WTS: Arcade sticks (and other things) for sale.. SYBER SHORYUKEN SALE!!

Hmmm...Hmmm... BaWipGranaWipNiNiBonJoined: Posts: 70
edited December 2013 in Trading Outlet
Hello to everyone! I just wanted to post some info clarifying info.. Last week, I started this same thread here, and it was deleted. The reason was I needed 3 more posts to meet the 50 post qualificatons. That was cool with me; I actually thought I had! But I also know how that can make me look. So I wanted to show some cred, as it may..

I have posted things for sale here before:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-arcade-sticks.148694/#post-6101747

..And sold items successfully! I am also an avid EBAYer! (victorjoe9797) I just wanted to reassure that I was not deleted because of corruption or wrongly wrought dealings!! That's all!

SYBER SHORYUKEN SALE!!

Akai MPD 32 - Works great, no problems.. Comes with applicable USB. I just am using a different set up now. It is missing a slider, and a few knob caps; all easily replaceable.

I am asking 120.00 shipped
. It is worth more, just have a few devices like these I need to move!

Ued3Zoc.jpg

HORI FIGHTING EDGE XBOX 360.
Have kept in-house, (no storage), and just have not have had time to really use it. Played for approx. 6 1/2 hours split between two separate sessions.
120.00 Shipped.

RjrogYN.jpg

zk1Q6bV.jpg

Hjm07ZQ.jpg

yQNHAHS.jpg

PREMIUM NIKE GODZILLA EDITION

Brand new' never worn. Size 13; From my collection

70.00 SHIPPED

J6k14SP.jpg

Brand new in Box, Nike AIR FORCE 1 MID 07 (PLAYERS EDITION)

SIZE: 12
Year of Release:2007 (deadstock.)
Colorway:baroque brown/varsity red.

I have a few sneakers, just want to thin the herd..

70.00 SHIPPED

NF60EtK.jpg

Stay up Y'all!!
Post edited by Hmmm... on
"Truth is not what I say it is. Truth is not what you say it is. Truth is what God's Bible says it is."
- P.R.Sawyer

Comments