Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! -NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE MAX (9/30)- ASW NETCODE CONFIRMED

Comments

• Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    most jp ah players have 360 ver for the same reason they own doujins and merch of their chars, food for thought

also did anyone mention that nadakai is a fucker? because he is
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
  • .ShotS.ShotS GraniteAss of Legend Joined: Posts: 178
    Dropkicks: Now in PS3 flavor.
    RIP AH3. Hello AH3LM!!!!!
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,200
    edited March 2014
    Hey.
    I made a form to make networking easier to find people to netplay with: http://tinyurl.com/Ah3LMDBEntry
    Here's the results spreadsheet if you want to add people: http://tinyurl.com/AH3LMDBResults
    Post edited by PaperTigre on
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,969
    Iduno wrote: »
    Vita?

VITA!

Hell yeah, double dipping for this, portable Arcana Heart is too good to pass up.

DOG GARNITE EXAMU!!!!!

Juts when I though I could ignore the vita.

Sony:"Come on Keo, We have Phantom Breaker Overdrive for the vita, We know you like your Phantom Breaker"
    Keo"Psh Tempted but I have Phantom Breaker Extra, what left? SFXT? Chrono Phantasm? LOL!!
    Sony: We have Love Max!!!!!
    Keo: O_O!
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,372
    Sorry if this sounds stupid but will the game come in the US? And if so will it come out digitally,physically, or both?
  • nadakainekonadakaineko East Coast Poverty Player Joined: Posts: 31
    Yeah, it would be great if they did another US release of the game. Hopefully PSN won't burn to the ground the day after it releases this time, though!
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 Joined: Posts: 494
  • nadakainekonadakaineko East Coast Poverty Player Joined: Posts: 31
    Oh nice! Having the trials from the Arcade mode will be cool!
  • AugustAPCAugustAPC Headin' for The Bottom Joined: Posts: 276
    Any word on whether or not we'll see any Enlgish release for Love Max, PAL or otherwise?
    Please look up four posts from yours.
    www.twitch.tv/teamtigre We're live with Examu Cup!
    edited March 2014
    I want to watch that Examu Cup but I can't watch anything from Twitch anymore, because the streams take too long to load. I don't know what's going on.
  • PhantomExdeathPhantomExdeath Joined: Posts: 50
    PaperTigre wrote: »

damn, importing bodied again lol. Aksys just gimme a nice LE so I feel justified in buying it...though I guess I could get the english Vita version if that gets confirmed.

I don't see how this "bodies" importing. Game is listed for a full four months after the jp release. That's plenty of time to get your moneys worth out of the jp version.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,012
    I was expecting this news, good that i hold on importing the game
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • PhantomExdeathPhantomExdeath Joined: Posts: 50
    PaperTigre wrote: »
    I don't see how this "bodies" importing. Game is listed for a full four months after the jp release. That's plenty of time to get your moneys worth out of the jp version.

true true. I got a year's worth on my aquapazza import xD Now let us hope PSN doesn't go down for 2 months+ on Sept. 30 lol.

Game is slated for a physical release, so PSN can go down all it wants, people will still be able to buy the game.
    YAY! I'm so happy about this news!
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,183
    Thank fuck I was a little more broke than usual this week and held off that import, grabbing its still going to have to involve importing because lolzenunited but it'll be nice to have english text without double dipping.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,387
    Oh shit. Copping that physical copy when it drops. I was gonna import too. whew...
  • PNVJPNVJ Joined: Posts: 105
    edited May 2014
    Oh, I haven't really been feeding info here, have I

So Examu updated the console sites FAQ (I'm going to assume it was examu, based on the wording).
    http://pastebin.com/ULqBgzPJ big ups to Nadakai for translating it.

tl;dr our training mode will be similar to AH3s, i.e. assignable macro buttons for resetting training mode, etc.
    It will be 1.05, same as arcade version.
    Some other crap about the vita version that I don't care about.

Only three more full days until LM drops!

• antman811antman811 Joined: Posts: 50
    edited May 2014
    Why would anyone want to Vita version of this game anyway? Especially here, where you guys know about arcade sticks. I could understand buying both. But would anyone really pick the Vita version over the PS3 version?
    Some people will buy it for the stoy mode.
    Some people only have a vita and still want to play it.
    Some people play pad anyway and want to be able to play it on the go.

There are a few reasons to buy the vita version, for the competitive scene it's not something we are concerned about, but that doesn't mean that a more casual player can't havefun with it.
  • Monkey66Monkey66 Joined: Posts: 1,372
    I don't have a PS3 and do have a Vita, that's my reason
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 498
    I bought both versions because I want to play Love Max!!!!! on the go when I'm away from PS3. That pretty much sums it up, ne?
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
  • rayplayrayplay aka solidoutlaw Joined: Posts: 2,810
    antman811 wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to Vita version of this game anyway? Especially here, where you guys know about arcade sticks. I could understand buying both. But would anyone really pick the Vita version over the PS3 version?

Because

1. I play on pad, and have played on pad for the vast majority of my life.
    2. I'm still skeptical on the game, both due to aesthetic and gameplay reasons (never played it).
    3. And because I haven't played it, rather get a game on the vita because vita has so few games and if I do like it enough, I'll double dip, and if I don't, bunch of friends are buying it anyway so worse case scenario, I'll have no online play and that's it.

Did the same thing for DOA5, works out well for me.
    PSN: rayplay
    Best widowmaker in North Korea.
    "He's gonna switch to wireless mid greed sever."
  • PNVJPNVJ Joined: Posts: 105
    I've never played 2 or 3 before, I played the first and it was quite ok. But this one looks really fun

Can't wait to play this
  • krazykone123krazykone123 4D Joined: Posts: 2,847
    Is there a change log for this game anywhere? should have the game by Friday/Saturday.
    http://curbeh.blogspot.com/2013/10/arcana-heart-3-love-max-version-103.html This is the closest you're going to get to a complete changelist.
    The current version is 1.05. I do not believe that there is a complete changelist up yet.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,183
    Wow, didn't think Nazuna needed buffing but I'll gladly take those buffs regardless.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
    This game is now available on JP PSN! Get ready to kick some ass! XD

BoxNZ3JCEAANhMS.jpg
  • weedianweedian Hechando Chingaso! Joined: Posts: 275
    This game is now available on JP PSN! Get ready to kick some ass! XD

BoxNZ3JCEAANhMS.jpg

Drag, gotta wait til tomorrow for my physical copy to show up... well, least I saved 2000 yen cos I pre-ordered
    豆のおかげで俺が飛べるんだ!
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 498
    Play-Asia is being some rather slow pricks than usual right now. Got me on hold for a week or so......still preparing my order after all of this time.
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
    Play-asia was really slow with turn around time for Aquapazza too, from what I remember. Seems standard for them nowadays
  • weedianweedian Hechando Chingaso! Joined: Posts: 275
    Amazon all the way here - from Tokyo to Nagoya in 24 hours
    豆のおかげで俺が飛べるんだ!