i need help in super street fighter 4 arcade edition

mobbdeepmobbdeep Joined: Posts: 65
i need help on frame traps link combos p-linking pressures pokes 2 n 1 combos safe jumping
etc if u have a xbox headset can u help me.
·

Comments

• w00denTEETHw00denTEETH Dr. Zaius Joined: Posts: 670 ✭✭✭
    No but I could help you with vortex zoning untechable knockdown target combo super jump cancel rushdown reversal negative edge meaty mixup kara throw hit confirm

...or we could just get together and practice our grammar. Kind of like an online study date, you know? :tup:
    ·
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS HOLY LEVEL!?! Joined: Posts: 8,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally require people to have a headset when I help them. I think I would unplug mine for this one.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    ·
  • mobbdeepmobbdeep Joined: Posts: 65
    No but I could help you with vortex zoning untechable knockdown target combo super jump cancel rushdown reversal negative edge meaty mixup kara throw hit confirm

...or we could just get together and practice our grammar. Kind of like an online study date, you know? :tup:

or i could just put ignore list i think i like the ignore list option
    ·
  • BERSERKERRRBERSERKERRR mathemagician Joined: Posts: 85
    You get the same effort in the replies as you invest in your own posts.
    retsu go justin
    ·
  • Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing Salty about Ultra Joined: Posts: 4,657 mod
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
    ·
  • Sideshow20Sideshow20 I do what i gotta do to get that Win. Joined: Posts: 886
    Not trying to be a dick here but this guy is nuts. On another forum website he started putting up videos like he knew what he was doing but then when he played the people in that forum he got bopped.
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    Not trying to be a dick here but this guy is nuts. On another forum website he started putting up videos like he knew what he was doing but then when he played the people in that forum he got bopped.
    links ? ;))))
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS HOLY LEVEL!?! Joined: Posts: 8,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Seconded
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    ·
  • Sideshow20Sideshow20 I do what i gotta do to get that Win. Joined: Posts: 886
    Well i was about to post the link to it but looks like he got my stream video deleted. smh.....looks like ima have to dig into the disney vault and look for all the matches if they haven't been deleted.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.