can't find some gems...

Dong 84Dong 84 Joined: Posts: 15
let's say i'd like to purchase ALL chip damage boost gems, i've seen a video on youtube that shows every assist and boost gem in the game so i know there are at least three chip damage gems , my question is: WHERE and HOW can i purchase them? i only have the first chip damage gem, the 20% attack decrease one, where are the other gems? thanks in advance.
·

Comments

• AlphaZeroAlphaZero Used Member Joined: Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    check eventhubs.com gem guide they have them broken down by gemtype and the dlc packs they're available in
    GT: AlphaZero
    ·
  • Dong 84Dong 84 Joined: Posts: 15
    that eventhubs guide does not have all gems , for example look at the assist gems, there is chip damage there, that is the 053 one i think, then there is 056 gem, where are the 054 and 055 ones? thanks
    ·
    might not be available yet? i havent bought assist gems but boost gems werent available to sf/tekken sides at the same time in some cases. are they in the store? unavailable boost gems popped up at 4 million MS points when i tried to use gem log to set them
    ·
  • Dong 84Dong 84 Joined: Posts: 15
    here is the video

that guy has got on his youtube channel the dlc boost gems too.

maybe i'm missing something here...
    ·
    He might have hacked them........
    ·
  • Cody&Guy18Cody&Guy18 Joined: Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that video was put on when people hacked the SFxT disc (back in the day when the game was just released). A part of them need to be bought/are DLC...
    SFxT: Law - Cody (Jack, Hugo) / USF4: Hugo - Cody / SFIII3S: Urien - Alex - Hugo
    ·