Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! -NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE MAX (9/30)- ASW NETCODE CONFIRMED

Comments

• .ShotS.ShotS GraniteAss of Legend Joined: Posts: 178
    32x said:
    i do see it correct, that AH3LM will be a stand-alone game or will it be a update that will come with a patch?

buying the "normal" AH3 for ps3 now is still a good choice then?
    We don't really know for a fact if Examu is going to do a console version of LM yet, but AH3 and AH3LM should play very similar so it's a good idea to get AH3 for now and play to get used to the system.
    RIP AH3. Hello AH3LM!!!!!
    ·
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,344 ✭✭
    Zenia Chan here I come.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
  • PaperTigrePaperTigre すごい!!!!! Joined: Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭
    32x said:
    i do see it correct, that AH3LM will be a stand-alone game or will it be a update that will come with a patch?

buying the "normal" AH3 for ps3 now is still a good choice then?
    The arcade version of Love Max will be a "standalone" game of sorts, in the sense that it will not run on the same hardware that AH3 did (the ex-board), it will instead be on NESiCA. We have no word on the console version.

That being said, the arcade version of Love Max isn't even out in arcades yet. You'll be waiting at least another year for the console release of it, so I don't think buying AH3 now would be a bad investment.
    ·
  • SaikyouSaikyou Play Vsavior/Melty! Joined: Posts: 206
    "Parace" appears in the opening...she will be again an extra boss or she will be playable now? Anyway I hope they port the upgrade on consoles, wishing for just a dlc update of the AH3 already in psn/xbla but I think they will not do it...
    Vampire Savior: Jedah - Melty Blood: C-Nero
    ·
  • GravelneedGravelneed God, Why does SFxT exist? - Luisa Ferre Joined: Posts: 974
    As much as I would like Parace to become balanced for normal play, her appearance in the new intro probably means she's being added to the end of score attack mode just like the console version's addition of her.
    ....but the Arcana Heart 2 stick smells like sweet bubblegum and crisp rainbows and early sunshine and happy smiles and fresh tulips and oohh- deadfrog
    ·
    http://blog.homingcancel.com/winter-brawl-7-arcana-heart-3aquapazza-results/ AH3 results from Winter Brawl 7.
    Shoutout to #GhostWriter.
    ·
    edited April 2013
    Good Job Examu.
    <edit> Release date confirmed for May 9th
    Post edited by PaperTigre on
    ·
  • ReioumuReioumu Play Arcana Heart Joined: Posts: 290
    http://tanntou.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-6421.html
    network loketest currently in progress until the 20th, release on the 9th.
    krost89: why play ST when i can mash xfactor
    ·
  • PeacockPeacock Joined: Posts: 150 ✭✭
    I wish I could play it, I'd be killing people at those tournaments with Dorothy. I seriously think I'm the best Dorothy player ever
    ·
    edited April 2013
    Peacock wrote: »
    I seriously think I'm the best Dorothy player ever
    Lol.

So we're getting a few changes. Clarice slashes are either harder to combo from or impossible to combo from now.
    Yoriko 6c does not pop them up as high, which makes it much harder to hitconfirm. We are also told that Mike Punch super does less damage.
    Lilicas Night Stream is not invuln on startup. Still much better than AH3 ver, also can now combo from flip for no meter out of the corner.
    We have no changelist. Just what players are telling us.
    The rumor about the AH2 Stages and music was false. the dream is dead.

Scharl got hit. Again. J6c is slower. Has shorter combos in the air (lol).

