To forum or not to forum...

Comments

• girlystylegirlystyle Only plays Fugazi Joined: Posts: 1,804
    i don't understand the point of this at all.
    people only pay attention to me because of my vagina awesome penis
  • view619view619 ざわ ざわ ざわ Joined: Posts: 1,686
    i don't understand the point of this at all.

People getting caught up in the moment, dude. Honestly, I would have thought focusing on dust loop would be the better idea, especially with SRK going down for a week. Dustloop is established and looks like it could be a better hub than SRK, imo.
    "You can lead a scrub to techniques, but you can't make him think."
  • AsteriskBlueAsteriskBlue Joined: Posts: 510 ✭✭
    I guess...some people just hate SRK that much....

There are 3 forums now...3
    It's nice to meet you, too.
  • Number 13Number 13 The Courage to Skullgirl Joined: Posts: 1,545
    Dustloop is not the ideal place as a central hub forum replacing Srk. The Anime Fighters will overshadow SG their and will be worse off then Srk.

Especially in the long run if we want to expand. Might as well use this shutdown as an opportunity to get the ball rolling
    Currently Played Fighters [other alias: HooliganComboFTW]
    Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami Skullgirls: Solo Filia SSFIV AE: Cammy Dead or Alive 5: Hitomi/Rig
    KoF XIII : K'/Athena/Terry SoulCaliber V: Siegfried Tekken 6: Lili/Lars SF3OE: Alex SSF2HDRMX: Cammy
    People getting caught up in the moment, dude. Honestly, I would have thought focusing on dust loop would be the better idea, especially with SRK going down for a week. Dustloop is established and looks like it could be a better hub than SRK, imo.

yeah i agree, if a move WERE necessary, that would be the place.

otherwise, I don't really understand. It will just be a more inactive forum then this place.

peeps have everything they need here for their forum needs.

Character specifics (that no one fucking uses), GD, OTT.

What's going to change? Less people already familiar with fighting games seeking help/advice.

that's what.
    Eh, I have my thoughts on the matter but the forum is already up. We all just have to live with it now.
    I guess...some people just hate SRK that much....

There are 3 forums now...3

Four forums, actually. You're forgetting neogaf, not to mention the possibility of an official forum. Four forums, with people trying to convince everybody to move to this new forum. How large is this community again?
    Dustloop is not the ideal place as a central hub forum replacing Srk. The Anime Fighters will overshadow SG their and will be worse off then Srk.

Especially in the long run if we want to expand. Might as well use this shutdown as an opportunity to get the ball rolling
    What do you mean by "Expand" exactly?
    yeah i have yet to see anyone give a real reason why we need to split up the community like this.
    refer to previous posts either in this thread or the other thread for "real reason"

Too busy to retype already discussed Pros for this initiative
    Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami Skullgirls: Solo Filia SSFIV AE: Cammy Dead or Alive 5: Hitomi/Rig
    KoF XIII : K'/Athena/Terry SoulCaliber V: Siegfried Tekken 6: Lili/Lars SF3OE: Alex SSF2HDRMX: Cammy
    i did.

there weren't.

everyone refers to communities with 10+ years of being community, and mainly games that fall out of the interest of those at SRK.

or they say "New players will find us better!"

Which is weird, because its pretty easy to find SRK and the SG forums.

So no, no real GOOD reason, except not wanting more people posting?

Joining Skull heart till SRK is back,
    yeah i have yet to see anyone give a real reason why we need to split up the community like this.

We need to kill SG from the inside! Trying from the outside hasn't worked yet. =/
  • ubertranceubertrance Joined: Posts: 65
    I have no idea what dustloop is so I joined Skullheart
    SSF4AEv.2012: Akuma, Sakura, and others (only a bit)/3s: Akuma, Chun-Li, Q
    UMvC3: Ryu, Sentinel, Vergil (some others too)
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
  • evilweevleevilweevle Xbox GT : MrFossy Joined: Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    i agree with girly on this. the same thing happened with my scene back home. pointless name changes every few months. new facebook pages etc. every new iteration there were less players.

