Charge Character Noobie Question

So I've been searching but can't seem to find out what I'm having trouble with. I just recently started playing SSF4 and while I usually use Sakura or Chun Li in past games, I had a draw toward Vega and Dee Jay on this one. I've never really used charge characters before and cannot for the life of me figure out how to do certain moves. Specifically I don't understand how to do Vega's Bloody High Claw Ultra. If someone could point me in a direction or any information on how to learn to do the motions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Trouble BrewingTrouble Brewing AAAAAA! Joined: Posts: 4,311 mod
    1) Newbie question? Newbie dojo.

2) Whenever you can't execute a move, look up the command (to be sure you have it right), go to training mode, turn on input display, and figure out where your mistake is.
    The artist formerly known as Starcade RIP
  • SosageSosage Mopping Up Your Salt Joined: Posts: 1,703 mod
    Also, check the character's sub-boards for a large variety of info. You definitely are not the first person to start a thread asking how to execute the charge ultras.
    www.DrunkenTemple.com ...cause I am a broke ass artist...
    Keystone II ...cause I like the video games...
    SFIV/SSFIV/MvC3 mod ...cause I enjoy destroying your fun...
    Rindoukan Yellow Belt ...cause I paid 49.95 for lessons at the local strip mall and now I can karakusa online...
This discussion has been closed.