Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! -NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE MAX (9/30)- ASW NETCODE CONFIRMED

PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!!Joined: Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭
The old thread is getting pretty long, and the OP hasn't been updated in over two years. I'll think of a witty thread title soon enough. If there's an event coming up, post up about it and I'll keep the OP updated. Same with news. This is still a bit of a WIP.

Check out the subforum on Dustloop!
Add Yourself to the player list to help find other players to play with when the game comes out!
Here's the list of players, make some friends!

NEWS:
North American release listed on Amazon for 9/30
ARCANA HEART 3 LOVE MAX WILL BE OUT ON CONSOLES MAY 29TH!
ARCANA HEART 3 LOVE MAX WILL BE COMING OUT IN ARCADES 5/9
2/16 - Changelist for Second Loctest has been translated (Thanks Curbeh!)
2/16 - Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! Will be at Japan Amusement Expo
1/19-1/20 - Full List of changes for Ah3LM Loctest
1/19-1/20 - Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!! Location test

VIDEOS:
**NEW** SugoiDB
SugoiDB is a searchable database of matchvids, maintained by the community. This will be the easiest way to find matches. HomingCancel
HardEdgeOfficial
Tokyo Leisure Land
Ripumira

KNOWN STREAMS:
Nadakaineko
dotShotS
NYGamer
JP/Nico Stream:
ArcanaParty (Events/FT10s)
ACT (Maori)
Kako (Petra)
Mango (Konoha)
Owen (Kira)
Shirogoma (Angelia)
Tapikira (Kira)
Tokibito (Konoha)
LINKS:
Arcana Heart 3 Wiki
Japanese Arcana Heart 3 BBS
Official LOVE MAX!!!!! Site
HomingCancel
Post edited by PaperTigre on
·

Comments

• c001357c001357 Time Wizard Joined: Posts: 576
    heres hoping the changelog goes public
    ·
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭
    Worst case, we will have a user generated change log, best case Examu will publish everything.
    I'm leaning towards the first one being the case sadly.
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsa-chan.............
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they will release this revision on consoles, or if will be like the new BF that is nesica only :(
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
  • 7thFonon7thFonon Joined: Posts: 563
    I'm pretty sure they'll port this game to consoles. I'd be surprised if they didn't, considering there are already major changes like new movelists/attacks for arcanas.
    ·
  • nadakainekonadakaineko East Coast Poverty Player Joined: Posts: 31
    I don't think there will be a stream or any footage from the first loctest (some of the Arcana-heads in Japan are saying photography and videos aren't allowed at the arcade) but we can definitely pick their brains after they play and see what changes they noticed. Hopefully more information to come on that!
    ·
    I don't think there will be a stream or any footage from the first loctest (some of the Arcana-heads in Japan are saying photography and videos aren't allowed at the arcade)
    Like every other local test of any other game, yet we always get few vids from them :coffee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    I'm just saying don't expect it. I'm in the same boat as you, I think we'll get something but for now, I'm just gonna assume we're gonna get word of mouth about changes.
    ·
    Yeah, "no photography or video" is standard at loctests (not just fgs!). Doesn't stop a few people from snapping a few to post up. There have been a few loctests that have been streamed (I feel like one of the BBs was), but I wouldn't hold my breath. If the players give us at least a partial changelist i'll be happy.
    ·
  • Ghost CobraGhost Cobra The Unknown OG Joined: Posts: 290
    burst disabled while extend force active can you hear me
    Akane 2.6 IAD j.b valid combos back can you hear me
    ·
  • Ghost CobraGhost Cobra The Unknown OG Joined: Posts: 290
    burst disabled while extend force active can you hear me
    Akane 2.6 IAD j.b valid combos back can you hear me
    ·
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 435 ✭✭
    I wonder if they will release this revision on consoles, or if will be like the new BF that is nesica only :(

I really do hope this doesn't become the case with AH3:LM, it'll be too much of a d**k slap in the face to fans of the series.
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) / Dorothy (Love) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Byakuya | DBFC: Miyuki / Shana / Asuna / Kirino / Rentaro
    ·
  • GreatsGreats Joined: Posts: 156
    i am glad that examu is alive and working on the right fighting game, however in the meantime i haven no intentions of taking a break from ah3.01
    ·
    Updated OP with jp players streams. Thanks to dotShots for the info!
    ·
  • .ShotS.ShotS GraniteAss of Legend Joined: Posts: 178
    If the 2f suki is either removed or reworked in some way it'll already be an improvement to me. There's a few bugs and some balancing issues as well. Can't wait to see the changes.
    RIP AH3. Hello AH3LM!!!!!
    ·
    I'm sure 2f suki will be gone, If I were examu that'd be the first thing on my list of changes. Followed by make 41236c EF cancelable V: and comboable :V
    ·
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a name like love max there is no fucking way to play this game in public.
    If everyone else could move upwards socially, so can blacks. They are just dumb.

"This comparison ignores the unique history of discrimination against Black people in America. Over the past four centuries, Black history has included nearly 250 years of slavery, 100 years of legalized discrimination, and only 50 years of anything else. Jews and Asians, on the other hand, are populations that immigrated to North America and included doctors, lawyers, professors, and entrepreneurs among their ranks. Moreover, European Jews are able to function as part of the White majority. To expect Blacks to show the same upward mobility as Jews and Asians is to deny the historical and social reality that Black people face
    ·
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,344 ✭✭
    I thought like that before, not too long ago, in fact.