im not interested in joining another forum in any way shape or form.
    3DS friend code : 0232 8273 2994
    i agree with girly on this. the same thing happened with my scene back home. pointless name changes every few months. new facebook pages etc. every new iteration there were less players.

im not interested in joining another forum in any way shape or form.
    I see your point, who knows, this new forum thing can end in a week, maybe it will grow, only time will tell
    TTT2: Jun, Asuka, Alisa (only a bit)/SFxT: Xiaoyu/Akuma for now/KoF13: Kula, Mature, King
    Skullgirls: TBD if Xbox ever gets the patch but right now, Filia, Ms. Fortune, Painwheel
    I have no idea what dustloop is so I joined Skullheart
    Dustloop is where people go to talk about Arc System games and Vampire Savior(Dark Stalkers 3). It has a well organized SG forum, but every just posted on SRK more over the past year
    dustloop has been dead for skullgirls for months and months and months.

barely anybody ever posted in there. lord knows i tried to stir up some activity there. a lot of them seem more content with just thinking they are flat out better than everyone else or something.

all this is achieving is dividing an already small community even further. how is the new site possibly going to ever compare to the amount of info that is here already. its had a year headstart.

barely anybody ever posted in there. lord knows i tried to stir up some activity there. a lot of them seem more content with just thinking they are flat out better than everyone else or something.

all this is achieving is dividing an already small community even further. how is the new site possibly going to ever compare to the amount of info that is here already. its had a year headstart.
    I thought the point of this was to have a nice home of our own away from SRK, if the point is to try to be more separated then I see no point in this
  • konkretekonkrete NCV Joined: Posts: 2,376
    New site is unnecessary. Completely. Especially if there is an official one in the works. It will be hard enough to garner support outside of the slim majority of people here who voted "yes." Just not worth the effort considering how small we are now. SRK is not that bad and will hopefully be better when they do this server migration.
  • CellsaiCellsai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 178

A year of mostly redundant information thanks to the patch. Any of the broad, sweeping concepts that carried over can be copy/pasted in a guide.
    </Devils Advocate>
    Launch party erry day
    Cellsai.deviantART.com
    New site is unnecessary. Completely. Especially if there is an official one in the works. It will be hard enough to garner support outside of the slim majority of people here who voted "yes." Just not worth the effort considering how small we are now. SRK is not that bad and will hopefully be better when they do this server migration.
    so I guess we shut it down and wait for this server migration?
    so I guess we shut it down and wait for this server migration?

no, we shut it down after
    A year of mostly redundant information thanks to the patch. Any of the broad, sweeping concepts that carried over can be copy/pasted in a guide.
    </Devils Advocate>

not really though. sure combos wont work the same way but most everything else would carry over well such as matchups and things like that. i dont think a week of downtime is really going to hurt the skullgirls forums that much since theres barely anybody who posts here anyway due to the patch not being on the 360 yet. thats the reason I and a lot of other people arent posting. not because SRK is slow as shit.
    no, we shut it down after
    well what is the point of waiting till after, we will be wasting our time if we try to post now. I say we should just have the IIRC chat that was made and all of us converse there through out the week

or hell, take a week break. it may do some of us some good :3
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭✭
    My opinion at present: NO!

SG has its very own subforum (and wiki section) here, and also on Dustloop. I think SG currently gets more continued and relevant "internet exposure" by keeping an active presence on forums that have a (large) pool of non-SG players visiting regularly than it would if it was alone on a completely different forum. These days, we have something in the Recently Active Threads box on here more often that we don't! That's really, really awesome.

I think that individual niche fighting games can risk killing their own growth within the fighting game community at large by segregating themselves too much. Out of sight, out of mind. And remember, fighting games are already a niche genre, so when you start talking about niche fighting games, you're talking about a niche within a niche. I'll root for that "go big or go home" mentality, but if fighting games have taught you anything, it's that if you're going to bet it all, you had better pick your spot.

- I think it would be worth considering if SG had a large community that could afford to spread out and still maintain a notable presence.

- I think it would be worth considering if SG was just a handful of threads in a general subforum, because those perceived limits and that undeniable lack of cohesion can really stymie expansion.

