Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! -NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE MAX (9/30)- ASW NETCODE CONFIRMED

Comments

• PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    I think this may be a buff for cathy. If chibigawa is only tied to the chibigawa meter and the time bomb super is used like the old chibigawa super, this is good.
    Examu tweeted the full changelist at me, so we're not stuck with the pictures that we can't read entirely-
    But I'm leaving for the day to go play AH2/3, so i'll sit down and start sorting the full changelist later today V:
    ·
  • DogysamichDogysamich Designated Hype Man Joined: Posts: 296
    ._.
    Follow me for random updates 'bout pretty much everything! https://twitter.com/Dogysamich
    ·
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede Badness At Its Finest Joined: Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭
    Love Max!!!!! for western release, Examu make it happen
    ·
  • Sephiroth73003Sephiroth73003 Joined: Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭
    All they changed about Elsa was communio unblockable? Or is cummunio not even allow a mixup anymore? If she still gets a mixup it's not like she'll drop to bottom tier or anything. She has really retarded mixups off communio.
    SF3: Makoto and Ken
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭✭
    Elsa:
    Elsas now dead. Rip Communio.
    Communios hitstun is decreased
    If losing hit stun from steak is all she lost, then no, she is very, very, very, very, very far from "dead".
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • Saotome KanedaSaotome Kaneda Watch your back Joined: Posts: 5,332 mod
    Communio now causes down state. It leaves a holy water spot where the stake lands.
    Original Team Sp00ky Member - Only the finest of Poverty™ Gaming Hipster™
    Comic-Z vs Super Metroid Watch if you want to lose your mind
    ·
    Communio now causes down state.
    Eh? So can anyone confirm if it lost hit stun or if it causes down state.
    Regardless, this still isn't bad for her. Losing unblockables dropped her form S+ to..... S+ish

Less hit stun, you can still gain the 8 way mix up.
    Knock down state, she still has very strong oki options.

She's a very powerful character, I hope they've changed more than just steak.
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • .ShotS.ShotS GraniteAss of Legend Joined: Posts: 178
    Eh? So can anyone confirm if it lost hit stun or if it causes down state.
    Regardless, this still isn't bad for her. Losing unblockables dropped her form S+ to..... S+ish

Less hit stun, you can still gain the 8 way mix up.
    Knock down state, she still has very strong oki options.

She's a very powerful character, I hope they've changed more than just steak.

It's down state and water on the spot. She's not S+ in LM at all anymore. Lost all the shit it took to get her to S.
    RIP AH3. Hello AH3LM!!!!!
    ·
    stuff
    It causes down state.
    ·
    Lost all the shit it took to get her to S.
    What else did she lose?
    It causes down state.
    I see.

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    What else did she lose?

I see.
    She lost 4-way mixup, double stake resets, and then lost 100%s. Welcome back to B+ maybe A tier, Elsa. I don't have all the her changes translated so I don't know the rest of it all.
    ·
    I don't have all the her changes translated so I don't know the rest of it all.
    Alright, we'll have to wait until then.
    Otherwise, Elsa still sounds like Elsa. She was considered very powerful even before 100% unblockables were discovered.

However, I'm hearing that the system changes are not to her liking?
    Seeing the system changes, I don't see how this will effect her game.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    Seeing the system changes, I don't see how this will effect her game.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Wind fastfall costs meter in neutral.
    You can only jump cancel full charged E attacks in wind.
    ·
    In LOVE MAX!!!!! Metal Elsa > Wind Elsa.
    ·
    S-sonna......
    Spoiler:

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • obscuraobscura Joined: Posts: 88 ✭✭

omg NOOOO... my poor wind clarice :(
    ·
    Wow are we really complaining because you need to think with Elsa? Alright.

So heart gets-
    DP follow up even on wiff.
    DP hits twice now.
    EX Dive Kick now has a larger shockwave when it hits the ground.
    Ribbon Beam A ver. is faster.
    She loses
    JC startup is worse
    Can't combo JC > JE outside of EF now.
    Some neutral pressure because of the changes to homing.

FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS.
    No updates for the changelog yet, Curbeh is translating it from an easier to read source.
    ·
    Wow are we really complaining because you need to think with Elsa? Alright.
    Wait, I thought we were discussing Elsa's changes about it effecting her, not complaining.

I'm confused ;_;

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
  • GreatsGreats Joined: Posts: 156
    if you don't rely on communio and you like elsa, you should still like elsa
    ·
    Even if it's just a knockdown she should get some oki. As long as she gets a decent mixup off it given she can get a holy water activation on it she'll be fine depending on any nerf to her 4C. I'd like to see her holy water be more useful in general.
    ·
    Even if it's just a knockdown she should get some oki. As long as she gets a decent mixup off it given she can get a holy water activation on it she'll be fine depending on any nerf to her 4C. I'd like to see her holy water be more useful in general.
    lol, I'm with ya' on that.
    I'm wondering if 4C will get a nerf.

I'm actually wondering if this game will have a console release.
    I'd buy the disc. And hopefully in the future... 360 release? :D

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    http://blog.homingcancel.com/arcana-heart-3-love-max-translated-change-list/ just got posted on the front page, shoutouts to curbeh for putting this work in!
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    As long they beat the shit out of Akane with a nerf bat I'm good.

Not that any of this will do anything for the community lol
    ·
    Read the list, Akane got hit hard.
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    Good.

Now Comic-Z will have to find another character's armor to wear.
    ·
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,339 ✭✭
    -2C only does one hit now but does more damage
    -C Disturbed Gust’s (236 follow up C) animation is different and can be followed up with A B or C on while hitting
    -Whirlwind’s (236′s) command grab can now grab opponents in hitstun
    -Raging Dark Tornado ([2]8) can now be homing canceled
    -Anti air Golden Edinorog is faster
    FUCKING. WORD.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
  • HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    This is going to sound really scrubby, but I can't understand half of that changelist because I don't know move names. Would it be possible for someone to add in the inputs to whatever move they're talking about? Especially things like this change for Saki:
    [SIZE=12px]"-Brionac can be followed up with Fragarach on hit or block"[/SIZE]
    I have no idea what that means.
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
    ·
  • PfhorPfhor I play anime Joined: Posts: 81
    This is going to sound really scrubby, but I can't understand half of that changelist because I don't know move names. Would it be possible for someone to add in the inputs to whatever move they're talking about? Especially things like this change for Saki:

The wonderful wiki has all of the move names. http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3
    ·
    lol, I'm with ya' on that.
    I'm wondering if 4C will get a nerf.

I'm actually wondering if this game will have a console release.
    I'd buy the disc. And hopefully in the future... 360 release? :D
    It gave a lot of characters problems vs her since it was probably the strongest normal anti-air in the game and has MASSIVE range (not to mention +1 on block giving some interesting corner situations. only character I felt could challenge it was Akane because j.B is that stupid. Apparently more moves interact with holy water now but wish they'd say which ones.

She can canel her dash kick into her air flip kick that is an overhead (not the flash kick but it looks like a flash kick downwards and is dp motion int the air.I'm wondering if they'll make Saki a little less scrub friendly. Once you get used to how to guard cancel her she isn't to bad, but seriously she's probably the only character in the game you HAVE to guard cancel to beat her basic crap because she' so + on block with everything.

I want Kamui normals buffed seriously in AH 3 they were absolute garbage.

Also thank you for Akane nerfs.
    ·
    This is going to sound really scrubby, but I can't understand half of that changelist because I don't know move names.
    You're not alone on that.
    Every time I link the blog to someone, they're like "WTF move is this!" then close tab.

I mean, appreciate the work translation and all, but I don't think anyone could name any of the character moves to save their lives.
    I just wanna play the final build ._.

