MvC2 vs UMvC3

TheGamingToolTheGamingTool Joined: Posts: 43
edited February 2013 in Fighting Game Discussion
I did this a while ago but wanted to post it on this site. On my blog , this page have over 3,000 views in one week. That is huge for me since my blog wasn't known on the Internet. Anyways, what game do you prefer, MvC2 or UMvC3? Also, what do you think of my review? (This is review is not all that great)
Post edited by TheGamingTool on

Comments

• KillaFoxKillaFox Started with 100 bricks Joined: Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭
    MvC2 is better in everyway. Close thread.
  • TheGamingToolTheGamingTool Joined: Posts: 43
    KillaFox wrote: »
    MvC2 is better in everyway. Close thread.
    Well yeah but I want more of people's opinions. Some people like UMvC3 more than MvC2 like my friend.

• ffffffffffffff Joined: Posts: 155
    Your blog post shows you have very little, if any, knowledge of either game. However since you're here, there's a LOT of great information if you want to actually learn how to play.

Well.. there USED to be some great MvC2 info in the forums. now I can't even find the subforum. good lord.
  • AwesomeFantasticAwesomeFantastic Joined: Posts: 25
    This whole thread makes my brain hurt.
    "My common sense is tingling"
    edited February 2013
    fffffff wrote: »
    Your blog post shows you have very little, if any, knowledge of either game. However since you're here, there's a LOT of great information if you want to actually learn how to play.

Well.. there USED to be some great MvC2 info in the forums. now I can't even find the subforum. good lord.
    Yeah, I wasn't hardcore back then compared to right now. I tried to update it but Ihave the time to do so. I know both of the game well now since I own them. It wasn't really a review but me just comparing the games. I wish I can help you on MvC2 but I am more if a SFA2 player
  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭
    I'd stick to writing in your native language, no offense.
    Come visit my blog http://www.frametrap.net/, the new home of the crossdressing Pirate King of down under, and get all the latest scoops on my thoughts on all things crossdressing, fighting gamey, and in between!
  • d3vd3v #MAXCPM Fiber Override Joined: Posts: 24,411 mod
    edited February 2013
    Please do some more research (and actually learning the ins and outs of both games) before writing something like this again in the future.

Also, your thread title said "MvC2 vs UMvC<u>2</u>" when I believe you meant UMvC3.
    Post edited by d3v on
    Follow me on Twitter @D3Vlicious

"Because I Really like to get my weather reports from SRK's D3v""
    -KR|PromilKid

d3v wrote: »
    Please do some more research (and actually learning the ins and outs of both games) before writing something like this again in the future.

Also, your thread title said "MvC2 vs UMvC<u>2</u>" when I believe you meant UMvC3.
    Will do, I am still new to reviewing games. I might as well delete that post because I am not detailing the game that well. I guess I am kinda lazy.

• dreamboidreamboi eat my turds Joined: Posts: 24
    edited February 2013

"Mvc2, The controls are fairly simple and can be master in matter of seconds." by The Gaming Tool

^ wrong

"Mvc3, Pulling off the special attack was hard for controller owner. It could been better but you can get use to it. The combos are hard to do" by The Gaming Tool

^ wrong

If this is not the most backwards ass retarded shit in the world. Go do some 100% combos with a single character in Mvc2, then come back and holla at me.

The only thing I'll agree with you is mvc2 having better gameplay, although you truly have zero knowledge about the gameplay in mvc2 at all. Maybe you should do articles on strictly new capcom games(sf4,mvc3, and up), because damn, this article sound like it came from a call of duty bro that work at gamestop.

Post edited by dreamboi on
    smell it.
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    I also feel like I want to go through and edit the fuck out of your grammar. Before you write, please learn to write in the language of the audience you're reaching out to.

I mean, just as a sample...
    The controls are the same foras in Street Fighter and DarkStalkerS characters. The controlsy are fairly simple and can be mastered in matter of seconds. There are the light and heavy punches and kicks and two assist buttons. Each character have has a different move list and special attacks. To activate the special, you will have to push both of the assist buttonsWrong - that's a THC This is really easy and an helpThe fuck does this mean? fighting the CPU and your friends.

Note the underlined part - Is NOT at all like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • J.DJ.D Fortune favors the prepared... Joined: Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apples and Oranges.
    I like them both, but it's really unfair compare a game with over a decade of technology with one that's barely a year and a half old.

