CLOSE THIS THREAD MOD.

KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
edited October 2013 in Trading Outlet
Found what the part. You can close this thread now mods. Thanks.
Post edited by KST on
"What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life

Comments

• KSTKST Joined: Posts: 222
    BUMP
    "What can be better in life than a 64 oz of Pepsi, and a piece of pizza, and all the video games you can play." -Southern Hills Golfland 4 Life
    Bump.
  • joec0xjoec0x Joined: Posts: 17
    i have a brawl stick full sanwa for 90 if youre interested
    joec0x said:

i have a brawl stick full sanwa for 90 if youre interested

No. I just need those parts that were mentioned.

• CiggsCiggs I mean Cigars Joined: Posts: 152
    I have all this stuff. Ill pm when I get home from work.
    XBL: Ciggs81
    Ciggs said:

I have all this stuff. Ill pm when I get home from work.

Nice! Can't wait to check them out.

Bump.
    Bump. :)>-
  • GeorgeCGeorgeC Joined: Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, that "C clip" you have pictured is an E-clip.  Look at it again more closely and you'll see what I mean.

Most LS-32 users end up getting rid of the C-clip that comes with the joystick because A) you really need a special tool (more $$$) to remove and re-install the C-clip properly; and B) the C-clip tends to wear out/fatigue quickly and no longer can be squashed to "fastening size" after a few removals.  Yeah, some of Seimitsu's hardware choices leave something to be desired; the same can be said for any other manufacturer, too.

A 3/8" or 3/16" E-clip is better for the LS-32 in the long run.  I go with 3/8" E-clips because the metal is a bit thicker.  It's very possible to bend E-clips and thicker is better in this case! 

Hint: Always use a small towel to install the E-clip.  It's hard to put it on the LS-32 the first few times but gets worn enough after the first 2-3 installs that it slides on easier.  That first fitting is always a pain, though, and you want to use something to protect your fingers!
    edited February 2013
    GeorgeC said:
    Actually, that "C clip" you have pictured is an E-clip.  Look at it again more closely and you'll see what I mean.

Most LS-32 users end up getting rid of the C-clip that comes with the joystick because A) you really need a special tool (more $$$) to remove and re-install the C-clip properly; and B) the C-clip tends to wear out/fatigue quickly and no longer can be squashed to "fastening size" after a few removals.  Yeah, some of Seimitsu's hardware choices leave something to be desired; the same can be said for any other manufacturer, too.

A 3/8" or 3/16" E-clip is better for the LS-32 in the long run.  I go with 3/8" E-clips because the metal is a bit thicker.  It's very possible to bend E-clips and thicker is better in this case! 

Hint: Always use a small towel to install the E-clip.  It's hard to put it on the LS-32 the first few times but gets worn enough after the first 2-3 installs that it slides on easier.  That first fitting is always a pain, though, and you want to use something to protect your fingers!
    Cool info, thanks for the tips.
    Yeah, It was a mistake. I meant to say E-Clip. And yes, those C-Clips are fucking annoying and a pain in the ass to remove! Mine is pretty worn out at the end.
    EDIT: The first post. I still need these parts if anyone has them or know where I can find them???
    Post edited by KST on
    edited February 2013
    Bump!!!!!!
    Edited out the request also. Just looking for Seimitsu LS-32 Actuator now. No luck so far!  :(
    Post edited by KST on
    edited February 2013
    Any one?
    I really don't want to buy a completely new joystick just because this part is messed up.....  :( :( :(
    Post edited by KST on
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can help you out, but i'm waiting on some orders, once they arrive I can give you one. i have fresh new ls-32's here and I am planning to replace the one I'm using, a very beat up one, but the plastics are still in good shape.

can give you this particular part probably in a week (the yellow part you're describing is named 'Rec. Spring' according to Akihabarashop.jp, actuator/spacer is the green one).
    HIBACHIFINAL'S INFAMOUS ARCADE STICK TIER LIST ~ SEIMITSU RADICAL やっぱり四角ガイドは、素晴らしい。 Once you go (OBSF-30)RG, Everything else is shit.
    edited February 2013
    i can help you out, but i'm waiting on some orders, once they arrive I can give you one. i have fresh new ls-32's here and I am planning to replace the one I'm using, a very beat up one, but the plastics are still in good shape.

can give you this particular part probably in a week (the yellow part you're describing is named 'Rec. Spring' according to Akihabarashop.jp, actuator/spacer is the green one).
    Is it really?? Hmmm...... I guess on other sites it's named differently. That's interesting to know.
    I got the picture from this site: http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/attributes_brands.html
    That's the only good place I found with detailed info on Seimitsu sticks and etc..

Thanks A LOT!!!!!! Yeah.... I can definitely wait. Might as well since this thing has been broken for almost a year now.  :(
    I don't know how it got broken in pieces like that in the first place. But yeah, if I get can it fixed then that would be GREAT!
    If you can, is there any way you can sell me 2 of it. If you have them available? But one is fine. I just want to keep an extra just in case it gets messed up again. And this piece is really hard to come by now.

Also, I cannot find this item on the Akihabarashop.jp site. I don't know, I tried searching around everywhere on that site. No luck.
    Post edited by KST on
    bump. ~O)
    Still need this if anyone has it? Doesn't have to be brand new, as long as it's still in good condition, that's fine.
    BUMP
  • ChikalinChikalin Joined: Posts: 32
    If worse comes to worse, you can buy the actuator from akihabarashop. They sell each piece individually, but it looks like shipping is going to outweigh the price of the part by 6:1; still cheaper than buying a complete new joystick, though.

In an earlier post, you mentioned having trouble finding this on the site.. Basically, go to Joysticks, scroll down to the LS-32 or LS-32-01. There will be two drop down boxes, you want the second one, which will list the individual parts ( you don't need to mess with the first one at all ). The rec. spring will be the last thing on the list.
    Chikalin wrote: »
    If worse comes to worse, you can buy the actuator from akihabarashop. They sell each piece individually, but it looks like shipping is going to outweigh the price of the part by 6:1; still cheaper than buying a complete new joystick, though.

In an earlier post, you mentioned having trouble finding this on the site.. Basically, go to Joysticks, scroll down to the LS-32 or LS-32-01. There will be two drop down boxes, you want the second one, which will list the individual parts ( you don't need to mess with the first one at all ). The rec. spring will be the last thing on the list.

Was able to find it now. Thanks a lot for the detailed info!
    And yeah, you're right about the shipping. Not sure if it's even worth it getting it now. Unless I order more items on there alongside with it or something...
    Or if I can find it somewhere else in the US?

Found what the part.
    You can close this thread now mods.