Lei's moveset in a mind-map / tree diagram

DinklebergggDinkleberggg Joined: Posts: 23
I decided to pick up Lei, but since his moveset is such a mess, I decided to take all his moves and put them in a mind-map.

I'm just putting it up here because it might help some people get an idea of his moves.

I also made a quick mind-map of his stances:

Comments

• PiepmatzPiepmatz Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy! Joined: Posts: 274
    Thats a great chart. Only looked over it quickly but it seems like you´re missing a few stance transitions. anyway, should be really helpful to new Lei players as accessing the ingame movelist is... horrible.

For any of you liking a more text-based approach, I´ll reupload an updated version of my typed down movelist containing all moves, tekken chains and stance transitions sometime this week in the general discussion.
    SFxT: Lei/Bob - Julia, Xiaoyou, Jin, Guy, Sakura, Christie
    UMvC3: (Dr. Strange - Jill)/Shuma Gorath/Dr. Doom - C.Viper, Thor, Dormammu, Nemesis, Rocket Raccoon
    Injustice: Nightwing - Bane, Green Lantern
  • The Big BossThe Big Boss Joined: Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭
    I decided to pick up Lei, but since his moveset is such a mess, I decided to take all his moves and put them in a mind-map.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'm just putting it up here because it might help some people get an idea of his moves.<br />
    <br />
    I also made a quick mind-map of his stances:

Not bad but you are DEFINITELY missing a lot of stance cancels. lol. Lei will leave your mind in a daze my good friend. So many options. Great layout though.
    AE: Bipson
    SFxT: Bison/Sagat, Law/Lei, Guile.
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.