- I even think that this would be a different story if the official Skullgirls website had its own forum, simply because--aside from Google--it's the first place a new fan will look. If anything, I think they should change their Community page ASAP from that "Forums Coming Soon" image to a link that points here. (It actually even still has a link to Reverge Labs on it.) http://skullgirls.com/community/

Also keep in mind that running a forum has a bill attached to it. You want the person who's going to be paying that bill to be happy with the idea of paying that bill for a loooong time, because if you develop a community around a URL and that website goes down... not only do you lose the history and knowledge-base resources, I promise that you will not be able to pick up the pieces and migrate that community intact to a new address. I know that sounds silly, but it's how the world works.

My three cents.
    My opinion at present: NO!

SG has its very own subforum (and wiki section) here, and also on Dustloop. I think SG currently gets more continued and relevant "internet exposure" by keeping an active presence on forums that have a (large) pool of non-SG players visiting regularly than it would if it was alone on a completely different forum. These days, we have something in the Recently Active Threads box on here more often that we don't! That's really, really awesome.

I think that individual niche fighting games can risk killing their own growth within the fighting game community at large by segregating themselves too much. Out of sight, out of mind. And remember, fighting games are already a niche genre, so when you start talking about niche fighting games, you're talking about a niche within a niche. I'll root for that "go big or go home" mentality, but if fighting games have taught you anything, it's that if you're going to bet it all, you had better pick your spot.

- I think it would be worth considering if SG had a large community that could afford to spread out and still maintain a notable presence.

- I think it would be worth considering if SG was just a handful of threads in a general subforum, because those perceived limits and that undeniable lack of cohesion can really stymie expansion.

- I even think that this would be a different story if the official Skullgirls website had its own forum, simply because--aside from Google--it's the first place a new fan will look. If anything, I think they should change their Community page ASAP from that "Forums Coming Soon" image to a link that points here. (It actually even still has a link to Reverge Labs on it.) http://skullgirls.com/community/

Also keep in mind that running a forum has a bill attached to it. You want the person who's going to be paying that bill to be happy with the idea of paying that bill for a loooong time, because if you develop a community around a URL and that website goes down... not only do you lose the history and knowledge-base resources, I promise that you will not be able to pick up the pieces and migrate that community intact to a new address. I know that sounds silly, but it's how the world works.

My three cents.

come to my house and play and whisper to me how much you like my beard
  • KristophKristoph sing my lullaby Joined: Posts: 426
    if the site fails the site fails, nobody's going to die. It's cool if you want to keep naysaying it or whatever, but meanwhile there's a contingent of serious people ready to hype shit up and maybe push this community forward. We should be pretty fucking happy that that's the case, I think.
    but you are NOT moving the community forward, you are moving it BACKWARD.

we just got a fucking shit ton of exposure from the drive.

where did the drive come from?

SRK

what site are you on right now?

Here is some math i posted on the other forum.

there are like 50 people (MAYBE) who actively participate in discussion about SG.

lets say 10 of them don't have the time to go across two forums (I am sure there are more that play multiple games, but I am keeping this number small to keep realism intact).

that's 1/5 a niche community getting ditched behind,

There is ZERO reason.
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,004 ✭✭✭
    You can keep posting at both though. I mean, I'm still going to spend most of my time on SRK but I can post and check Skullheart. I don't think the idea was to abandon SRK/DL.

And the people who did abandon DL because everyone else did, shame on you.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    There are actually plenty of reasons, which have already been explained multiple times in this thread and in the "smash/skullgirls" thread.

Just one of those reasons is that the drive's success can be considerably attributed to people who do not typically play competitive fighters. Those are people who do not post on, nor care about, SRK. There are a lot more than 50 of them, by the way.

I'm not going to draw this out into some long argument, but again, this has already largely been explained. Maybe read some of the previous posts or something. Shrug
    There are actually plenty of reasons, which have already been explained multiple times in this thread and in the "smash/skullgirls" thread.

Just one of those reasons is that the drive's success can be considerably attributed to people who do not typically play competitive fighters. Those are people who do not post on, nor care about, SRK. There are a lot more than 50 of them, by the way.

