UMvC3 OTT: Fighting is magic? Such Heroic Nonsense!

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,749 mod
    Preppy wrote: »
    D: ... I would like to see the MvC2 forum once in a while *cry cry cry*
    Am I the only one around who can actually see the MvC2 (and 3S and CvS2 and TvC) forum?
  • NooneyouknowNooneyouknow Joined: Posts: 2,654
    edited April 2013
    d3v wrote: »
    D: ... I would like to see the MvC2 forum once in a while *cry cry cry*
    Am I the only one around who can actually see the MvC2 (and 3S and CvS2 and TvC) forum?

I can see them if I hit Index(not discussion groups) and scroll to the the bottom and hit the "all categories" link.

For some reason, the index defaults to "followed categories" and hdes MvC2, #s, TvC, etc. So there's the reason people can't find it.
    XBL:Nooneyouknow13
  • <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    AceKillah wrote: »
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

get at my level of no-life-ness.
    The fact that I have yet to break 3K posts is a clear sign that I have reached a level success far beyond that a loser like you will ever hope to achieve.

Based off of this small, seemingly insignificant number, it is clear that I have much more of a life than you. All I need now is more Facebook friends and Twitter followers and I'll be set.
    Xrd: Axl || UMvC3: Magneto/Dante/Frank West
    Give me attention: @ LaziestNameEver
    PSN: Laziest_ID_Ever (I don't really play online)
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

The fact that I have yet to break 3K posts is a clear sign that I have reached a level success far beyond that a loser like you will ever hope to achieve.

Based off of this small, seemingly insignificant number, it is clear that I have much more of a life than you. All I need now is more Facebook friends and Twitter followers and I'll be set.

But how can you have more FB friends and Twitter followers with less time on the internets?!

• <Insert Name Here><Insert Name Here> No wonder with people like me SRK Marvel is dead Joined: Posts: 7,940
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

But how can you have more FB friends and Twitter followers with less time on the internets?!
    Even such an exalted being such as I must navigate the interwebs from time to time, and of course all of my friends and followers are people I have most certainly interacted with in real life. But wait...

Joined: 3 years ago. Posts: 2,446. ... It would appear that I have met my match. :(
    "3) LIMITLESS (myself) --Those of you who have played me, will agree with this.. By far the most aggressive safe/style Wolverine." - Limitless, 3rd best Wolvie player in the world
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Even such an exalted being such as I must navigate the interwebs from time to time, and of course all of my friends and followers are people I have most certainly interacted with in real life. But wait...

Joined: 3 years ago. Posts: 2,446. ... It would appear that I have met my match. :(

I always have a suspiciously low post count for the amount of time I spend on forums. Pretty sure it comes from actually reading most things before I reply.
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid soon Joined: Posts: 19,826
    :coffee:

i've missed him so. at least the site is getting better
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
  • YazumattoYazumatto Nanomachines, son. Joined: Posts: 2,389
    look at me try to sign up for this ridiculous ott site. oh wait, it says the image verification code is wrong... but there's no image or code?

welp gg me. i only wanted to sign up today.
    Honestly, I don't care and neither should you.
    I was never here.
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,239
    This thread is flaccid.
    You did not go back in time, this is how the forums look.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Meh, none of this matters without rep and none of you have an account old enough to have had rep.
  • Crazy_mofo213Crazy_mofo213 It's my BnB, I never f*ck it up Joined: Posts: 1,972
    This thread makes me sad.
    UMVC3: (Felicia/Taskmaster/Rocket Raccoon) (Felicia/Taskmaster/Dr. Doom)
    BB: Tsubaki/Platinum
    3S/SSF4: Ibuki
    XBL: FrenchFry213
  • TheautophobiaTheautophobia psn: Windsurferash2 Joined: Posts: 5,607
    It's so not at about bans lol, and it was for all of like 3 people.
    It was the site. Then the site got a little worse.

there actually was an effort when some preferred this site to post as many things as possible on both, but that effort went with peoples preference of here.
    ╔══════════════ღ☃ღ══════════════╗
    ~ ~ I am a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚══════════════ღ☃ღ══════════════╝
  • DayUnDayUn Joined: Posts: 1,748
    I miss SRK.
    My Toesies > Your Footses

XBL: DAYUN FURY
    PSN: DayUnz
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    edited April 2013

i've missed him so. at least the site is getting better
    Mr. X wrote: »
    YES YES YES YES.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • ShadowwalkerShadowwalker coopgui Joined: Posts: 95
    Tony Romo getting 55 million. Cowboy fans, even I feel batman for you.
    Handle: @coopgui PSN: OmniShadowwalker

I play cute characters like Decapre.
  • Diek StiekemDiek Stiekem Team triple terror for MvCi Joined: Posts: 2,608 mod
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Meh, none of this matters without rep and none of you have an account old enough to have had rep.

