New character on the horizon: Squigly!

1457910

Comments

  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Kawalorn wrote: »
    PC will actually get her first from what I understood. Mostly because there will be no wait for the patch on Steam unlike on consoles.
    Isn't Microsoft forbid such things? Or you can get away with it if it's free?
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Microsoft forbid such things? Or you can get away with it if it's free?

    The game is coming to Steam though...
    STOMP!
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    Isn't Microsoft forbid such things? Or you can get away with it if it's free?

    I think it was said, during this whole patch thing that, they want the payed things to come out at the same time (thats why the DLC colors aren't out yet even if free patch is out on PS3). Since Squigly will be free at first, it doesn't seem like it will be a problem. I guess she will have to be changed from free to payed at the same time... And if then Microsoft will take long with approving things... well, more free Squigly for us.

    @UP

    But Microsoft still will press for simultaneous release on Steam, PSN and Live.
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Mike has said a few times that Big Band will be like a Q that didn't suck. So I'm looking forward to that very much.

    Also what the hell, who dares to say Q's command grab isn't good?! I will break you.

    Oh man, gimme dat buffed Q!

    Q-taunt.gif
    STOMP!
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    Ah yes, as a person who "mains" Q (never played SFIII online) I just got MUCH more interested in Big Band. :P Still hoping Q will come back at some point in a SF game. :(
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    ...Male Skullgirls?

    You're doing it wrong...
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • RavidrathRavidrath Joined: Posts: 761
    Not overly related to Squigly, but... WTF, d3v?

    Four comments about making me a playable trap character on that news story?
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    How will be the fund-raisers held? I heard it won't be with Kickstarter, which is a good news to me because I can't pay in the ways they accept. Will it be possible to pay via Pay Safe Card? I really want to throw in some money and that's kinda the only way I would be able to do that. :/
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • Dragonage2ftwDragonage2ftw Joined: Posts: 152
    PsychoJosh wrote: »
    SKULLGIRLS PATCH NOTES

    Ver. 1.02

    Added Male character.
    Changed name of game to "SkullPeople".

    Pretty sure it's been stated that the name refers to the boss, not the gender of the roster.
    Black Egrets, assemble!
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX Flawless Prosecutor. Joined: Posts: 7,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    PsychoJosh wrote: »
    SKULLGIRLS PATCH NOTES

    Ver. 1.02

    Added Male character.
    Changed name of game to "SkullPeople".

    Pretty sure it's been stated that the name refers to the boss, not the gender of the roster.
    You ever heard of a joke? Because that was one. A joke is where you............ fuck it you wouldn't get it anyway.


    Also lol at red letters underneath this because I forgot to use a question mark in the first sentence.
    Post edited by XthAtGAm3RGuYX on
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

    AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • Motch420Motch420 Joined: Posts: 41
    having male characters in skull girls isnt a bad thing, you can design male characters differently due to stereotypes and archetypes of the gender that you cant really do with female characters. big band for instance. i dont think you could see a half sax/half woman walking around and look as cool as big band lol
    just a thought...
  • DeepEndDeepEnd Joined: Posts: 121
    Big Band is really huge though, I wonder how valentines or cerebellas grabs work/look on him
  • SteelyHawkeSteelyHawke Get down to business Joined: Posts: 1,146
    Kawalorn wrote: »
    But Microsoft still will press for simultaneous release on Steam, PSN and Live.
    Too bad no one will give a shit by then. I expect to see Squigly drop the moment she is ready for Steam and PSN. MS has fucked around long enough with this particular game.
  • MWisk_2MWisk_2 Superduper Streamonster Joined: Posts: 1,042
    That's really curious, I'm assuming that large characters like Big Band would have a special animation when being grabbed by Valentine, Cerebella and any other weird grab.
    New account, orig '06, same Brazilian monster. Shoutouts to Team Sp00ky! PSN: marcushardle
    Skullgirls: Valentine/Filia or Valentine/Double Gimme Squigly Mike_Z
    KOFXIII: Yuri/King/Terry UMVC3: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel Felicia/Virgil/Wesker
    AE2012: Sakura (main), Oni (alt.) SFxTK: Poison/Julia
  • KrackatoaKrackatoa Ensaikyopedia Trolldanica. Joined: Posts: 2,106 ✭✭
    Hahaha. I picture an alternate body bag that's like... fat.
    Algonquin Competitive Gaming - Bringing Hyperbolic Time Chambers to the Masses
  • OutlawSkullmanOutlawSkullman Joined: Posts: 18
    edited January 29
    please delete this post.
    Post edited by OutlawSkullman on
    PSN ID: OutlawStar26ep Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Blazblue, Vampire Savior and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
    Please check out Vanguard Princess it's an awesome assist based fighter. You can download the free version with MTSP(netplay) at the Mizuumi Wiki.
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    PsychoJosh wrote: »
    SKULLGIRLS PATCH NOTES

    Ver. 1.02

    Added Male character.
    Changed name of game to "SkullPeople".

