WTS: Arcade sticks (and other things) for sale.. SYBER SHORYUKEN SALE!!

Hmmm...Hmmm... BaWipGranaWipNiNiBonJoined: Posts: 70
edited December 2013 in Trading Outlet
Hello to everyone! I just wanted to post some info clarifying info.. Last week, I started this same thread here, and it was deleted. The reason was I needed 3 more posts to meet the 50 post qualificatons. That was cool with me; I actually thought I had! But I also know how that can make me look. So I wanted to show some cred, as it may..

I have posted things for sale here before:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-arcade-sticks.148694/#post-6101747

..And sold items successfully! I am also an avid EBAYer! (victorjoe9797) I just wanted to reassure that I was not deleted because of corruption or wrongly wrought dealings!! That's all!

SYBER SHORYUKEN SALE!!

Akai MPD 32 - Works great, no problems.. Comes with applicable USB. I just am using a different set up now. It is missing a slider, and a few knob caps; all easily replaceable.

I am asking 120.00 shipped
. It is worth more, just have a few devices like these I need to move!

Ued3Zoc.jpg

HORI FIGHTING EDGE XBOX 360.
Have kept in-house, (no storage), and just have not have had time to really use it. Played for approx. 6 1/2 hours split between two separate sessions.
120.00 Shipped.

RjrogYN.jpg

zk1Q6bV.jpg

Hjm07ZQ.jpg

yQNHAHS.jpg

PREMIUM NIKE GODZILLA EDITION

Brand new' never worn. Size 13; From my collection

70.00 SHIPPED

J6k14SP.jpg

Brand new in Box, Nike AIR FORCE 1 MID 07 (PLAYERS EDITION)

SIZE: 12
Year of Release:2007 (deadstock.)
Colorway:baroque brown/varsity red.

I have a few sneakers, just want to thin the herd..

70.00 SHIPPED

NF60EtK.jpg

Stay up Y'all!!
Post edited by Hmmm... on
"Truth is not what I say it is. Truth is not what you say it is. Truth is what God's Bible says it is."
- P.R.Sawyer
·

Comments

• Hmmm...Hmmm... BaWipGranaWipNiNiBon Joined: Posts: 70
    Dropped the WII stick price.
    "Truth is not what I say it is. Truth is not what you say it is. Truth is what God's Bible says it is."
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Added new stick!!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Updated pricing, with droppage, and info about my rep!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Price drop on the SF Pro.
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • ektouge88ektouge88 Joined: Posts: 184
    How much would you do for the SF x TK Pro Stick with everything stock on it? Pm me and lemme know thanks :)
    ·
  • kingof09erskingof09ers Joined: Posts: 33
    interested in the wii stick but can you put artwork on it first?
    ·
  • slaycruzslaycruz Joined: Posts: 1,062 ✭✭
    How much would you do for the SF x TK Pro Stick with everything stock on it? Pm me and lemme know thanks :)

If u look at cost of what the fightstick pro normally cost and factor in what those buttons cost 95 shipped is a steal and ur getting the stock buttons too...the seller is already losing alot money on this.
    Previous signature removed per hakdizzles request in order to obtain voltech stick.....
    ·
    That is true.. But I am willing to work with anybody on anything.

Ya never know!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Sorry about the delay in my response, I just saw this post. Sorry, I won't be able to replace the artwork, because it was hard to take off and was torn in the removal, So it has been trashed. The stick is fine, though. The artwork is a reason why I dropped the price on it.
    Again, I apologize.

- P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    interested in the wii stick but can you put artwork on it first?

Sorry about the delay in my response, I just saw this post. Sorry, I won't be able to replace the artwork, because it was hard to take off and was torn in the removal, So it has been trashed. The stick is fine, though. The artwork is a reason why I dropped the price on it.

Again, I apologize.

