What SF4 move have you attempted in real life?

gurbzgurbz Joined: Posts: 13
CONFESSION:

I JUST ATTEMPTED TO TATSU IRL.

IT DID NOT SUCCEED.

I AM MANY BEERS.
·

Comments

• rubixgrooverubixgroove Joined: Posts: 227
    Tatsu as well... ended up bad. Blacked out right when I jumped... caught my eye on a corner of a shelf that was 5ft in the air.

Party on, Wayne.
    ·
  • FoolinfectionFoolinfection Big fish in a little pond 4 LIFE Joined: Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭
    Akuma Ultra 2.

SUCCESS.
    Welcome to the internet. God help you if you have an opinion.

I should start keeping written letters in sealed envelopes when I go to tournaments. If i get bodied, I give them one, and when they open it up it says "fuk u"

·
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 "Is it Mewtwo?"™ Joined: Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm... ALL OF THEM.
    ·
  • K.O.wnedK.O.wned Joined: Posts: 50
    I've been doing Hadokens since I was five.

Today it seems I'm more into Sonic Booms.
    ·
  • gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 566
    bison's scissor kick
    ·
  • CrystalCoreCrystalCore Joined: Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    I've been doing Hadokens since I was five.

Today it seems I'm more into Sonic Booms.

Welcome to Charge Characters. :D
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone tried to Tatsu at least once as a kid. Probably more than once as an adult.

Personally I wanted to see someone bust out a Spinning Lariat in a real fight in high school.
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
    Everyone tried to Tatsu at least once as a kid. Probably more than once as an adult.

Personally I wanted to see someone bust out a Spinning Lariat in a real fight in high school.

Not a lariat, but:

·
  • girlystylegirlystyle Only plays Fugazi Joined: Posts: 1,804
    cr. mp
    people only pay attention to me because of my vagina awesome penis
    ·
  • rokninroknin Keeps Trying Joined: Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup seen that, kinda makes me flinch but still funny. And this is why you don't pick on the big, quiet kid.
    ~ aka "ninrok" aka "wyphoofighter" ~
    SFxT - Juri (Cammy) x Jack/ Julia x Law | Smash - Robin / ROB / Lucina
    youtube | soundcloud | tumblr
    ·
  • yllib2yllib2 Joined: Posts: 142
    Siberian blizzard

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    ·
  • K1MOCH1K1MOCH1 Joined: Posts: 165
    with the help of some lighter fluid, yoga flame
    ·
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX I'm well Aware Joined: Posts: 9,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SF4 moves? Specific only to SF4 then. Gotcha.

Invincible move mash flood the inputs while I'm getting hit

Down Forward SRK shortcuts in addition to the monster mash

And spacing to stay completely out of the way of this thread.
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN

DEH

STRUH

TIH

BULLLLLLUH
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
  • AsaCarterAsaCarter Rainbow Ballin' Since '99 Joined: Posts: 254
    I have been doing Hadokens since I was 6 or 7.

I really should attempt Blanka's U1 soon. I mean there is a big hill back behind my house >.>
    ·
  • RikirRikir Servbot Joined: Posts: 1,004 ✭✭
    Shoryukens. Preferably the HP version.
    PSN: Al_Rikir
    UMvC3: Tron/Dante/Arthur
    P4A: Naoto
    VSav: Q-Bee
    ·
  • AmigoOneAmigoOne Joined: Posts: 1,180 ✭✭
    Oil combination Hold.
    and Oil rocket

was successful
    ·
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 28,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    ·
  • TectondrioTectondrio Saikyo Practicioner Joined: Posts: 32
    In the name of Saikyo, relentless taunting.
    ·
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 297
    dash punch, headbutt, shoryuken
    ·
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Scurred of LimeGreenPenis in my stocking. Joined: Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I threw a rock once.

Seriously, thus thread...wtf.

저는 론 버건디 입니까?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: JTM | Missing Person | Battle.net: DrSpielgood#1946
    "I love you, you love me. Barney raped me by the sea." --Synonym
    "Why do I feel like I'm being fooled by you both? I can't find the penis. I need to find the penis." --Augustus
    "Nobody can read baby." --Pimp Willy
    Currently 7-4 in SRK Mafia | One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
    MVP of SRK Mafia All-Stars II | Season 1 Best Mafia GM Golden Crust Award Winner
    http://www.jesustoastmafia.com - Where people from SRK go to lynch niggas.
    ·
  • DinklebergggDinkleberggg Joined: Posts: 23
    Guard Position

I am godlike.

Edit; I can also do Coward Crouch consistently
    ·
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 15,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone who answered the OP seriously is a loser
    Niggas get played this the ps4 house, spending dirty money at the 3rd world ho house
    Strip club love me cause I trick off stacks...then I rob the bitch, give my money back
    Pushin weight off, throwing it up; pills in her mouth, coke in her butt
    ·
  • farhanniusfarhannius Joined: Posts: 172
    I tried to do Chun Li lightning kick
    ·
  • Angry AbelAngry Abel Joined: Posts: 150
    Ryu's axe kick and Hadoken.