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    top kira player owen aka daidoujiPRO on kira changes http://battlecore.jp/ar/blog/?gamer=seriomulti1213&itemid=59026
    not adding much words to his thoughts except for clarification

- charged 5B has a longer clash window to cover the charge time but otherwise is no different from 5B. Since High Jump Guard exists as a defensive tool and this normal had AUB status removed long ago(and the charged version has no additional features) maybe this can be used as an anti-air clash tool now? Currently a weird addition.

- 6[C] is back to it's AHF glory, complete with guard crush and extended clash window for the charge period. Much like 5[E] the charge time is fairly long so don't rely on this too much.

- Flying Armageddon (air HCBx2+AB) had its vertical grab range buffed. Without serious testing he can't tell if it has actually expanded on the bottom or if it's another buff to the upper grab box.

- Bunker Buster A version (63214A) had its clash box removed and in its place she gets full body strike invulnerability. The invul "lasts from frame 2 until she grabs". This has changed the use of the move completely, making it somewhat weak as a purely defensive tool, but far stronger than before on offense and okizeme. It feels like the startup is faster and there's less recovery? In grounded clash situations it looks like you can do this and it will avoid any of Heart's DPs completely.

- Bunker Buster C version (63214C) can now have its trajectory adjusted by holding 4 or 6 before she leaves the ground. Holding 4 makes her go almost vertical, but holding 6 makes her go depressingly far. The 4 version might overlap the Ekoda series' (623x) range...

- Nekodamashi (aka Clap, 41236x) has had the B and C versions modified so they do a standing hitstun on a grounded opponent, exactly like the A version. He hasn't tested CH stun yet. Juggle/airborne hits also seem to not knock them away at all. This directly affects specific no meter combos, but he feels this just means to give in and use EF or burn meter for a HC. Also the C version starts up slower.

- New moves: none.....

random notes

- he feels that one of her jump normals may have been messed with, something feels "off" when he's doing her BnB EF combos.
    - Last Armageddon might have had it's damage increased? He admits to never using it though.
    - Throw clash is still going strong! *sarcasm*
    - Metal Arcana's meter charge (Energei, 4E) has been fixed to only activate on 4, which removes the problem of "let's try to clash something using 2[E] WHOOPS I GOT 1E".
    - with the addition of Arcana Eclipse (214B+C) he feels that doing "Arcana special -> EFC -> 720" has a lot less leeway to do successfully
    - with EF and EFC refilling your current meter you can do things like Flower Arcana's Multilayer (Multilayered Crimson Nivara, 236236E) then EFC for a mixup at 1 meter max
    - Clarice's slashes are multihit now. rip kira.
    - the combination of buffs to Maori's Sekka (air 623x) top's hitbox and duration (the spinning top left behind after the attack), addition of airborne Nee-san Drop (Raishin Otoshi, grounded 22x, now also air 421x) which is also overhead, the lack of changes to the C version of Nee-san Punch (Tsumujigake, grounded 421x, C version guard breaks) means that this matchup has become even harder than before. rip kira
    ·
    You're not alone on that.
    Every time I link the blog to someone, they're like "WTF move is this!" then close tab.

I mean, appreciate the work translation and all, but I don't think anyone could name any of the character moves to save their lives.
    I just wanna play the final build ._.
    I hate having to proofread his shit but I'll fix his crap up

also he says to report any errors and stuff to him, so you could have done that instead of passive-aggressively complaining here (you too Rob)

or you could use the AH3 wiki, which has the move names and the descriptions, and the commands

in his defense the change list actually doesn't list commands except in the case of brand new ones so it's not his fault purely as a translator
    ·
  • HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    I didn't passive aggressively complain, I asked if someone could fix it (doesn't have to be curbeh, he put in a lot of work to doing this, so I asked if someone else would possibly be willing to) and cited an example of something that would be easier to understand if I had the notations instead. There were no "errors", so that's why I didn't need to report it to curbeh.