Petra has a glitch in the current location test like the Mega Man glitch in SFxT off of Air Shot where she can float up into the sky infinitely. I expect this to be removed before launch lol
    ·
    www.twitch.tv/teamtigre casuals now, starting our monthly in about an hour or so
    ·
    We have a full match video! Weiss has a new color too! It's similar to RP3 (http://i.imgur.com/fwrhjAa.png). Hopefully we get more match vids
    ·
  • ReioumuReioumu Play Arcana Heart Joined: Posts: 290

And we have a Gier Yoriko bug.
    krost89: why play ST when i can mash xfactor
    ·
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    yunno what the best thing about this thread is?
    no protoman.

that nut was scary.
    i still swear that guy somehow/someway worked for either amiami or examu or asw.
    that guy was just too angry not to be.
    can you believe he once told me he was studying to be a doctor?
    who would want to walk into that nuts office?
    dude needed serious anger management classes.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
    ·
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    btw, i'd be interested in this thread if it wasn't coz the game's dead at my scene.
    nyc aint biting.
    i and others tried to get it going at NLA but heads just didn't appear enough at tourneys.
    i still think its a fabulous game but....i sorta gave up on it a long time ago.
    but i did get a few people to play it when i'd go to next level.
    saotome, if u are still in nyc we'll eventually get some games in.
    i'll be showing up there at the arcade soon.
    i know how u look like from vids, i'll spot you if u are there at the arcade/lab.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
    ·
  • GravelneedGravelneed God, Why does SFxT exist? - Luisa Ferre Joined: Posts: 974
    Then try the Philly scene. A 2 hour drive is nothing to a real New Yorker.
    ....but the Arcana Heart 2 stick smells like sweet bubblegum and crisp rainbows and early sunshine and happy smiles and fresh tulips and oohh- deadfrog
    ·
    Yeah we got 13 people for our last monthly. This game isn't dead, you just gotta put it out there.
    ·
  • nadakainekonadakaineko East Coast Poverty Player Joined: Posts: 31
    Watch live video from port24yago on www.twitch.tv Live stream from somewhere! Hopefully people will actually play soon! Though it is still around 10AM in Japan right now on a weekday. lol
    ·
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 16,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are playing now :D
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 Joined: Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I'm super excited about LOVE MAX! I love Saki! <3
    Post edited by iminthenet2 on
    (BB: Ragna) (GG: Ky) (P4AU: Chie) (UNIEL: Eltnum) (AH3LM: Heart & Love) (Melee: Falco) (Project M: Roy)
    PS3: Jefftheman55
    WiiU: Jefftheman55
    Los Angeles, California
    ·
    Watch live video from examucup on www.twitch.tv That tournament at Hey! Arcade is live~
    ·
  • ValkerionValkerion Joined: Posts: 340
    PaperTigre wrote: »
    Watch live video from examucup on www.twitch.tv That tournament at Hey! Arcade is live~

A Japanese tourny being streamed and recorded at 720p, and has well measured mic levels without someone sitting way to close and screaming into it at low quality. Where am I and what have you done with my typical Japanese stream tropes!?
    Blazblue/Street Fighter 4/HD Remix/MvC2/GG:AC+
    ·
    Japans learning, the Gods Garden stream for Aquapazza was very well handled too!
    ·
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Can someone who knows stuff, tell me who the best Scharl players are in Japan and link me to some videos? I know of Peso, but I can't find much of him or any other players...I also don't care if it's Love Max footage or not, both will do.
    Post edited by Emil on
    KoF98UM - EX Yama, Eiji, Orochi Yashiro | KoF2k2 - Kim, Whip, Athena, Choi |
    Kof13 - Saiki, Shen, Vice | P4U2 - Shadow Labrys, Rise | GGXrd - Bedman
    ·
  • .ShotS.ShotS GraniteAss of Legend Joined: Posts: 178
    edited June 2013
    Emil wrote: »
    Can someone who knows stuff, tell me who the best Scharl players are in Japan and link me to some videos? I know of Peso, but I can't find much of him or any other players...I also don't care if it's Love Max footage or not, both will do.

The top ranked Scharl at the moment is Wara. He uses Wind and there's been a decent amount of footage with him. She seems pretty different from AH3->AH3LM, so if you're learning her you might as well just watch AH3 vids for now. There's really only footage of Peso, Plum(from like 2011), and Wara. Maybe a few more Scharls here and there that I forgot the names of.