    Pretty sure it's been stated that the name refers to the boss, not the gender of the roster.

    No, it refers to the roster, because it's plural. Hence the S at the end. The boss isn't several skullgirls, it's only one skullgirl. Learn to english.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully the big reveal at the end of Big Band & Panzerfaust's story modes is that they're actually women. That would absolve them.
    Post edited by PsychoJosh on
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    Well when you put it in that way the roster also doesn't contain any Skullgirls as only Marie is a Skullgirl and the rest might or might not become a Skullgirl after they kill Marie. So there aren't ever multiple Skullgirls. Hence the title doesn't make sence since the beggining with or without male characters. :P

    You know how it is... it doesn't hurt until you notice you've been shot.
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    Kawalorn wrote: »
    Well when you put it in that, way the roster also doesn't contain any Skullgirls as only Marie is a Skullgirl and the rest might or might not become a Skullgirl after they kill Marie. So there aren't ever multiple Skullgirls. Hence the title doesn't make sence since the beggining with or without male characters. :P

    You're wrong because in the end you still have to deal with the fact that the game's title is plural, which means it's obviously referring to all the girls instead of just one girl.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • DeepEndDeepEnd Joined: Posts: 121
    I think you're putting too much thought on this
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    Maybe they want to be progressive and use girls to refer to everyone regardless of gender like people use guys regardless of gender to refer to everyone.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    MEN CAN BE SKULLGIRLS TOO
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70


    You're wrong because in the end you still have to deal with the fact that the game's title is plural, which means it's obviously referring to all the girls instead of just one girl.
    You know I might as well turn that around and say that you have to deal with the fact that there are no Skullgirls in the roster so it can't be reffering to them. :P BTW I like that kind of trolling. It's fun. XD
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145

    Kawalorn said:


    You're wrong because in the end you still have to deal with the fact that the game's title is plural, which means it's obviously referring to all the girls instead of just one girl.
    You know I might as well turn that around and say that you have to deal with the fact that there are no Skullgirls in the roster so it can't be reffering to them. :P BTW I like that kind of trolling. It's fun. XD
    Then what's the title referring to if not the girls in the game? Maybe it's referring to an all-cheese grilled sandwich at Subway. Your answer will inevitably be something along the lines of "duh, I dunno." So the inescapable conclusion is that you're wrong ;)

    Zidiane said:
    MEN CAN BE SKULLGIRLS TOO
    image
    Poison is too physically fit to be a Skullgirl
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    Also didn't Mike say he hates trap characters?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,270
    There have been multiple Skullgirls, Parasoul's mom being another.
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
  • PizzarinoPizzarino Pikachu gave his life for science Joined: Posts: 420
    Squigly DLC stage:

    Opera House
    vs 
    Dragon Kingdom Train Chase

    Discuss.
    SRK Skullgirls Wiki: Do it for the children
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭

    Pizzarino said:
    Squigly DLC stage:

    Opera House
    vs 
    Dragon Kingdom Train Chase

    Discuss.
    Train Train Train Train Train
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    Pizzarino said:
    Squigly DLC stage:

    Opera House
    vs 
    Dragon Kingdom Train Chase

    Discuss.
    Combine the two.

    Of course it'll be kind of a waste since I guess she'll have to share this stage with the second DLC character and so she won't really have theme music.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    If she does, however, it'll probably sound like this


    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • ZidianeZidiane HyperCharging YOLO STAR Joined: Posts: 1,222
    Also didn't Mike say he hates trap characters?
    Mike Z isn't making the characters, though. Ahad is. And Poison isn't a trap, she's a transexual.

    Sides, I was just making a joke.at your choice of words, "Men can be skullgirls too". Men can be (skull)girls too. Men can be girls too. Poison. 
    xbl/psn: Zidiane/zidiane5
    Skullgirls: Cerebella, SSB Melee: Kirby, Samus
    Ever wonder how to play Cerebella, of Skullgirls fame? Here's a guide I made!
  • Teenage Bad GirlTeenage Bad Girl every game is ass Joined: Posts: 37
    psycho josh why do you keep posting twice in a row holy shiiiiiiiiiiiittttt


    ps squiggly should have a butt normal a butt special move and a butt super so i can butt into butt into butt
    SRK IS An ugly  AND SHITTY WEBSITE

    Vote for Stanley
  • DravidianDravidian He who is CAT Joined: Posts: 702
    Zidiane said:
      And Poison isn't a trap, she's a transexual.


