SRK Lounge the Lunch Lady Zombies edition.

ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRKJoined: Posts: 12,521 mod
A whole new spin to meatloaf.
I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 

Comments

• AYO?!AYO?! Fight for Mutantkind Joined: Posts: 15,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lame, I miss Space Jam already.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BONE. ZONE.

English, motherfucker!
    :qcf: :hcb: :p:
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX SSJizzle XVampire G.Jr Joined: Posts: 9,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's punctuation on this Lounge title; Punctuation people!!!
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.
  • goodm0urninggoodm0urning AWKWARD... BITCH Joined: Posts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neesa wrote:
    My biggest gripe with it so far are the dubbed subtitles verses proper subs. If a game has Japanese audio, I put that shit on with a quickness. But watching too much anime and studying it in college, hearing what they're saying verses the subs it gets annoying. i.e. One of the characters is called Mark but the subs say Philip. Like, c'mon.
    I was just thinking that the way anime fans subbed dialogue in the 1990s is astonishingly close to the way anime fans talk to each other online.

no Gokou you fucking idiot theres no way you can beat Cel!!!1
  • de BLOOde BLOO It's pronounced dee BLOO. Joined: Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Instant Transmission sounds a jillion zillion billion times cooler than Instantaneous Movement.
    GT: Hector Garfria POKEMON X: 4356-0322-4220 | Hector | Friend Safari: Boldore, Macargo, Barbaracle
  • Ben PerkinsBen Perkins Joined: Posts: 5,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace Walker is still great, holy shit
    Instant Transmission sounds a jillion zillion billion times cooler than Instantaneous Movement.
    Instantaneous movement sounds like a martial art. Instant transmission sounds like an STD thing.
  • The MartianThe Martian Naught but a decadent dandy! Joined: Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, play www.pathofexile.com because that game is better than the majority of JRPG's anyway. Don't forget that it's free.
    I'll play that game if someone pays me every time you talk about it.
    33a5f1e.gif
    "Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
  • SonicabidSonicabid Joined: Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23739532.jpg

:rofl: I searched "Michael Keaton goddamn Batman" in google and this is the third picture that comes up. From this pic, Keaton could easily play the joker as well, in a dual-role performance that would shatter the IMDB scoring system.
    I'll play that game if someone pays me every time you talk about it.

How come it doesn't say the name of the poster you just quoted? That dude's cool, he's talking about Path of Exile. That game is awesome. It makes Diablo III look so shallow in comparison, in every single way outside of gameplay.
    www.twitch.tv/sonicabid
  • BiousBious Nope Joined: Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunch lady zombies?
    Wasn't this a Captain Underpants story?
  • The MartianThe Martian Naught but a decadent dandy! Joined: Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunch lady zombies?
    Wasn't this a Captain Underpants story?
    The best one of them all.

Besides maybe "Attack of The Talking Toilets".
    "Power is not will; it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII

My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
  • RedbeardRedbeard Redbeard Senchou Joined: Posts: 3,317
    Finally watched Rurouni Kenshin and Django Unchained this weekend. Quite impressed by both.
    "Ships would not be intimidated by being boarded by Assbeard. The best he could ever do for a comeback, and maybe it would work, would be to call ol Red Beard a Red-Ass-Beard. Ginger ass pirate, along the lines of: "Does the sheet match the curtains?" - WTF-AKUMA-HAX
    Playstation Network: RedbeardSenchou
    League of Legends IGN: Redbeard Senchou
  • KromoKromo Chaos Space Idol Joined: Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody get up, It's time for spam now
    We don't go the real ham going on
    Welcome to the lunch line
    Here's your chance to mess your pants In the lunch line
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 2012 and 2013.
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    woke up at 5:45 and for some reason skipped breakfast (huge mistake), got to work and still haven't taken lunch. i'm about to rip some babies apart if i encounter any.
  • BiousBious Nope Joined: Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woke up at 5:45 and for some reason skipped breakfast (huge mistake), got to work and still haven't taken lunch. i'm about to rip some babies apart if i encounter any.
    Don't forget the Barbeque Sauce.
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched Ruroni Kenshin in ages. It's one of my favorite animes.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