LM Playlist with some Wara in it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E57UBK2nPtg&list=PL3zVP_WpIxlu2nbbcp3ObfO7ViJoYp6ih

You'll have to go through it yourself since there's 12 parts and just a lot of play in general.

AH3 Plant Scharl. Old footage:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSHNWB65kRM&feature=player_detailpage#t=123s

Peso playing AH3 Plant Scharl. There's a Wind Scharl later as well. Could be Wara:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNhM_eaVSY&feature=player_detailpage#t=369s

You can also search for "Scharlachrot" on the homingcanceldotcom youtube to find matches.
    Post edited by .ShotS on
    RIP AH3. Hello AH3LM!!!!!
    ·
  • versus addictversus addict Casual User Joined: Posts: 622
    So I just ordered AC3, can't wait t get it....but just discovered its available on the PSN. Any difference between the two?

Also, any confirmation if Love Max will be "new game" or an upgrade?

Release date?
    ·
    So I just ordered AC3, can't wait t get it....but just discovered its available on the PSN. Any difference between the two?

Also, any confirmation if Love Max will be "new game" or an upgrade?

Release date?

Love Max is a "New" game for Arcades on Taito's Nesica X Live, it has a new hud and balance changes across the cast, the game is already out on arcades, no word about a console release.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, it's a rebalance of AH3, and on Nesica instead of the ex-board, which is good because the ex-board cannot play ah3 anything without lagging lol.

No annoncement for console release yet (It's still new in arcade), I have a feeling we may get at least some preliminary news at TGS which is in late September if I recall correctly.

As far as difference between disc and digital release, nope they're the same game, if you want the dlc colors you will need to get the dlc matching your discs region though (i.e. asia or jp)
    ·
  • versus addictversus addict Casual User Joined: Posts: 622
    Thanks! I know I am late as hell but I stumbled on some match vids and am pretty excited to try it out finally.
    ·
  • unsafermike2002unsafermike2002 Joined: Posts: 8
    Sorry if I am reviving a dead topic but I am also a Arcana Heart 3 Streamer and I go by the same name on Twitch.tv. I would also like to start running online tournaments for this game if anyone is interested.
    ·
    Oops I haven't updated this thread in a minute. Either way, the community has been busy!
    (Cross posting from HomingCancel)

We've been working on an Arcana Heart 3 equivalent to MeltyDB for some time, and we're ready to make this announcement now. The Arcana Heart 3 Love Max matchvid database, SugoiDB, is ready for public use.

SugoiDB is a searchable database of matchvideos compiled from various Youtube reprint channels of Niconico Douga uploads. Here you can search for specific characters, arcana and players to research playstyles, combos, and more.

We're currently working through the backlog of videos from May to July, so please bear with us.

For more details take a look at the About page. Feel free to provide feedback and constructive criticism in this thread. Thanks!
    ·
  • SSJ_SonikkuSSJ_Sonikku Fighting Game Maniac! Joined: Posts: 623
    I'm not sure when or if Love Max will be released on console, however, I'll continue to play AH3. It is such a great game.
    ·
    Love Max console port confirmed. Arcade update with balance patch and AH1 Stages and Music will be released in October.
    ·
  • YannickYannick #ElenaTwerkTeam Joined: Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on cost? AH2 music also or am I just going to sit with my OST in the corner alone?
    The Sunset Studio // Fighters, shooters, platformers, development, mechanics, theory, application.
    ·
    Arcana Heart 2 OST and Stages have been in Love Max from the beginning.
    No price or date, just a "We've started development on the consumer soft version" at the end of Examu Cup. Maybe we will get more details at TGS, but right now that's all we have to go off of.
    ·
  • tatakitataki Non-SF4/MVC3 FG news: twitter.com/#!/novriltataki Joined: Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Max console port confirmed. Arcade update with balance patch and AH1 Stages and Music will be released in October.

