SSF4 AE Online Tournaments For PSN

SkilledShinobiSkilledShinobi FINISH HIM!Joined: Posts: 34
Hi guys , this is just a question thread . Do any of you guys know if there's an online street fighter tournament (preferably somewhere with good connection to the uk ) that I can join ( 700pp , 1500bp ) as I would like to improve my level of play for AE , I don't mind if the players are better than me, but if I could at least standard chance! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• littlescumbaglittlescumbag Joined: Posts: 295
    Hi guys , this is just a question thread . Do any of you guys know if there's an online street fighter tournament (preferably somewhere with good connection to the uk ) that I can join ( 700pp , 1500bp ) as I would like to improve my level of play for AE , I don't mind if the players are better than me, but if I could at least standard chance! Thanks in advance!
    well not many ppl play SSFIV on PSN
    i would advice to get the PC version for 10bucks or the xbox version...both sre far superior to the PS3 version of the game ,the comunity is biger and stronger

so if you wanna learn/practice/join online tournaments then get the pc/xbox version
    GFWL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

XBL: LitlleScumbag :Main: Ryu... Subs: Oni ... Plays on the side : Cammy,Sagat,Evil Ryu,Fei Long,Bison,Guile,Akuma,Ken

PSN : LittleScumbag : stoped playing here

Steam : LittleScumbag : failing to improve at KOF here