God Tier - Hiko Seijuro
    Top tier - Shishio
    High Middle - Sojiro, Himura after he learns the final two styles, Shinomori Aoshi
    Mid tier - Enishi, Battosai the Manslayer, Jine Udoh
    Close to bottom - Saito Hajime, Kenshin the wanderer
    Bottom - everybody else
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    Awww man. Someobdy tried to shoot Rick Ross.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMN saying:

Jeez man..... I was just starting to feel his music. Is he really that old that it's time for him to go to Dead Rapper Island?
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent rolls tight whips ev-er-re-daay Joined: Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet it was Coolio.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling

:rofl: I searched "Michael Keaton goddamn Batman" in google and this is the third picture that comes up. From this pic, Keaton could easily play the joker as well, in a dual-role performance that would shatter the IMDB scoring system.

Trying to figure out how you've never seen that before, it was RC's avatar for the longest time.
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 23,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww man. Someobdy tried to shoot Rick Ross.

It was only a matter of time.

In other news

http://www.newsarama.com/tv/young-justice-green-lantern-canceled.html

tumblr_m9t1273qmg1r7yj8r.gif

Epidemic and his crew heading over to CN right now.
    tumblr_mgl7w809jc1r7wqnjo1_500.jpg
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    i don't eat the babies, just brutalize them. got some pizza so i'm much less angry.
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole new spin to meatloaf.

:rofl:

Kid in line: Hey. What's in this stuff?
    Zombie lunchlady: Meatloaf
    Kid: Meatloaf? What's that?
    Zombie: The old janitor. :)

-Starhammer-
    Azure wrote: »
    Broads doing constructive shit.

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
  • SonicabidSonicabid Joined: Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone tried to shoot Rick Ross? Damn, dude must really hate shitty music.
    Trying to figure out how you've never seen that before, it was RC's avatar for the longest time.

I've seen the pic before, just not with the captions.

RC, BIGWORM and some other SRKer are always on NeoGaf. It's so weird seeing them post there, because they have to be careful with what they say or they'll get hit with the ban hammer. So, their personalities are nerfed when I see their posts on there, and it's kind of funny, yet also sad. Basically, they can't be assholes to other posters and they can't really give their real opinions on things because it causes salt and bans.
    www.twitch.tv/sonicabid
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 3,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just discovered this gem of an episode.

FedEx Kinko's can lick my nutsack

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    I just discovered this gem of an episode.

Yeah you are also a week late.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Joined: Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no escaping the bone zone.

679843-yoko-ono.jpg
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

:wtf: What in the name of the 29 hells?

-Starhammer-
    Azure wrote: »
    Broads doing constructive shit.

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha I lost a bet Joined: Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angelpalm...sometimes you post the gayest shit dude.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Edit: you shit the gayest post, out of your ass. if u no wut eye meen

YOKO OHNO!!!
    Spoiler:
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.
  • mIRCmIRC Don't Look For A Reason Joined: Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made someone cry today. Some black chick was whining about her vanity and said she's "tired of being held up to the European standard of beauty." I immediately said "What standard of beauty do you think you fit in?" Waterworks. I got out of there, I ain't got time for that shit.
    Made someone cry today. Some black chick was whining about her vanity and said she's "tired of being held up to the European standard of beauty." I immediately said "What standard of beauty do you think you fit in?" Waterworks. I got out of there, I ain't got time for that shit.

Stop picking on Neesa dude. She is sensitive about her thyroid issues.