Aahh, the good ol' reputation days.
    Trying to get that green bar as long as you could.. felt like high school XD

"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

PSN: DiekStiekem
    XBL: DiekStiekemSRK
    Tony Romo getting 55 million. Cowboy fans, even I feel batman for you.
    Lol.

Hopefully Falcons D gets better with some good draft picks, but getting Steven Jackson was nice. Michael Turner just couldn't do the job anymore. Hopefully Tony stays consistent, too.
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    STOMP!
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,652
    The Duke wrote: »
    Seeing my post count is kind of painful and sad.
    You: Joined about a year ago, 11244 posts.
    Me: Joined two years ago, 2981 posts.

... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Geez, I thought I posted too much.
  • Hot PantsHot Pants Bring Back SonSon! Joined: Posts: 527
    How have there only been 4 pages since I last came her like a month ago? XD

Anyway. Hi.
    Nova/Dormammu/Strider
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334
    Hot Pants wrote: »

Anyway. Hi.
    well a lot of people left but TBH meh
  • Hot PantsHot Pants Bring Back SonSon! Joined: Posts: 527

Anyway. Hi.

Why do the avatars all look like ass? D:
    The new site is good maannnnnn
    Nova/Dormammu/Strider
  • eivellordsm2eivellordsm2 Macho Barbarian dongzilla Joined: Posts: 1,334

Anyway. Hi.

Why do the avatars all look like ass? D:
    The new site is good maannnnnn
    I would go into detail why you'll never see me on there but too tired to complain and fire shots...
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Nerd.

Oh wait I've been here for 11 years.

I'm a nerd too :sad:
    Fightcade: Ephidel

• Crazy_mofo213Crazy_mofo213 It's my BnB, I never f*ck it up Joined: Posts: 1,972
    Are avatars pixelated for anybody else or is it just me?
    UMVC3: (Felicia/Taskmaster/Rocket Raccoon) (Felicia/Taskmaster/Dr. Doom)
    BB: Tsubaki/Platinum
    3S/SSF4: Ibuki
    XBL: FrenchFry213
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,168 admin
    Just you. You may want to get your eyesight checked. Or ask your doctor to prescribe you some drugs.

Historically I suspect most people on SRK have gone with the latter approach.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

Given the problem with the slowdown, I wonder if any consideration is being given to running Marvel on DC for Evo.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Aahh, the good ol' reputation days.
    Trying to get that green bar as long as you could.. felt like high school XD

Best part was earning that full green rep bar the hard way without paying for premium.
  • ThatJollyOlBastidThatJollyOlBastid soon Joined: Posts: 19,826
    Given the problem with the slowdown, I wonder if any consideration is being given to running Marvel on DC for Evo.
    That'd be awesome. Assuming they're using custom mixes at least
    "Seth is like McDonald's. You can learn to make the same burger in 2 days as the person who's worked there for 5 years" ~ Dogura
  • Cows_say_meeeowCows_say_meeeow Joined: Posts: 83
    Just noticed all my posts are gone after the forum switch.

Oh no :(
    edited April 2013
    Re-uploading (seems) to fix the blurry avatars now. Still no animation though, so I've actually changed mine. Might only be if it doesn't have to scale it at all though.
    So nice that people can actually read the threat/warning on my avatar again.
    One step back towards Dancing Firebrand. I can wait, I guess.
  • The UltimatorThe Ultimator I fight for my friends. Joined: Posts: 1,977
    Eren wrote: »
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Nerd.

Oh wait I've been here for 11 years.

I'm a nerd too :sad:

Your avatar is top tier. Gotta love Awakening.

Which reminds me that if the avatars really are fixed, I need to go reupload or make a new one.
    XBL: The Ultimator25
    Retired from UMvC3 – at least for now.
    SSBM & Project M – Mains: Ike, Marth
    Chrom or Lucina for Smash 4!
  • LegendaryDJLegendaryDJ I'm Done Joined: Posts: 2,771
    To me...

My Galactus!!

#PutFrankRichardsInMarvel
    That'd be awesome. Assuming they're using custom mixes at least
    People are playing around with the MvC2 DC CD itself again for the first time in a while (AFAIK - or at least talking about it again) - so it looks like it could be a little more custom than ever. :)
    * http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/176980/deconstructing-the-mvc2-dreamcast-cd

• Chimpan-AChimpan-A Joined: Posts: 135
    3 years ago.

damn near 15,000 post.

Behold the glory of my post count. It is so low that you just know I've got to be a great person.

I am the most person here!