Euro online tournament (GFWL)

DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 199
Hello guys,

I already posted a similar message in "challenge true"-thread but I'm just curious if people are interested about the idea. I'm not really good at hosting events since I don't know how to handle brackets properly or anything. An online tournament would offer something different to endless/ranked matches though.

How about it? Anyone interested about organizing such a thing or playing in one? If you know of such tournaments already please do tell the rest of us.

(poll added)

edit : Oh man I messed up the poll, was supposed to add more options. Character lock yes/or etc. This is the reason why I'm totally the wrong person to organize anything. -_-
·

Comments

• Mickles_86Mickles_86 Joined: Posts: 13
    I would be interested in a PS3 version of this, if it happens count me in
    ·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    ill join
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    there is allready a site for this kinda things :

http://www.fightplay.fr/index.php

i try as much as i can yo join these tournaments...they are fun as hell
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
  • DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 199
    Yup, I noticed the webpage myself as well. I'm definitely going to look out for any future tournaments and participate.
    ·
  • DrGulagDrGulag Joined: Posts: 199
    I had great fun in the last Fightplay.fr tournament.

I fought against a Swedish Guile (Too Easy or something was his name) and lost 1-2. He eventually took the whole tournament, beast of a player!

I would definitely recommend these for all of those who live in France, Germany, UK etc. Lots of players! The skill level varies but I was able to make it out of pools and made a little comeback in the losers bracket...so I bet a lot of you would do really well since I'm pretty average lol.
    ·
  • IItRueIIIItRueII tRueGaming Joined: Posts: 170
    I keep forgetting about this! Guys some1 remind me! xD

I wanna do one of these torneys! :P

I know tooezy hes on my fl hehe ive beat him with gief and dan somehow in some of our sesh's xD

yeh his links are sexy :D
    SSF4 AE Commentary + Tutorials

Casual comms with High level gameplay
    ·
  • Sp00kyFoxSp00kyFox Joined: Posts: 258
    edited February 2013
    nice site. made an account there couple minutes ago. the only event for pc players right now is ssf2t team tournament. does anyone know if the teams are made automatically? sadly I don't know anyone who would participate.
    edit: seems I need to give the names of my team members. ok.. no tournament for me then.
    Post edited by Sp00kyFox on
    ·