if i can't do fancy air combo's...

DJPlaceDJPlace Stoner Of ShoryukenJoined: Posts: 43
should i play fighting games at all? there's just some games where the input is too fast for me to super jump to... what are some games that don't have air combo's where i can break out of? cause i'm tired of getting my butt kicked... and i play a lot of different fighters... so yeah let me know if you need to know what fighters i like to play just ask me here.
what the hell is the point of having a signature if we can't post pics!?!
·

Comments

• Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Salty about Ultra Joined: Posts: 4,622 mod
    What?
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    ·
  • rubixgrooverubixgroove Joined: Posts: 227
    There are no air-combos in Street Fighter... ;)
    Certain characters in MvC3 aren't exactly "air-combo heavy"...
    Also... King of Fighters in the same boat as Street Fighter for the most part.

What games do you play?
    ·
  • The MartianThe Martian The Other M. Joined: Posts: 7,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's plenty of games.

SCV, KOFIII, Street Fighter IV, Third Strike...

Although instead of bitching out and trying to go around the problem, I'd spend more time just sucking it up and learning. :coffee:
    "Power is not will. It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII
    XBL: III Martian III

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
    ·
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Just talkin on the phone. Joined: Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Learn to block.
    Entire OP just sounds like noob salt. You probably forget that you can also do these "fancy air combos". Though fancy combos aren't the ones you want to do. You want the effective ones that do as much damage as possible even though a stream monster would tell you otherwise. Judging by the fact that you bring up air combos, you most likely play one or more of the mvc series. So which ones do you play, what characters are on your team, and how long have you been playing?

Posts/threads like this normally go hand in hand with the "I've been playing for a week and I can't beat Daigo. What characters are easy so I can put in minimal effort?" mindset. Which is annoying.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    ·
  • GordonsBeardGordonsBeard QCF+P Bad Stoned Joined: Posts: 379
    Man, remember that point in your fighting game skill/career where you felt this bad about your game?

It gets better.
    ·
    Man, remember that point in your fighting game skill/career where you felt this bad about your game?

It gets better.
    Your custom title is my life story.

My Tumblr.
    ·
    Your custom title is my life story.

·
    Nevermind. :coffee:

My Tumblr.
    ·
    Nevermind. :coffee:
    There is more than one reason I use that title.
    ·