: 267
    I would contribute her but there's a good chance I will be changing teams entirely very soon. Post reserved for when I've decided on a team to focus on.
    ·
  • Shooting Star RockmanShooting Star Rockman Jaded Joined: Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    Somebody posted this on Eventhubs:

http://forums.eventhubs.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=10755

Maybe you could ask the person who made this guide to edit King's entry in the Wiki. :D
    ·
  • m16ghostm16ghost Joined: Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭
    This thread is pretty useful. I'm starting to get into this game because of 2013 and it's nice to have a cheat sheet just to get a basic overview of all the characters without having to flip through each forum or the outdated published guides.

I can help post things to the srk wiki and start organizing the information there, but someone should make sure that the information is accurate because I personally won't be able to double check things.
    ·
  • SamuelVimesSamuelVimes Joined: Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭
    I'll do Balrog once I feel more comfortable in establishing a consistent pressure game to talk about and finish up looking into his 2-3 changes.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
    ·
  • DodekaDodeka Centurion Joined: Posts: 989
    Are folks still working on this, or is it juts a dying idea? because honestly, once it's finished it can definitely be placed into the SRK wiki so focus can have a fast source of information for characters(underdeveloped or not).

IMO, worth the bump. I'll even contribute in more then one way by helping with my own characters, and volunteering to place the info up on the wiki.
    Worldmind Inc.
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    Some may need to be tweaked a little due to the update. I'll scroll through and see who hasn't been done that I can contribute on.
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
  • Her0 of Tim3Her0 of Tim3 Kono shobu moratta! Joined: Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    I already did it! YAY!
    SFxT: Sakura/Akuma AE: Yang/Ken Youtube: PSN- xHer0fTimex XBL- Her0 of Tim3
    ·
    thanks
    ·
  • Intuitive2011Intuitive2011 Cr.Mk XX Hadoken Joined: Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guy's, thanks for being so enthusiastic about this thread. There will be a part two to this thread, I just want to give everybody time to find potential new combos. Also, the title thread will be as good as, or better than this one. :P

Coming to a cinema near you soon!
    http://zeroisbetterthanwesker.blogspot.co.uk/

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭
    I updated my earlier post about Hwoarang. I'd really like to see this project get completed.
    #SFxT @ EFNet - It's better than SRK
    ·
    I updated my earlier post about Hwoarang. I'd really like to see this project get completed.
    The new thread is coming in 20-30 minutes I just want to make sure that I have all of Ryu's possible combos. Would you be willing to copy and paste your information into the new thread?

"Often times, a loss will strengthen and benefit the player more than a win, so I would say don't be afraid of losing and keeping competing." ~Infiltration
    ·
  • LinksLinks No copyright law in the universe is gonna stop me! Joined: Posts: 956 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Ogre will be posted here....
    Post edited by Links on
    Steam Profile: GottaGoFaaaaast
    Mains: Ultra SF4 - Cody, Evil Ryu, Dudley, Poison SFXT - Poison, Ogre, Elena, Dudley, Cody, Kazuya, Bryan, Ken, Asuka UMVC3 - Firebrand, Frank West, Super-Skrull and Wolverine, Taskmaster, Akuma
    SSBB - King Dedede, Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, DS3 - Talbain, Morrigan
    ·
  • LinksLinks No copyright law in the universe is gonna stop me! Joined: Posts: 956 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Ogre (in progress)

Sfxt_ogre_face.jpg

Ogre Frame Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ahj9eopeop0SdDltVUdvbWx4ZjFUMWNBRW1mdmFwUEE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=32

Strengths: Rushdown, frame traps, high damage combos, anti-airs, doesn't need meter to do damage.

Weaknesses: Can be grabbed for free on wakeup, has no safe overheads.

Best partners: Ken, Kazuya, Xiayou, Akuma, etc.

Raw Tag Punish:

Hit Confirms:

Overhead Combos:

Corner Combos:

Tag Cancel Combos:

Preferred Team Position: Ogre can played point or anchor, and this mostly depends on what role you want Ogre to play. As a point character Ogre will be limited at the start of the match due to lack of meter, which will hurt his defensive options a bit. However, Ogre builds meter well and doesn't rely on meter for damage. As an anchor, Ogre can do clean-up for your point character and will be even scarier due to (hopefully) having plenty of meter to play with, giving him access to a solid reversal/anti-air in his EX Blazing Kick and his highly damaging Super Art.

Cross Rush Post Combo:
    (sorry for the double post, SRK hates me)
    Post edited by Links on
    Mains: Ultra SF4 - Cody, Evil Ryu, Dudley, Poison SFXT - Poison, Ogre, Elena, Dudley, Cody, Kazuya, Bryan, Ken, Asuka UMVC3 - Firebrand, Frank West, Super-Skrull and Wolverine, Taskmaster, Akuma
    ·

·
    ·
2»