Daily Show: Daily Blast Season 4!! Submit Clips!!

JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier BloodJoined: Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
Continuing on from Seasons 1 and 2,[ http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/sfxt-daily-clips-upload-submit-clips-if-interested.170121/ ] and now that ver. 2013 is out, it's time to start up the show again. Same rules apply; send in clips, recorded in any way as long as it comes out good and I'll give it a watch for awesome stuff and put it in a future episode of the show. This can be combos, hype moments, random funny stuff, anything good basically. I'm hoping we can get more contributions for this season as SFxT is experiencing a resurgence, so please help me out with this show!! I'll still continue to find awesome clips on my own regardless, so tune in to my channel and sub to see when they're uploaded, I'll also post them here each day.

We're now on Season 4, so continue to help me out!!
Post edited by JusticeSoulTuna on
@JusticeSoulTuna
Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
·

Comments

• JusticeSoulTunaJusticeSoulTuna High Tier Blood Joined: Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Street Fighter x Tekken Daily Blast is back, bigger than ever with ver. 2013 to start off Season 3 of the show. Featuring alot of awesome moments and hype tech, SFxT Daily Blast Season 3 is sure to be a good one with ver. 2013. Check out the playlist to keep up with all the episodes, which will be uploaded daily, and here is today’s episode:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLTF_kG99z86ulp39-0k1q0AUFPs-1AZVO
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    Check out SFxT Blast Unlimited on YouTube; submit clips to appear in this hype clip compilation show.
    ·
  • humbaghumbag Team IFD Joined: Posts: 7,395
    Haha, funny video. Think I'll consider putting some of that in tomorrow's episode
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • Putrid BloodPutrid Blood Joined: Posts: 33
    ·
    Hey, dya want me to put some of that in today's video?
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Hey, dya want me to put some of that in today's video?
    sure
    ·
    Just making sure since you just post it without saying anything, haha. Sick combo video by the way, I'm actually shocked at what Akuma can do now. I was quite impressed by the first combo especially, but the whole video was awesome
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Just making sure since you just post it without saying anything, haha. Sick combo video by the way, I'm actually shocked at what Akuma can do now. I was quite impressed by the first combo especially, but the whole video was awesome
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Haha,yea they can do alot of damage,i didn't put a few combos in the vid but i will soon.
    ·
    Today's episode, thanks for the submissions guys

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's episode:

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's episode, featuring a homo genius moment too pricey that it could have only come from SFxT

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Episodes 7 and 8

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's episode. A lot of crazy stuff today, and trust me the full matches were just as amazing/hilarious

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • PatientShadowPatientShadow Joined: Posts: 13
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=u01MWtb5ls4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

At around 2:55, just a little fun pandora combo
    ·
    Damn, clutch but successful still. Good stuff, I'll put it in today's episode
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • PatientShadowPatientShadow Joined: Posts: 13
    edited February 2013
    LOL, i was honestly trying to take damage just to set up for that combo. I wanted to do it mid match and figured i could do it against that guy. I already had a round on him so i figured i didnt have much to lose from trying. I have a lot of comebacks and cool things happen when i play. I will try and send you only the best cherry picked moments. Do you prefer here, or through youtube?
    Post edited by PatientShadow on
    ·
    Through here is fine cause I'll definitely be able to see them. I look forward to what you got man
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Today's episode is up, thanks for the submission dude

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • JaniJani Joined: Posts: 10
    Good stuff man, good stuff. Subscribed.
    ·
    Today's up. And once again we get to see more of the purple stuff ;)

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • WantonxWantonx Mooseknuckle Sammich Joined: Posts: 2,111 ✭✭
    Thanks to time zone differences (I think), You almost always have something cool for me to watch with my morning coffee. :)]
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    XBL : Racetract
    ·
    Hah, glad to see I help the start of someone's day
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    The other kind of purple stuff today, haha. Also, Happy Valentine's day, check out this combo vid I made as well

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Good shit as always
    Having seen Cool Runnings a bunch of years ago, I consider myself a certified bobsledding expert
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Sorry for being quite late with this, but here's today's episode

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Hope the monday blues aren't getting you down, here's today's episode!!

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Tuesday's up, and trust me besides being a decent episode you'll have to see the final clip to believe it

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Today's episode features steam trains running people over, haha.

Ep 16

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    edited February 2013

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 1,037
    Jin Lars combo vid. Good practical combos. Nothing meter hogging. good stuff.
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    ·
    Saw this video earlier today. Good stuff. Would you like to put a part of this in the next Daily Blast?
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 1,037
    Sure
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    ·
    Just wanna test something about posting links, cause it looks like everyone but me can post embedded videos yet somehow I can't

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Ep 18

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Ep 19. Kinda short sorry, but it was a slow day

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    To make up for yesterday's lacking episode, today's episode is pretty godlike.

Ep 20

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    Ep 21, with more convincing round wins.

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    I need to send you some more replays. I was playing really shiity(er than usual) for a week or so but I got my groove back yesterday and have some interesting ones.
    ·
    Yeah good stuff dude, I'd like to see it =]

Also, episode 22 

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    edited March 2013
    Kinda wish everyday could be like this, where all of the clips are user submitted. That was the original plan yet I still find myself recording clips 80% of the time, haha. But it's all good, some good stuff in this episode, so thanks to the guy who submitted

Ep 23

@JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    A lot of variety in today's episode, with a decent amount of pointlessly long combos to mix things up.

Ep 24
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    I need to remember to send you some interesting stuff next time we're on xbl at the same time
    ·
    I'm on right now so if you send me the replays I'll watch them later
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
    No Daily Blast today guys, in fact none for a while sorry, gotta focus on my university work. But I'll resume in about a week's time or so
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·
  • Cody&Guy18Cody&Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭
    Your vids are always a joy to watch. Think we can all wait! :) Know the feeling, dat uni work...
    SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / USF4: Hugo - Cody / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo
    ·
    I know it's been a while...but the extended episode special, season 3 episode 25 will be up very soon!! GET YOUR HYPE READY
    @JusticeSoulTuna
    ·