I'm not going to draw this out into some long argument, but again, this has already largely been explained. Maybe read some of the previous posts or something. Shrug

it hasn't been explained. I debunked all those 'reasons' without anyone really being able to debate it.

you can wave your magical reasoning wand all you want, but it won't out weigh the negatives.
    You can keep posting at both though. I mean, I'm still going to spend most of my time on SRK but I can post and check Skullheart. I don't think the idea was to abandon SRK/DL.

And the people who did abandon DL because everyone else did, shame on you.

but there are a group of people (myself and weevle have expressed this) that DON'T have the time to bounce between two forums.

The only reason I use SRK is because it has a notification system to let me know when its time to respond.
    I think people would abandon SRK, some people come here solely for SG and there wouldn't be any reason to post here.

We have a good infrastructure here, why ditch it along with people in the community?

It ain't broke, ya da ya da
    Wait how did you debunk the Skullgirls fans who aren't players and like it enough to donate?
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    being conservative is boring and usually accomplishes little

I accept that you hate the idea but yeah, I'm gonna dip out on this one
    Things are starting to be blown out of proportion..

The only sole reason why there is another forum site to begin with thats dedicated to SG Now, was due to the news of Srk temporarily shutting down

I personally thought this was the better option for the short-run then temporarily finding sanctuary in DustLoop that previously had little to no SG activity that evilweevle pointed out. The Anime Fighters their would easily overshadow SG and would recieve very little sunlight for growth and be horrible for the long-run. Plus, this experiment on Skullhearts might yield a good investment for the long-run version of this possible dedicated SG hub

Speaking of long-run, we should have a decent quality Website/Forum for SG after some $ and time is actually put into it (and I'm not talking about the one at Skullheart.com currently, that was rapidly put together with little planning just to suite srk shutting down). Especially since the "official forums" being very vague about when if ever it decides to open. I rather have them not focus resources to run an official forum if they could put that energy elsewhere.

I'm not claiming that we all should jump ship from Srk and swim to whatever SG dedicated Website/Forum happens. Just make a Tab and problem solved. I understand some people play other fighters (I do too) but, people are over exaggerating the hassle of multi tabing(takes 2 seconds). I see having a dedicated SG hub a + for the community for attracting the demographic that we would normally not attract using the right ads for those interested of Skullgirls as a whole and not just the competitive fighting game angle of it that they would have to go to the sub-forums of srk to find SG. There were people who have not even heard of this game before this January exposure. We need to tap into that source.

An actual good quality SG central hub thats made by the community is the long-run plan (again assuming official forums ever opens) that would expand the community not diminish it
    Wait how did you debunk the Skullgirls fans who aren't players and like it enough to donate?

Sorry, the way I quoted that was silly and didn't highlight my point well.

I was talking about the ones concerning other, long standing communities having there own forums and flourishing.

As for the that point, which I didn't address, I will now.

What will make them join this new forum if they have not joined SRK? Its not like they have to post in other parts, they could just post in the SG sections?

What will make them post in a forum they don't know anything about as opposed to a forum that's widely known about across the internet to talk about SG?
    being conservative is boring and usually accomplishes little

I accept that you hate the idea but yeah, I'm gonna dip out on this one

i think you don't really know what conservative is, since this is not really an issue that has those kinds of lines.
    Things are starting to be blown out of proportion..

The only sole reason why there is another forum site to begin with thats dedicated to SG Now, was due to the news of Srk temporarily shutting down

I personally thought this was the better option for the short-run then temporarily finding sanctuary in DustLoop that previously had little to no SG activity that evilweevle pointed out. The Anime Fighters their would easily overshadow SG and would recieve very little sunlight for growth and be horrible for the long-run. Plus, this experiment on Skullhearts might yield a good investment for the long-run version of this possible dedicated SG hub

Speaking of long-run, we should have a decent quality Website/Forum for SG after some $ and time is actually put into it (and I'm not talking about the one at Skullheart.com currently, that was rapidly put together with little planning just to suite srk shutting down). Especially since the "official forums" being very vague about when if ever it decides to open. I rather have them not focus resources to run an official forum if they could put that energy elsewhere.