I could do neither, though I came close to a HDK once.
    ·
  • PsychocultPsychocult Joined: Posts: 50
    Was on a highway one day and experiencing a flood of road rage. So I thought to myself, "This would be a great day to learn how to emit purple flames and fly through the air straight towards these other vehicles in my way!" I climbed out of my car and stood on the hood in the bumper to bumper traffic and summoned all of my hate into a blinding aura of violet and purple light, which surrounded my entire body. I leapt forward with one hand bracing the wrist of my outstretched right hand, which was made into an inconspicuous palm strike position, and with a cackle of maniacal laughter flew at what was approximately mach 1.32 straight towards all of the cars and trucks on the highway that were backed up and preventing me from moving. As I knocked 2ton vehicles to the side and up into the air, I spun around in wild abandon, still travelling at immeasurably faster speeds, a trail of blurred purple light crashing out from me.

Although I had cleared a significant path, I decided I was done, yet unfortunately, upon landing, my recovery time was just long enough to give federal law enforcement enough time to restrain me before I could teleport back to my car!

I woke up in a psychiatric hospital, restrained. When I asked why I was there, the nurse said I had been mumbling under my breath about the successful use of my "Psycho Powers" for the entire time the FBI was attempting to interrogate me.

Eventually I was released for good behavior, but man, I'll never attempt any moves from SF in real life again!
    ·
    Was on a highway one day and experiencing a flood of road rage. So I thought to myself, "This would be a great day to learn how to emit purple flames and fly through the air straight towards these other vehicles in my way!" I climbed out of my car and stood on the hood in the bumper to bumper traffic and summoned all of my hate into a blinding aura of violet and purple light, which surrounded my entire body. I leapt forward with one hand bracing the wrist of my outstretched right hand, which was made into an inconspicuous palm strike position, and with a cackle of maniacal laughter flew at what was approximately mach 1.32 straight towards all of the cars and trucks on the highway that were backed up and preventing me from moving. As I knocked 2ton vehicles to the side and up into the air, I spun around in wild abandon, still travelling at immeasurably faster speeds, a trail of blurred purple light crashing out from me.

Although I had cleared a significant path, I decided I was done, yet unfortunately, upon landing, my recovery time was just long enough to give federal law enforcement enough time to restrain me before I could teleport back to my car!

I woke up in a psychiatric hospital, restrained. When I asked why I was there, the nurse said I had been mumbling under my breath about the successful use of my "Psycho Powers" for the entire time the FBI was attempting to interrogate me.

Eventually I was released for good behavior, but man, I'll never attempt any moves from SF in real life again!

Pics or it didn't happen.
    ·
  • K1MOCH1K1MOCH1 Joined: Posts: 165
    ·
  • littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 298
    ryus st.LP-st.LP-st.MP whenever i got in a fight
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here
    ·
  • GumpoolGumpool Gumbercules...I love that guy Joined: Posts: 650 ✭✭✭
    Tanden Engine and when I suck them in to me then I pop 'em with the elbow and the stomp stomp stomp to divekick and spd reset....they never see it coming
    gozulin: G1 is like a paradise where, instead of having sex with 72 female virgins, you get to play SF4 against 272 male virgins.
    #FUCKBEETNEIN
    Grnlantern3: If a person developed a foot dive fighting style they'd be unstoppable
    ·
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭
    When I was kid I'd try to mimic the SRK. I'd end up getting dizzy and having to stop after a few attempts, lol. I would even yell "SHOOOOORYUKEN!!!" like an idiot. Ah, the days of youth.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I hundred-hands-slapped my friends back in kindergarten, lol.
    ·
  • Ex3cut3rEx3cut3r Joined: Posts: 115
    Bisons ST.HK it worked quite well =D
    GFWL: PfadEx3cut3r - Dictator - Rose: Skill level: 6/10
    ·
  • BERSERKERRRBERSERKERRR mathemagician Joined: Posts: 84
    Seth's forward walk.
    retsu go justin
    ·
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace ?????????????? Joined: Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quesadilla Bomb, EX counterhit one :coffee:
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Chaos Control a hoe
    "the greatest weapon one can bring to a fight is his own mind" -L.Luther
    ·
  • SlayersliceSlayerslice Joined: Posts: 1,665
    Hadoken, but it accidently became a Kamehameha
    Streetfighter X Tekken: I was raised on Tekken.
    ·
  • GetSaltyGetSalty Joined: Posts: 73
    I went in for a kiss and FADC'd into titty grab.

