Local scenes.

Ty1erTy1er Godly DP statureJoined: Posts: 21
So a friend and I really want to get better at fighters in general. What better way to do that than with a local place to get together, meet new players, and improve? Right now we only practice against each other, and that can be quite limiting. (Especially since I have more experience than him lol)

So my question is: Does anyone have and participate in any local scenes in their area? Preferably with Skullgirls included, but I'd love to hear about anything really.

I live in south Florida, and as far as I know there is nowhere like this in my area. So if anyone knows or lives down here then hit me up! Even if nothing exists, I think it'd be awesome to get something started. I just don't know what the best way to tackle that would be.
·

Comments

• Geese PantsGeese Pants No thanks..... Joined: Posts: 15,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?forums/atlantic-south.113/

You can check there.............part of regional matchmaking.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    ·
  • Ty1erTy1er Godly DP stature Joined: Posts: 21
    I wasn't even aware of that forum existing, I feel silly now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    ·
  • Mr. XMr. X Non Stop ∞ Climax Joined: Posts: 20,010 ✭✭✭
    I wasn't even aware of that forum existing, I feel silly now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    You're not only one. It really should be higher up on the main page.
    "You are all just as bad as the people you hate. You're only interested in characters based on tears." - Since1717
    NO STREAM = DEAD GAME
    PSN: X_the_Genius | GGPO: Mr X | Skype: MisterEcks
    ·