Last SG@Evo donation drive, Thursday Jan 31st!

12346»

Comments

• Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,013 ✭✭✭
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • SludgepuppySludgepuppy Z-snap Joined: Posts: 56
    EYYOSQUIGS.png
    ·
  • pikmintaropikmintaro Joined: Posts: 7
    w00t just saw it I was hoping they would give info on the DLC characters, but this was so much more than I expected! I was holding my breath when he started the match.
    I'm kind of sad that the first DLC character isn't Marie though since the game is called "Skullgirls" and there isn't even one actual playable Skullgirl (Unless you consider Painwheel with the Skullgirl blood or whatever it is.) and she has one of my favorite designs in the game, but Squiggly is fine (Squigly? I'm not sure how much gs in the name.) I really had my heart set on Marie because of people finding her character select voices, but oh well.

It's great that we were able to get so much donations for Breast Cancer research, I wasn't able to donate more than around $115 myself though, I wish I could have donated more.
    It was still a lot of fun though, despite the Republican Double stuff, which being a Republican myself made me incredibly offended as though we are all walking stereotypes, but whatever, I still enjoyed the two donation drives.
    ·
  • LancerTanLancerTan Smart brain, stupid hands. Joined: Posts: 49
    Alright, just two more weeks till Squiggly.
    ·
  • pikmintaropikmintaro Joined: Posts: 7
    Alright, just two more weeks till Squiggly.

I think Mike Z said to pay attention for info on her during the next two weeks, not that she will be released in two weeks (Although I would like that.) but apparently they still have a lot of work to do on her.
    ·
  • ubertranceubertrance Joined: Posts: 65
    so I missed the stream cause I was dead tired. I am quite sad that we didnt win.
    I cant wait till the stream goes on archive. I want to see Mike Z's shaven head, this speech that people are talking about and Squiggly's reveal.
    Did we get word of the 360 patch by any chance?
    SSF4AEv.2012: Akuma, Sakura, and others (only a bit)/3s: Akuma, Chun-Li, Q
    UMvC3: Ryu, Sentinel, Vergil (some others too)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
    ·
  • SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,344 ✭✭
    My dream team is Bastion Hammer Girl,Feng, Cerebella.

Don't even care about safe dhcs if I get that dream.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
    ·
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,934 mod
    omg her forward walk is the cutest god damn thing
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,013 ✭✭✭
    so I missed the stream cause I was dead tired. I am quite sad that we didnt win.
    I cant wait till the stream goes on archive. I want to see Mike Z's shaven head, this speech that people are talking about and Squiggly's reveal.
    Did we get word of the 360 patch by any chance?
    http://www.twitch.tv/eightysixed

Squiggly is still on stream and they're still talking about stuff.
    No new news on the 360 patch.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    Wow... I knew you guys were gonna throw in some large amount of cash but 38K in one stream? Nice one. ;) I'll be waiting for the stream archive to come up.
    ·
    http://www.twitch.tv/eightysixed

Squiggly is still on stream and they're still talking about stuff.
    No new news on the 360 patch.
    I just caught the last bit of Squiggly but Flila was hitting here lol (she had this weird thing when she was getting hit but I think thats cause she isnt done yet)
    No news on 360 Patch? *sigh* well I cant get everything I wanted
    It was a fun ride and I cant wait to play against yall once the 360 patch goes on (or unless the PSN version goes on sale again)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
    ·
  • LSlickLSlick Joined: Posts: 188
    I just wanted to say congrats on breaking 70k Skullgirls community.
    ·
  • LSlickLSlick Joined: Posts: 188
    I really enjoyed all the artwork people have been creating during this whole donation drive. The speed and dedication on some of these works are so AMAZING :D :D :D :D
    ·
  • CellsaiCellsai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 178
    omg her forward walk is the cutest god damn thing
    This. A thousand times this. I literally squealed like a little girl when she started walking.

However, we lost so it's time to shutter this forum. Game officially dead. That was the deal right?
    Launch party erry day
    Cellsai.deviantART.com
    ·
    This. A thousand times this. I literally squealed like a little girl when she started walking.

However, we lost so it's time to shutter this forum. Game officially dead. That was the deal right?
    I really dont want the game to die :(
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,766 mod
    However, we lost so it's time to shutter this forum. That was the deal right?
    Damn straight.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
12346»
This discussion has been closed.