I'm not claiming that we all should jump ship from Srk and swim to whatever SG dedicated Website/Forum happens. Just make a Tab and problem solved. I understand some people play other fighters (I do too) but, people are over exaggerating the hassle of multi tabing(takes 2 seconds). I see having a dedicated SG hub a + for the community for attracting the demographic that we would normally not attract using the right ads for those interested of Skullgirls as a whole and not just the competitive fighting game angle of it that they would have to go to the sub-forums of srk to find SG. There were people who have not even heard of this game before this January exposure. We need to tap into that source.

An actual good quality SG central hub thats made by the community is the long-run plan (again assuming official forums ever opens) that would expand the community not diminish it

i really don't doubt good intentions.

and i know you are not saying we should all jump ship.

but people will.

and the fact of the matter is, some people, as stated, don't hold interest in joining other forums. its not an issue of time management (which I think you are understating, we all know how easy it is to get lost in the internet).

if you don't think it will split the community in some way, i think you are wrong.

it works for other games with wider, longer lasting player bases, but I don't know if it would work with such a niche community.

What will make them join this new forum if they have not joined SRK? Its not like they have to post in other parts, they could just post in the SG sections?

What will make them post in a forum they don't know anything about as opposed to a forum that's widely known about across the internet to talk about SG?

SRK has a rep, regardless if it's true or not, of being "brash" and "unwelcoming".
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • DudeDude Joined: Posts: 199 ✭✭
    so, anyone know why we can still use the SRK forum? I thought it was supposed to be down four hours ago.
  • not so saintnot so saint The reports of my death are GREATLY exaggerated. Joined: Posts: 1,948
    Also we can't even count how much people are being scared from SRK because those aren't... you know... on SRK.
    SRK has a rep, regardless if it's true or not, of being "brash" and "unwelcoming".
    That's some bullshit, mind that I basically registered here just for SG and never used any other sections since then. I really like people who're hanging here and glad that I decided to become part of this community. That being said SRK isn't actually a fitting place for casual fans, cosplayers, artists and such so I can see how hub for "all things SG" could possibly benefit us.
    It will be done as it was foretold for we are servants of the Skully Ones and we will consume tuna with bacon and we will party for days and nights without rest and we no need other fate despite this one! For we are what we are and we will kneel before no one >=[
    "Russian science rise again!"
    so, anyone know why we can still use the SRK forum? I thought it was supposed to be down four hours ago.
    Yeah I heard it was supposed to happen at 9 pm Pst, but i still kept this tab on to check when it actually shuts down
  • Fatal_PokeFatal_Poke Xbox: Knives the Wolf Joined: Posts: 83
    Well, let it happen, to put it simply.

This whole should we or shouldn't move the forum argument is silly. Shoryuken will be down and once it is people who want to chat will be bouncing around forums looking for a home until SRK is functioning again. Its inevitable that we will be without SRK but is only temporary. And our temporary home will be temporary. The topic has turned into people grasping at straws in the "What-if" jar as if they are Moses leading their disciples to some promised land (forum).

SRK is a fighting game forum. A universal fighting game forum that hosts the Fighting Game Community. Being here is being part of the FGC which makes me proud to be a part of it. It will be solid and stay a main stay for SG for some time.

The Skullgirls forum was established at SRK. This SRK sub-forum is "dedicated" to Skullgirls.
    At this SRK Skullgirls sub-forum you can see the thousands of views and replies for Skullgirls posts. More so than any other Skullgirl forum has. It is fair to say Skullgirls is established at SRK as one of the seats inside this Fighting Game Justice League.

The movement idea is to give an official forum for solely Skullgirls. An "established" home; so it will be easier for people to find.
    ***That home already exists, it is here at SRK. No need to move.

You shouldn't try making an established forum when there is already a well-established forum provided for you. Is all I am saying.

I am not saying "Don't make your other forum." More power to you if you do, but what I am saying is stop trying to persuade everyone else when it is pointless because you are the only few people who can't realize SRK Skullgirls is a well established forum and it might as well as be the official Skullgirls forum since Mike_Z posts here frequently.

A popular pro-movement arguement is that SRK Skullgirls doesn't appeal to the enthusiasts because it can't be found.

