Need help for advanced combos on SFXT

AnikiAniki Joined: Posts: 1
edited February 2013 in Newbie Saikyo Dojo
I recently bought SFXT on Steam with the sale even if I was hoping for SFIV AE after watching a few streams on it. After looking at the characters I think my favorite would be Asuka,Lili,Juri,Poison, Hwoarang, Sakura (if I ever buy the DLC),Xiaoyu, Chun-Li and Cammy but I'm more focusing on the last team right now since they don't have too much commands to remember and a good range in my opinion.

I want to learn more combos than L->M->F, cross rush, cross cancel etc so I watched some videos but I can't really get the tutorials since they are on an Arcade Stick while I play on an Xbox controller. I also gave a try to the trial mode but I can't get farther than 50% approximatly on these characters. I don't know when to execute the commands, before the hit, during the hit or after the hit.

I can train by myself but the frame system is not really for me, all I need to know is the approximate timing for the commands to know what I'm doing wrong and practice more until I get it. Also, I would like a detailed explanation about Links and Chains, I know what they are but I don't know how it basically works in game and a list of the abbreviation of attacks too if it's not too much to ask.
Post edited by Aniki on

Comments