Then I remembered I'm that motherfucker, I'm bigger and stronger than most, ain't no one saying shit to me.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
    I dunno -- I don't think the name of this game is going to stop anyone from playing really.

If you're put off by stuff like that, which in itself, is pretty harmless, I'm not sure this is the game for you anyway. :3
    ·
    No one cares if you're playing a game with "LOVE MAX" in the title. Why are you that concerned with what random fuckheads think about it anyway? Play whats fun, fuck what they think.
    ·

Just mash the start button as fast as you can so that no one sees the title screen. This way everyone will just think you're playing regular AH3 and then you can play the game in public again with all your family and friends.
    ·
    People play FGs because of names now? Is this some new thing? Last I remembered no one gave a fuck and just played what they liked.
    ·
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭
    People play FGs because of names now? Is this some new thing? Last I remembered no one gave a fuck and just played what they liked.
    You're remembering things through rose colored glasses then. If posts on these forums are anything to go by people are quite stuck on perception.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    ·
  • CorenCoren Sponsored By CrossXoveR Joined: Posts: 395

Yeah, remember Tatsunoko versus Capcom?

Now do you remember Marvel versus Capcom 3?
    <deadfrog> Fun exercise: if you make a list of every single fighting game you would feel ashamed to play in front of your dad, you'll notice that Coren plays all of those games. Which is commendable.
    <deadfrog> I pulled up the stream archive from bonus stage and having face cams is AWESOME. You look like Thouther, btw.
    ·
    If posts on these forums are anything to go by people are quite stuck on perception.
    SRK forum monsters play fgs now? V:
    ·
    You're remembering things through rose colored glasses then. If posts on these forums are anything to go by people are quite stuck on perception.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, remember Tatsunoko versus Capcom?

Now do you remember Marvel versus Capcom 3?

SFxT says hi guys.
    ·
  • AlzarathAlzarath Remember, salt is part of a balanced diet. Joined: Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭

You gonna be playing it at the club or something? Lol.
    "For the amount of new players who play FGs, you won’t see nearly enough new talent in top 8s. This is because too many people are bitches." - Aris

PSN: not_alzarath (East Coast) | @AlzarathEX
    ·
    c_l1358442428_0.jpg

We got a new screenshot floating around twitter.
    Sup Chibigawa counter?
    ·
    Tin Hat Time!
    ·
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    I am excite
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
    ·
  • krazykone123krazykone123 *ざわざわ* Joined: Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vOkey Dokey artichokey

Still quite excited
    ·
    Mizuumi wiki doesn't allow for hotlinking lol
    ·
  • FarpenoodleFarpenoodle \o/ Joined: Posts: 604
    That's a lot of stuff on screen.
    Play Arcana Heart 3. It's a good game. :tup:
    Round1.sg
    ·
  • c001357c001357 Time Wizard Joined: Posts: 576
    はなまる☆stickers
    this is the best
    ·
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    They're still using 4:3? I guess AH is poverty like that? :rofl:

And please let this be a patch for consoles. :(
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
    ·
    They're still using 4:3? I guess AH is poverty like that? :rofl:
    Probably the same reason GGAC+R is still 4:3, the core game was designed around that aspect ratio.
    Just about twelve hours until its Loctest day in jp! I hope we get a good list of changes!
    ·
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SFxT says hi guys.
    CFAS and CFJ/CFE says hi too then again those were done by Ono as well. See a pattern?
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. Watch live video from jedpossum on www.hitbox.tv [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    ·
    Here's scharls movelist, i dunno whats changed. (http://photozou.jp/photo/show/1227534/166776927)

She got a new option out of fulcrum attachment stance (press 6 when in the stance). Wonder what it does. :O

EDIT : Scharl can also use 22X in the air now. :V
    ·
    We have images for every character and the system changelist now
    ·
  • Xeno045Xeno045 Mediocre Player Joined: Posts: 6
    Hmm. No visible movelist change for Mei Fang.
    ·
    not yet, still updating the changelist with more character specific stuff now.
    ·
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    hopefully that charged 5B I spied means airUB 5B is back
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
    ·
    Getting some good progress on character changes!
    Shoutouts to Nadakaineko, SK, Sibladeko and anyone else who's helping translate these!
    ·
  • GravelneedGravelneed God, Why does SFxT exist? - Luisa Ferre Joined: Posts: 974
    Thanks for the info. New stuff looking cool so far.
    ....but the Arcana Heart 2 stick smells like sweet bubblegum and crisp rainbows and early sunshine and happy smiles and fresh tulips and oohh- deadfrog
    ·
  • GreatsGreats Joined: Posts: 156
    sounds mostly good, here's hoping that they do something about hitbox bullshit like clarice, weiss, etc, and make mei fangs j.C better
    ·
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 435 ✭✭
    "Elsa:
    Elsas now dead. Rip Communio.
    Communios hitstun is decreased

FUCKIN SHIT!!
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) / Dorothy (Love) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Byakuya | DBFC: Miyuki / Shana / Asuna / Kirino / Rentaro
    ·
    Wind and Cathy got hit really hard. RIP Cathy. Fuck you Cathy.
    ·
    Wind and Cathy got hit really hard. RIP Cathy. Fuck you Cathy.
    Wait what...
    WHYYYYY?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·