- P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Added a new stick. Also dropped the price of the SFxT stick!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • SF_ChewySF_Chewy @Jesse_Un Joined: Posts: 40
    Pm'd for Hori stick!
    Strictly AE2012... Working on a lot of things.. Mainy Guy and Chun Li... Blanka is my freaking enemy
    ·
    Got it!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • JustlogJustlog Joined: Posts: 2
    Interested on the SFxT stick. do you ship internationally?
    ·
    I believe I can. Shipping might increase slightly, It just depends on the country.. Pm me if you like.
    Justlog wrote: »

- P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • JustlogJustlog Joined: Posts: 2
    Hmmm... said:
    I believe I can. Shipping might increase slightly, It just depends on the country.. Pm me if you like.
    Justlog wrote: »
    Pm'd you.

·
    The Hori VX-SA is pending sale, so is the Pro.
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Sold The Hori VX-SA. 
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • aaron_hateaaron_hate Joined: Posts: 14
    Would you be willing to sell those buttons?
    ·
  • TwinkieTwinkie D-Pad Scrub Joined: Posts: 45
    I'm willing to buy the SFxT stick if it is still available.

WAMMU WAMMU WAMMU WAMMU WAMMU WAMMU WAMMU
    ·
    What's happening Yo. It's been a minute- life and all; (Trying to keep up on the go with Tapatalk, but this forum never seems to work on there.. Neither app. Any solutions?)

Sold all the old, just added two new things. Coming up soon, will add more things!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    edited August 2013
    $20.00 Price drop on the Fighting Edge! Last drop on this one..
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • Mr_TreckerMr_Trecker Joined: Posts: 8
    Fighting Edge still available? Still $150 shipped?
    ·
    Yes Indeed. Still packed and ready.
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • BetterBryanBetterBryan Joined: Posts: 41
    I want to sella 360 stick. Tournament s edition with ken and ryu design. any one interested, msg me.
    ·
  • YellowCanYellowCan Joined: Posts: 133
    edited September 2013
    @BetterBryan
    Why would you go into someone else thread and try to sell an item. Also you need to read the sticky, you don't meet the requirements to sell on SRK anyways.
    Post edited by YellowCan on
    ·
  • NENDONENDO I will meditate and then destroy you. Joined: Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to sella 360 stick. Tournament s edition with ken and ryu design. any one interested, msg me.

LoL. Gtfo plz. Bump for an awesome price on an FE.

·
    edited September 2013
    Umm.. Seriously, what just happened?! Ha ha
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • seijurouseijurou Joined: Posts: 10
    hello.
    i´m from spain and i´m interested in the hori edge, how much can be with shipping cost?
    thanks
    ·
    No te preocupes. I will check for you..
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • shane1989shane1989 Joined: Posts: 45
    Pm'd
    Currently Playing:

SF4/KI/Injustice
    ·
    Sold the screen; still have the Fighting Edge available.
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • therobintherobin I AM THE ROBIN Joined: Posts: 420
    PM sent
    ·
    Just to let everyone know, I am doing a SYBER SHORYUKEN SALE! I HAVE MARKED DOWN THE TWO CURRENT ITEMS, and are adding some more!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • PapitoPapito Joined: Posts: 146
    Wha do u have left?
    ·
    Everything is still there!
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Papito wrote: »
    Wha do u have left?

Everything is still there!

- P.R.Sawyer
    ·
    Added some new kicks (Air Force One's) from my collection..

Enjoy.
    - P.R.Sawyer
    ·
  • chaoslimitschaoslimits Death by snu snu Joined: Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Youtube | XBL/PSN: chaoslimits | IRC: #SFxT on EFNET
    @Rc_ON: 20$ get you 4 characters in Injustice, and 12 in SFxT. Do the math yourself.
    @kojibeoulve> i want to refund sf4 from my life; give me back all my lost time
    ·
  • GoldTeamGoldTeam Joined: Posts: 2
    PM sent for fighting edge
    ·