Passive aggressive complaining would be saying "It seems as though this list is meant for only the truly hardcore players who have memorized the move names of all the characters." I feel like my request was pretty reasonable. And I wasn't faulting curbeh, he did an amazing job of translating, that's why I was wondering if someone else could simply add the move commands to the changelist.

If i was extremely unreasonable, I would request descriptions of the moves, too. Example petra- 421A/B/C aka bouncy bullets. 214A/B/C aka flippy-flip 623A+B aka pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew big pew

edit: Thanks for the link to the wiki phfor! That actually helps a lot.
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
    ·
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv124211845 Owen playing some ft10s against other players.
    ·
    That EU netplay tournament is running! http://www.twitch.tv/nthgenmedia
    ·
  • Aozaki_KyoAozaki_Kyo KUSANAGI Joined: Posts: 53
    So, being Examu the cheap ass companny they are... if this ever gets to see the light in consoles they're gonna make a "new" release I'm guessing? LOL
    Instead of just, you know, update the current AH3... :V
    The Sword That Slays GODs
    ·
    Seeing as we have no previous examples of this in their Consumer Soft releases, we'll just need to wait and see.
    ·
  • EffenhoogEffenhoog fish are friends Joined: Posts: 1,464 ✭✭
    I don't like the changes to wind arcana. Please don't make me play plant Scharl instead

other than that, hopefully they add some cool stuff
    Spoiler:
    They call me Gamma Ray because I'm Forward Back Forward Back Down-Back Down Down-Forward Forward Hard Slash
    ·
    Please don't make me play plant Scharl instead
    But plant got nerfed too V:
    ·
  • EffenhoogEffenhoog fish are friends Joined: Posts: 1,464 ✭✭
    it should still at least work for meterless combo extensions, unless I missed something

the main reason you could even use wind over plant for Scharl was because you could combo into launcher and jumpcancel it into an air combo for similar damage to vine combos, and it came with a bunch of added bonuses like fastfall, pushblock, extra jumps, and the wind projectiles

Plant scharl is so boring, I don't want to go back
    They call me Gamma Ray because I'm Forward Back Forward Back Down-Back Down Down-Forward Forward Hard Slash
    ·
    nah, it's the neutral application that's been nerfed. scharl does lose quite a bit of damage in this update though (good).
    As far as her being boring... that's a zoing character, its what they do lol
    ·
    New screen! http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20130130100/SS/002.jpg
    Elsa has an actually communio gauge now?
    ·
  • PopeTemmyDYTPopeTemmyDYT Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey everyone, Pope Temmy here! Finally made a new SRK account and just checking in on the SRK AH3 thread.

Also shamelessly plugging my tournament on March 16th, a link to the event was posted on the first post of this thread by Tigre and I have a link to the SRK post right here. (http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/mar-16-2013-buckeye-airdasher-circuit-cincinnati-oh.175050/)

Feel free to use either as I will be checking all of them daily and Circuitous will be doing the same! Any questions feel free to hit either of us up!
    ·
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20130130100/
    AH3LM!!!!! will be at JAE next month on the 16th. This build is different from the loctest, hopefully we have a changelist there too :3
    ·
  • Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!! Joined: Posts: 1,124 ✭✭
    The only thing that i find depressing here is that the game is running on NESiCAxLive... that means zero chance to see on Arcades outside Japan (yeah i am not from USA and here in my country there is still a good Arcade scene, i can dream).
    Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
    ·
    Oh, I know that feeling, it would be great if it had an exboard release, because I'd be able to play it much sooner. On the upside, the exboard lags like all hell, so putting it on NESiCA will at least make it run without any slow down (I hope). We've just gotta wait it out for the home console announcement.
    ·
    edited February 2013
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/597/597803/ Yo AH3LM PV?
    <edit> youtube link with better quality
    Post edited by PaperTigre on
    ·
    ·
  • 32x32x Joined: Posts: 1
    i do see it correct, that AH3LM will be a stand-alone game or will it be a update that will come with a patch?

buying the "normal" AH3 for ps3 now is still a good choice then?
    ·