Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! -NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE MAX (9/30)- ASW NETCODE CONFIRMED

1234568»

Comments

• HadoukieHadoukie K-UGER! Joined: Posts: 427
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I would prefer the nudist angel, but everyone is fine with me.

Yeah she looks hot and will most likely have a badass style

Some Omega fanart
    DE-knITUAAEJyM1.jpg
    DEoB3pCUwAAu2No.jpg
  • ArjanNArjanN Joined: Posts: 7
    Xhominid wrote: »
    Parace l'Cia as an Arcana?! Do fucking want!
    But Omega does look very interesting.

They're at $192,684 now, so they already reached Parace. :)

Also, they doing an AMA on Reddit on the 28th:
    AMA session with Koji Takaya!

On July 29th, 2017, 10:00AM(JST), which is 28th, 09:00PM for East Coast US and 02:00AM for those in the UK, our Director Koji Takaya will be doing a AMA session on Reddit. We will be accepting questions in English with “consecutive translation” team to help Takaya answering questions. We will be posting the URL in the next update. There might be more participants from EXAMU. So stay tuned for the upcoming updates!

That is it for today. Thank you for supporting Arcana Heart, and let's reach for the MAX we can go in the last week of the campaign.

• ennuiennui Joined: Posts: 44
    Xhominid wrote: »
    But Omega does look very interesting.

I know! I wish I had $300,000 of pocket money I could blow without a second thought so we can enjoy all the new characters and the new storyline. I really hope they implement some extra way to get the funding they need for the rest of what they are planning for Six Stars. It would be a damn shame if we end up missing out.
    Over 200K now.
    Update: I day left

The kickstarter is at $250,098

https://kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/

Next character stretch goal is less than 10K away.
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,692
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 497
    And Shark Girl is a go!
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
    Nice, there's been a solid final push these last couple of days. Hope they find a way to get the other characters in there as well, although they'll probably need outside funding.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,529
    edited August 1
    ArjanN wrote: »
    Nice, there's been a solid final push these last couple of days. Hope they find a way to get the other characters in there as well, although they'll probably need outside funding.

couldn't they fund them with post launch sales? Friday the 13th The Game devs got extra motivation to add more stuff as patches, due to the profitable post launch sales.

a developer can patch an post launched arcade game with more characters, so can this new AH3 edition.
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 478
    I liked AH1, it had a fun combo system, they totally ruined Lilica by AH3.
    At $317,180 with less than an hour to go now.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,529
    you know if the devs wanted to, they could add the other characters for free, PC modders do a lot of high tier character additions to MUGEN and other games for free, some of them with their own fan created sprites, assets, tests, balancing, without getting paid at all for it. even making entire fan games from scratch for free.

not everything requires money to get things done and extra things included. and adding those characters anyways would make the game more marketable and incentives for people to buy it.

look at the creators of Friday the 13th The Game, they were estimating having 6 counselors for the game and then they went well beyond that to 10 playable counselors (all included in the base game, not paid DLC, nor post launch patched add ons),
    even despite the kickstarter funds not going up to the stretch content, their PASSION made the selection greater and more amazing. they even tossed in single player plans despite the underwhelming kickstarter donations being short of that mark. and they are a small team.

Arcana Heart is niche as it is, it is naive to think there would be enough people to give them that much more money for the other characters. if they wanted that much more money, they should have made friends with a millionaire or two.
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
    I don't think that's really how it works Affinity, especially when you have to pay for a studio and full-time staff etc.
    I mean, they could still choose to invest in making the other DLC themselves, obviously, but in the end you still have to pay the bills to maintain as a dev.
    I'm guessing they'll probably look for a deal with a publisher to make console versions later, so they might be able get more funding that way.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,754
    ArjanN wrote: »
    I don't think that's really how it works Affinity, especially when you have to pay for a studio and full-time staff etc.
    I mean, they could still choose to invest in making the other DLC themselves, obviously, but in the end you still have to pay the bills to maintain as a dev.
    I'm guessing they'll probably look for a deal with a publisher to make console versions later, so they might be able get more funding that way.

Just an advice, never ever take anything that assffinity says seriously, you see, she says really, and i mean REALLY dumb shit 100% of the time.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
1234568»