I know what I'm gonna get for Christmas
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    ·
  • Running WildRunning Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane Joined: Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Your old channel was so good. <3

Not that the newer one isn't kickass too.
    Post edited by Running Wild on
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    "The only Option Selects I want in fighting games are the control configuration and sound test."
    ·
    Hopefully it will get a PSN release on the future.
    BTW, who is the responsible of the new port? Is ASW?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
    edited September 2013
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Hopefully it will get a PSN release on the future.
    BTW, who is the responsible of the new port? Is ASW?
    We don't know any actual details. I hope that we get details next weekend at TGS but they didn't say anything about TGS... All we know is at the end of the Examu Cup stream earlier today/yesterday the staff spoke and stated that development on a consumersoft version has started, and that we will be getting the arcade patch in October.

I really hope ASW handles the port again. While Examu did a perfectly fine job with the offline experience for Aquapazza, the netcode is absolutely unplayable. This series does not need any more setbacks after the abomination that was the SAH2 "port" and PSN going down the day it came out on US PSN...
    ·
    IIRC Examu didn't made the PS3 port of AP
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
  • Mad MistressMad Mistress Seimei wannabe Joined: Posts: 690 ✭✭✭
    Really hope this comes out on 360. Chrono Phantasma and the new Jojo make me sad panda.
    Waifus: Litchi, Lambda-11, Mu-12, Shizuka, Ende, Yukiko, Chie, Saki, Dorothy, Lilica, Leona, King, Angel, Akira, Natsu, Hibiki, Kojiroh.
    Hazubandos: Akuma, Hakumen, Valkenhayn, Donovan, Gallon, Genjuro, Basara, Dio, Bison.
    Harems: Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel, Murica/Viper/Hulk, Dormammu/Hsien-Ko/Akuma, Beatrice/Virgilia, Rosa/Virgilia.
    Dat gamez: KOF98/2K2UM/13, SamSho4, SFA2/3, Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, Jojos BA, GG, AH3, P4A, MVC2/UMVC3, BB, Ougon, Skullgirls, Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen, Phantom Breaker Extra.
    ·
    edited October 2013
    http://www.4gamer.net/games/190/G019042/20131002067/ We have a changelist for 1.04. Don't feel like posting the haphazard changes I have figured out (Someone will translate it at some point better than me)
    Highlights: Weiss Air normals got hit
    Elsa oki got hit
    Zenia got hit
    Yoriko 236a is no longer a low
    Mei-fang got hit
    Heart got back 2c > 236b (lol)
    Health is universally higher (again, they already buffed this in LM)
    ·
    I'm liking the changes on Heart and Saki. <3
    (BB: Ragna) (GG: Ky) (P4AU: Chie) (UNIEL: Eltnum) (AH3LM: Heart & Love) (Melee: Falco) (Project M: Roy)
    Los Angeles, California
    ·
    Does this game have any new characters/Arcanas?
    Los Angeles, California
    ·
    HELLO! Anybody here?!
    Los Angeles, California
    ·
  • tatakitataki Non-SF4/MVC3 FG news: twitter.com/#!/novriltataki Joined: Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELLO! Anybody here?!

No it does not. It has character balance changes, system changes, additional stages and music from AH1&2.
    Former account:
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Release date confirmed for May 9th

Whoa. Still a while away, but I'm hype.
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    I would be really hyope if they made a bundle of AH3LM and the new DaemonBride, but i guess that Examu just doesn't care abot that game anymore :shake:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ·
  • PozerWolfPozerWolf Gummies, yum! ;o Joined: Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I would be really hyope if they made a bundle of AH3LM and the new DaemonBride, but i guess that Examu just doesn't care abot that game anymore :shake:

Daemon Bride is still a lot of fun, too :(
    No more pony fanfics. I stream every day since I have no life. Watch it now, slut!

www.twitch.tv/gumms
    ·
    PozerWolf wrote: »
    Release date confirmed for May 9th

Whoa. Still a while away, but I'm hype.

That was the arcade version, coming out on May 2013...
    Former account:
    ·