how much tech is there to potentially be discovered?

linnlinn Joined: Posts: 65
edited February 2013 in Playstation All Stars
this game seems to not have alot to offer in terms of depth. and there isnt alot of people playing. you think after its first few weeks of existence, there is still more out there to be shown? ie., combos, tech
Post edited by linn on
I have OCD..
ve-ˇIo˚ sng rss ~˚ ˆo˚s ˇ˚ sp ˆhb ˚bI˚ <>˚ <>˚ <>˚ <>˚
vIp-Io˚ Ith ~s Io˚s ˆ o˚s xso Io˚s ˆoo˚ ˆoo˚s Iso Time

Comments

• GoddessBraceletGoddessBracelet Great Magic! Joined: Posts: 772
    Easily! There is decent turnouts every online tournament and there are several weekly. Each character has a ton of stuff to find.
  • DukeofFortuneManDukeofFortuneMan I still like Nemesis... Joined: Posts: 1,278
    Matchups, zoning patterns, wakeup mixups are HUGE, and they have a while to go.

On the same topic, probably confirms into hard knockdowns, and team combinations (that will last forever, 2v2 will keep getting more and more team-specific tech).

Combos are discovered quickly enough, but they're not really the big deal with this game, though they're necessary to know when you have the confirms for them.
    UMVC3: I know a ton of characters, not all of them great, but for now focusing on Deadpool/Vergil/Shuma, Deadpool/Taskmaster/Hawkeye, and Taskmaster/Vergil/Hawkeye MK9: Freddy Krueger, Stryker, Sektor ; Skullgirls: Cerebella/Filia for life (<3) ; Playstation Allstars: Ratchet ; Injustice: Zombie, Teen Titans

Youtube channel: Derpfighter6
    Add me if you want to play some Marvel, GAU, Skullgirls or PSAS, I'm TiberiusF on PSN
  • GoddessBraceletGoddessBracelet Great Magic! Joined: Posts: 772
    all i'm saying is this, otg bannanas is so much fun.