Cool stuff for sale! Xbox360 Microsoft Points!

Dios <-X->Dios &lt;-X-&gt; Game OverJoined: Posts: 6,646 mod
edited March 2013 in Trading Outlet
Time to sell some stuff!

Up for grabs is a TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ for Xbox 360! -Sold!

Tekken Tag 2 Stick for the Wii-U! $120 Shipped! *sold!*

Sanrio x Street Fighter Stick for Xbox 360! $130 Shipped! *Sold!*

Sanrio x Street Fighter Stick for PS3! $130 Shipped! *sold!*

4000 Microsoft points $43!

Shipped anywhere in the 48 States in the U.S.! Sorry no international Sales :(
Post edited by Dios <-X-> on
[Originally posted by OrangeCat
I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!

Comments

• Dios <-X->Dios &lt;-X-&gt; Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,646 mod
    payment pending! will update if buyer backs out.
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
    No response from the buyer so its back on the market.

Price drop to $130!

TTT2 Xbox 360 and Ps3 sticks sold to Bad boy brazil and W00p Fresh!

Stay tuned for more goodies coming up super soon!

Updated with new goodies!

4000 microsoft points available for $43 hit me up!

• MankatMankat ლ(゚Д゚ლ) Joined: Posts: 2,174
    Is the Sanrio x Street Fighter PS3 Stick New or Used? If it is Used how used (Is there even a system for telling how used an item is)?
    PSN--Mankat90
    P4A--Kanji
    TTT2--Main: Alisa Secondaries: Kunimitsu, Xiayou, Lars, and Miharu
    Not used at all. Brand new.

Price drops on the sanrio sticks!

• W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 793 ✭✭
    Got the TTT2 stick yesterday. Thank you. :)
  • SmokeMaxXSmokeMaxX T.O. of A.R.K. Joined: Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭
    Claimed the Sanrio 360 stick. ;)
    My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/174629/wts-360-ps3-hrap-3-buttons-ball-tops/p1
    Currently selling: Hori UMvC3 Stick for PS3 ($80 shipped), Various balltops, and much more!
    Sanrio 360 stick sold!

• tanabetanabe Stay Cool Joined: Posts: 935
    Price drop on the Wii-U stick!

• MankatMankat ლ(゚Д゚ლ) Joined: Posts: 2,174
    PM has been sent
    PSN--Mankat90
    P4A--Kanji
    TTT2--Main: Alisa Secondaries: Kunimitsu, Xiayou, Lars, and Miharu
    Sale on Ps3 sanrio pending.

Price drop on TTT2 stick.

sanrio ps3 sold! price drop on TTT2 wii u stick!

• ONE100BILLONE100BILL Joined: Posts: 261
    Is the wii u stick used or new? I'm interested.