AE 2012 All Costumes......

KSTKST Joined: Posts: 220
Not sure which thread this goes but, is there a package on the PSN/XBL store that offers ALL the costumes? By all I mean everything. All the Alternative/Ultra/Colors/etc... everything.
I noticed a bunch of packages and combos but wasn't sure which one that has it all.
If there isn't one, which package do I need to get to achieve them all?
"What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life

Comments

• A-LXA-LX Joined: Posts: 430 ✭✭
    Nah sadly on ps3 and xbox there isn't to get all the costumes you need to buy three or four costume packs. I believe they were called super costume pack, ultra (shadaloo?, not sure about this part ), arcade challengers and then there's one costume pack from street fighter 4 vanilla (the original sf4). However for some reason if you play on pc they do a have a package with all costumes and its significantly cheaper as well.
    My Youtube Channel
    XBL/Steam: MetsuGadoken
  • KSTKST Joined: Posts: 220
    Ahhhhh...... that's really whack as hell! It's going to be so damn expensive to get all the DLC costumes then.
    Yeah, I was wondering because I recently got the game.
    And I noticed UMvC3 has a deal for like $19.99(IIRC..) that gets you ALL the ALT DLC costumes.
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life