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg?w=480&h=330
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,720 mod
    Wait, you mean there are people who haven't blocked him yet? Whoa.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• NeesaNeesa So done. Joined: Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop picking on Neesa dude. She is sensitive about her thyroid issues.
    I would not say some Degrassi/Teen Nick bullshit like that.
    Avid follower of Casa de Bayo.
    tumblr
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
    I would not say some Degrassi/Teen Nick bullshit like that.
    Yes, but you're also reasonable.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 23,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The European standard of beauty cop out always made me laugh. Many of the women in the European and South American fashion mags are fat by SRK standards.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  • NeesaNeesa So done. Joined: Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but you're also reasonable.
    This is SRK. The simple fact that I'm 1/2 Black instantly means that I'm not reasonable at all.
    Which doesn't make sense since this is the last site any hoodrat or ratchet chick would be on.
    Avid follower of Casa de Bayo.
    tumblr
    3DS FC: 0559-8183-6908
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 677 ✭✭✭
    I finally get to post on the first page of a lounge. :eek:

gay pic

WTF is that? :rofl:

Welp, I guess that just goes to show that not everyone is a sensitive live journal, dry destitute dick having, poetry posting, unnecessarily hairy little faglet.

Lol just kidding, there really cant be anyone that pathetic that actually exist amirite?

Someone quote this plz, the sting of reality must be felt.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 11,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't a fan of AP until about a year or so ago because he's too hit or miss for me (refer to the post above) but he has his moments in the relationship thread and I've realized like me he's just an asshole that likes making people laugh.

Anyways this is one of the coolest game trailers I've ever seen:

Kickstarter ended but additional info here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548272412/radio-the-universe-0
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 3,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you are also a week late.
    jedpossum, Neesa, crotchpuncha and Exodus. like this.

You five let my post go way over your heads.:shake:

FedEx Kinko's can lick my nutsack

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags Untamed Youth Joined: Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, that shit actually works?
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG
    My av makers: 1. Aria 2. Savaii64

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
    Wait, that shit actually works?
    Yes, but you have to use SRK Light. It took a week to get used to, but it's worth it to not have to put up with some of the complete jackasses on this site.

Welp, time to get my eyes raped....

HOLY SHIT! I CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG

• KromoKromo Chaos Space Idol Joined: Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone quote this plz, the sting of reality must be felt.
    Ok done.
    Have you ever considered being nice to everyone?
    Feels great.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted poster of the year 2012 and 2013.
    I wasn't a fan of AP until about a year or so ago because he's too hit or miss for me (refer to the post above) but he has his moments in the relationship thread and I've realized like me he's just an asshole that likes making people laugh.

Anyways this is one of the coolest game trailers I've ever seen:

Kickstarter ended but additional info here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1548272412/radio-the-universe-0

I was going more for sob uncontrollably with a revolver pointed at your skull but if that kinda shit makes ya'll laugh than you have been on this site for far too long. I actually don't really hate anyone, with the exception of Amazing Funbags, but I do hate the effeminate nature that seems to be influencing this site. Niggas take everything too seriously and are always trying to win instead of come to agreements or learn anything about themselves or others. Anyways you aren't truly a fan brah, you're just jumping on the Angelpalm bandwagon like all the other hipster douches because apparently riding my fat black cock is whats hot in the streets.

I am a fan of yours though, I like the cooking thread. <3

@kromo: this is me being nice. In person I would just Razor's edge all of you through tables from the top rope.
  • Carpet LintCarpet Lint LIKE LIIIIGHTNIIIIIG Joined: Posts: 3,285
    I forgot the ignore list was an actual thing on SRK. That's sad to me, that people can't appreciate all the wonderful different shades of intellectual poop that this internet gutter provides. I like to taste the entire spectrum of horrible hot garbage that people dump onto this site. I wish we could all just get along.

Strange that people have to like actually go as far to block someone...what is it too hard just to manually skip over posts that you don't want to read?

Because in that regard I manually "block" like 97% of SRK already, since I barely read anything that doesn't specifically mention me by name. I am very vain.
    Lol, sometimes I feel like Million has everyone blocked.
    I skip half the posts in the Lounge regardless. :coffee:
    CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG

This discussion has been closed.