    Depends on if you're talking about the japanese version (undeniably a trap) or the non-japanese version (arguably a trap).
    Either way Poison is pretty trap-ish...just sayin
    PSN:NeoDeoN; CapcomUnity:Steelballed Dravidian; Tales forum: Dravidian
    Fighting Games I'm playing: UMVC3, SCV, SFIIIOE, and Skullgirls
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    if we are taking the name of the game literally then i want to know who the fuck all these other filler characters are in my streetfighter 4! if i wanted more characters i wouldve bought streetfighters instead! doy!

    edit : maybe it is just referring to the fact that they are girls, who each have a skull, except maybe double.
    Post edited by evilweevle on
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    Zidiane said:
    Also didn't Mike say he hates trap characters?
    Mike Z isn't making the characters, though. Ahad is. And Poison isn't a trap, she's a transexual.
    That's what a trap is dummy
    if we are taking the name of the game literally then i want to know who the fuck all these other filler characters are in my streetfighter 4! if i wanted more characters i wouldve bought streetfighters instead! doy!

    edit : maybe it is just referring to the fact that they are girls, who each have a skull, except maybe double.
    WOW YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    Then what's the title referring to if not the girls in the game? Maybe it's referring to an all-cheese grilled sandwich at Subway. Your answer will inevitably be something along the lines of "duh, I dunno." So the inescapable conclusion is that you're wrong ;)

    Current Skullgirl and all the dead ones before her. :P See? My theory isn't even a stretch like yours. :P
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    edited February 2013
    Kawalorn said:
    Then what's the title referring to if not the girls in the game? Maybe it's referring to an all-cheese grilled sandwich at Subway. Your answer will inevitably be something along the lines of "duh, I dunno." So the inescapable conclusion is that you're wrong ;)

    Current Skullgirl and all the dead ones before her. :P See? My theory isn't even a stretch like yours. :P
    Actually yours is stretching it to a breaking point because it's MUCH simpler and more logical to say it's referring to the playable characters in the game :)
    Post edited by PsychoJosh on
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    So you're saying that naming it after something that exists in story (current and deseased Skullgirls) is more of a stretch than naming it after something that doesn't exist (Skullgirls in roster)? Try again.
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • PsychoJoshPsychoJosh CRUNCH TIME Joined: Posts: 3,145
    edited February 2013
    Kawalorn said:
    So you're saying that naming it after something that exists in story (current and deseased Skullgirls) is more of a stretch than naming it after something that doesn't exist (Skullgirls in roster)? Try again.

    I guess by your logic Darkstalkers is an erroneous name because none of them are ever seen actually stalking in the dark. If what you say is true then how come people use the term "favorite skullgirl" to describe who their favorite playable character is in this game? I suppose they're all wrong too? There's no way they could be describing who their favorite deceased skullgirl is because they have no way of knowing them. Also if a vs. game was made with this game, called "[Whatever] vs. Skullgirls", would the Skullgirls name still be in reference to the many deceased skullgirls who haven't been seen or made playable? Because you're saying it's really only in reference to two actual characters, one of which doesn't even exist in the game apart from a brief mention and a picture.

    In the end, the actual correct answer is, you're an idiot. I'm not continuing this derail any longer.
    Post edited by PsychoJosh on
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    BIG THUG NUTZ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭

    :bz
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
  • KawalornKawalorn Joined: Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    I guess by your logic Darkstalkers is an erroneous name because none of them are ever seen actually stalking in the dark. If what you say is true then how come people use the term "favorite skullgirl" to describe who their favorite playable character is in this game? I suppose they're all wrong too? There's no way they could be describing who their favorite deceased skullgirl is because they have no way of knowing them. Also if a vs. game was made with this game, called "[Whatever] vs. Skullgirls", would the Skullgirls name still be in reference to the many deceased skullgirls who haven't been seen or made playable? Because you're saying it's really only in reference to two actual characters, one of which doesn't even exist in the game apart from a brief mention and a picture.

    In the end, the actual correct answer is, you're an idiot. I'm not continuing this derail any longer.
    Aha! So there you have it! Name DOESN'T have to be acurate so your initial point about game turning into Skullpeople with addition of males has been invalidated by yourself. :P. To bad you got so serious in this argument you thought I actually meant most of this. Gee man your posts obviously weren't serious so I just wanted to have some fun. ;) But I guess it's not as fun when your on the other end of trollish posts huh?
    Post edited by Kawalorn on
  • The MartianThe Martian Web Designer. Joined: Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Can we not de-rail this thread yet again into some bullshit that has nothing to do with Squigly?

    Like seriously why the fuck is this so hard.
    Post edited by The Martian on
    "Power is not will. It is the phenomenon of physically making things happen."

    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
    WiiU ID: IIMartianII
    XBL: III Martian III



    My Tumblr.
    3DS Code: 4957-4227-9462
  • Dragonage2ftwDragonage2ftw Joined: Posts: 152
    Cellsai wrote: »
    This is one of the stupidist discussions I've ever read.

    You're all idiots.

    I'm sorry for derailing this thread.
    Black Egrets, assemble!
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it with Poison and Kayo Police that instantly derail threads? 
    STOMP!
  • DravidianDravidian He who is CAT Joined: Posts: 702
    People have spent too much time in literature classes and are subconsciously finding sexual "references."

    They're all afraid of Squigly's "snake."
    PSN:NeoDeoN; CapcomUnity:Steelballed Dravidian; Tales forum: Dravidian
    Fighting Games I'm playing: UMVC3, SCV, SFIIIOE, and Skullgirls
Sign In or Register to comment.