Then I started Crouch-Teching.
    ·
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 842 ✭✭
    SHINKUUUUU HADOUKEN
    ·
  • GameHovaGameHova O.N.I.F.C. Joined: Posts: 558
    all the above
    IRONMAN/DORMAMMU/STRANGE
    ·
  • RammaRamma Team Blockstring Joined: Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to hadoken for 10 years. I'll try for another 10...and then another 10....

because if there's even a small chance that I can throw a fking fireball before I die, I'm gonna throw a fking fireball.
    XBL: FBV Ramma | PSN: RammaCricket
    USFIV: Cody/Zangief | Alts: Juri, Sakura, Ryu, Poison Follow me: @ rammacricket
    ·
  • GoMagikarpGoMagikarp Joined: Posts: 156

Down + Fierce/Roundhouse. 

·
  • GemakaiGemakai HadouKen what Others HadouKan't Joined: Posts: 826 ✭✭
    Shoryuken of course.
    BBCS:EX: Hakumen, Noel, Bang, Hazama | USF4: Vega, Makoto, Elena, Yun, Sakura | UMvC3: Felicia/Doom/Strider
    SFxT: Elena, Paul, Dudley, Vega, Asuka, Law, Julia, Bryan | P4A: Naoto, Aigis, Kanji, Shadow Labrys
    ·
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Just talkin on the phone. Joined: Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once did an ultra spark. Easier than it looks.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    ·
  • OilforthewinOilforthewin BETTER RED THAN DEAD. Joined: Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭✭
    Oil Shower
    "LAST WEEK ON MONDAY NIGHT NITRO, EVERYBODY SEE THE MOST HORRIFIC INJURY IN THE HISTORY OF DIS SPORTS, AND I GOT LISTEN TO YOU TWO IDIOTS SAYIN IT'S A FREAK ACCIDENT! WELL WHAT HAPPEN IS SID VICIOUS RAN INTO THE FREAK. SEE SID VICIOUS CAME OFF THE TOP ROPE, HE HIT DA MASSIVE CHEST OF THE GENETIC FREAK, AND HE FELT DA POWER, AND DAT POWER, SENT HIS LEG DOWN TO THE MAT, SHATTERED HIS LEG, AND HIS DREAMS, OF EVER BECOMIN' WORLD CHAMPYEN AGAIN! SO SID VICIOUS, I'M SEND YOU A PRESENT! I'M SEND YOU THESE TWO PRO- JABRONIES TO LAY NEXT TO YOU IN Y'ALL CAN TALK ABOUT THE SAME THING! YA CAN TALK ABOUT ME, DA MAN WHO SENT CHOO THERE! BUT SID VICIOUS, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, BECAUSE I GAVE YOU FAIR WARNING, TO WALK AWAY! JUST LIKE I WARNED STING, JUST LIKE I WARNED BOOKER T, AND NOW, KEVIN NASH, I'M WARNIN' YOU, BEFORE YOU SSS- DECIDE TO SHOW UP AT SUPERBRAWL, YOU THINK ABOUT DIS! I'M BIG POPPA PUMP, I DON'T FRAKE IT, I BREAK IT!"
    ·
  • Raging_Demon_GSRKRaging_Demon_GSRK Joined: Posts: 4
    I tried a Raging Demon but the person didnt have a soul.
    ·
  • Crash40Crash40 Joined: Posts: 9
    Err... I tried a Hadouken or 2 in my childhood... XD These days though, I tend to just stand in Guile's fighting pose and through random sonic booms(mostl when I'm listening to sf music...)

I remember seeing this street fighter hentai(don't ask) involving Cody, I remember a priceless frame, where Cody is drooling happily, and I think of that face every time I see lots if rocks on the floor... XD Then(if I'm with a friends that knows street fighter) I proceed to grab one and and throw it at them going " ha ha!"

And, being a martial artist, I've done a couple of normals moves in real sparing maches! My fave is Ryu's Jodan Sokutonogeri! :D
    Bison-powaaa.gif
    My Psycho Power knows no limits!
    ·
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Karakusa is cheap Joined: Posts: 6,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do Solar Plexus into SRK FADC Ultra a lot.
    Student of the Rindou-Kan
    ·
  • TJ-WorksTJ-Works Joined: Posts: 10
    Not me personally, but my cat pulled a Blanka forward throw on me. Still got bite marks. Wasn't expecting the flip kick, though.
    SSFIV: Sakura, Rufus
    SFxT: Law, Rufus, Abel, Julia, Bryan, Yoshimitsu
    PSN Name: TJ-Works, GMT: +0:00 (UK)
    ·
  • metallicabandmetallicaband DP & A TELEPORT ?!! Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭
    Blanka ball when I was around 8 years old or so and broke my toe, don't ask how lol
    "Blanka is scrub." - Tokido
    ·
  • LightningBSLightningBS Joined: Posts: 58
    Raging Demon on a dozen cockroaches.
    ·
  • OnerblackOnerblack Joined: Posts: 31
    Guile's Down+Taunt
    ·