Studies show otherwise
    *People will go to google and type "Skullgirls". SRK's sub-forum is the 7th entry
    *People who type "Skullgirl's forum" will be met by SRK's Skullgirl forum as the FIRST entry.
    So, SRK Skullgirls is easy to find.
  • CellsaiCellsai A Debby Downer Joined: Posts: 178
    Nigh impossible to read formatting

Fucking hell, man. Ease off on the bold and underline. That post is a complete mess.
    Launch party erry day
    Cellsai.deviantART.com
  • Fatal_PokeFatal_Poke Xbox: Knives the Wolf Joined: Posts: 83
    I like the idea of a skullgirls central hub
  • MakrossMakross Average Joe Joined: Posts: 158
    Well let's just experiment things.

I'm very fond of the idea of having a blog-like (just as SRK frontpage) with anything Skullgirls related (official news, events, videos, tournament footage, fanart of the week wrap-up, cosplay, etc) that anyone can visit, and filter as they like. Even, stick there: lore, an events calendary app, streaming schedules, useful links, wiki and basic strategy guides in there too so new people can get in the game in a more friendly way. With that, we just need a good built-in comment system in the entries (that allows to commentate by twitter, Fb or whatev), and a little space to talk about a couple of topics that SRK doesn't cover per se. Man, even a built in irc chat, with the channel that already exist.

All the above doesn't mean that we can't take advantage of the things that the SRKForums has to offer, I mean, we still can use this part of the forum for stuff more "hardcore", "competitive" or whichever adjective you may want to put it.

I don't think that would split the community in any way, or at all.
  • Sanger ZonvoltSanger Zonvolt Future Cyberbots Pro Joined: Posts: 1,529
    Skullheart.com is live

Read this to understand whats happening

Awesome, will register and spread the word.
    Sword of Sophia and fightan games
    Cyberbots: Super-8 & Helion
    Vampire Savior: Lilith, Jedah, and Demitri
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Filia/Squigly
    I think if there was a hub where people could talk about the lore and all the anime stuff, that would be fine, but I would leave gameplay stuff at SRK.

That would not make a division for sure.

The reason is I am so adament that it would create a division is something that others aren't taking into account: numbers.

Literally if 5 people who are active here at SRK don't join, then the community will be spilt.

yeah I have heard that, but at the same time, all forums have old outdated bad things reps. Eventhubs is all scrubs, 4chan is all retards, everyone who posts on Kotaku is an overly liberal idiot. You don't think an SG dedicated forum wouldn't receive the same treatment?
    I think if there was a hub where people could talk about the lore and all the anime stuff, that would be fine, but I would leave gameplay stuff at SRK.

That would not make a division for sure.

The reason is I am so adament that it would create a division is something that others aren't taking into account: numbers.

Literally if 5 people who are active here at SRK don't join, then the community will be spilt.

yeah I have heard that, but at the same time, all forums have old outdated bad things reps. Eventhubs is all scrubs, 4chan is all retards, everyone who posts on Kotaku is an overly liberal idiot. You don't think an SG dedicated forum wouldn't receive the same treatment?
    Why can't gameplay talk happen at both again? I must've missed that.

Forum is new, there is no rep or impression that comes to mind.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't gameplay talk happen at both again? I must've missed that.
    Who wants to visit two different sites for info?
    Look how dead the Vsav section is at Dustloop and the threads here there is no talk about game play anymore.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    Who wants to visit two different sites for info?
    Look how dead the Vsav section is at Dustloop and the threads here there is no talk about game play anymore.
    I just copy pasted what I posted here to VFDC whenever I found something. I didn't want to but I did it anyway but I'm probably in the minority.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    Regardless, the forum is just temporary for the week SRK is suppose to be down.

And I'm against it because I don't think we're big enough for a new shell yet. I'm just not seeing your arguments is all.
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
  • Ragnorok64Ragnorok64 My muscles have no memory. Joined: Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭✭
    SRK is brash and unwelcoming. I didn't leave Tech Talk when I first joined the site. The 09er hate seemed to get so bad that the last time they updated the forums they changed it so that join date no longer automatically shows up under one's name. I've seen newer posters get utterly blasted in this site as well.

Which isn't to say there aren't helpful and nice posters here but SRK had gotten that reputation for a reason.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2