Twitter: @SRKJD
    UMVC3: Spencer/Dante/Magneto
    XBL: TRUJD3S
  • bkfst_sausagebkfst_sausage ST / SRK2k3 OG Joined: Posts: 2,802
    J.D wrote: »
    Apples and Oranges.
    I like them both, but it's really unfair compare a game with over a decade of technology with one that's barely a year and a half old.
    This, twice...
    I could see a post comparing TvC to MvC3 to UMvC3...
    That's more like it.
    PSN: M1X4H < click it!
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 977
    they're different to the point where I feel like UMvC3 undeservedly stole MvC2's spot in our community. They should've lived side by side, but people were too willing to let things go I guess.
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think umvc3 is overall a much more enjoyable game until you get to high level play, where it is currently busted to all fuck, and is only going to get worse. mvc2 had very enjoyable high level play, as all the top tier teams were just really fun to use, and tons of awesome tactics that showed a great deal of knowledge on players parts to setup and maintain their traps consistently, etc..

the obvious unfortunate part of mvc2 is the game quickly evolved past anything that 90 percent of the cast could compete with, so then you immediately kind of got put into a box to play only the top tiers to succeed, which at the time was fine, attitudes were different, but in hindsight its pretty shitty, especially considering how many more of the cast members couldve been really good if they were even just simply one of their xvsf or mvc1 counterparts, instead characters like rogue, ryu, akuma, cyclops, chunli, juggs, sabertooth, wolverine, etc.. where nerfed to shit, while characters like magneto and storm had minor nerfs and stayed relatively the same in a faster game with multiple unlimited assist to back their already previously and then currently ridiculous offensive abilities.

not to mention mvc2 for its time was great, but not very imaginative on the specials for characters imo. more couldve easily been done to characters that couldve have helped balance the game out a bit more, but i mean what the fuck does capcom know about making a Vs game anyways. theyre fucking retarded, the whole lot of them.

so we get the mvc3 series and its beautiful, a ton of the cast is tourney viable, tons of odd teams that have crazy gimmicks and are fun to watch, well thought out specials, supers and normals for the characters, but, BUUUUT THE FUCKING GAME MECHANICS ARE ATROCIOUS AND HITBOXES HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS. umvc3 literally has every broken thing in the previous Vs games, plus more.

umvc3 cons
    too much damage on assist
    multiple assist calling in one combo with fairly minimal scaling
    xfactor
    tac's
    tac infinites. i just have to seperate it because its so dumb
    ridiculous hit spheres that make mashing and or doing dumb shit in general completely fine because i will hit you from unbelievable angles and STILL go right into a full extended bnb
    not enough overall health in a game where doing a million damage is the norm
    guard breaks/untechable throws
    untechable throws in xf by just mashing
    there is something about throw breaking i also hate but i cannot articulate it right now
    invincible supers that without xf allow for full combo followups
    lvl 3 supers which lead to follow. not all are invincible, but a majority are. is it not enough that you can just level 3 my offense for free damage, but you also get to follow up after it.
    no anti infinite mechanic at all. who the fuck does nitsuma think he is thinking he can prevent infinites
    too much explosive animation shit on assist making mixups really ridiculous to block at times. you nerfed tri jumpers so it wouldnt be like mvc2 rape all over again, but gave them these crazy assist to hide behind that make the nerf almost fucking meaningless. lol
    the aggressive hit stun deteroriation added in umvc3 was just stupid and added some arbitrary ass difficulty for no reason
    building meter in "power up modes" is stupid. im surprised they didnt allow wolvie to do it

im sure i have a few more, but when it comes to anything outside of how beautiful umvc3 is, and the great individual work and imagination done for the characters, umvc3 is a completely busted ass game.

mvc2 had busted shit too with how fast assist regenerated and how powerful some of them were, on top of the game being so fast that blocking tri jumpers was just a flip of the coin, which wouldnt be so bad if there werent so much shit on the screen, double snap glitch was obviously busted, but overall its gameplay was still pretty solid, and one thing i miss a lot is just not doing extreme ridiculous damage on the opponent or if you caught an assist, and doing long drawn out ass combos.

so yeah, im tired of typing, because i could talk mvc2 a bit more and how much of a piece of crap it is, and learned nothing from xvsf, mvsf, or mvc1, but overall even though mvc2 is still mad cheap and we all hated to lose to guard breaks, roms into unblockable resets, etc.. but i didnt feel as cheap as the way you lose in umvc3.

so i guess all in all they both kind of suck, but are both good in their own ways. at least with umvc3 we get an awesome new cast to play with for a while, and tons of viable teams to toy with.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    "You can play against people online without having an Xbox Live Gold account; now that’s pretty nice."

"The music was good but too big for your MP3 Player."

:looney:
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
  • HecatomHecatom (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 13,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    the aggressive hit stun deteroriation added in umvc3 was just stupid and added some arbitrary ass difficulty for no reason

I agree with almost everything except this, the hitstun scaling on the mvc3 series is so laughable that is like is not present at all
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip
    So you're saying the battle planner/producer from ST all the way to CvS2 was dumb for making CoTA and MvC2 and then Super Dragon Ball Z.
    and the Battle Planner from SFA2 to Umvc3 is dumb as well sure you're going to get a lot of credit.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    Hecatom wrote: »

I agree with almost everything except this, the hitstun scaling on the mvc3 series is so laughable that is like is not present at all

that is true. i guess i was just noting the difference from mvc3 vanilla initially, which mattered none later on. yeah that was some old hate coming out. lol
    LEMME GET DAT!
    edited February 2013
    hyh
    factory9 wrote: »
    they're different to the point where I feel like UMvC3 undeservedly stole MvC2's spot in our community. They should've lived side by side, but people were too willing to let things go I guess.

I agree. All the fundamentals in the vs series was pretty much wiped away once tvc/mvc3 hit the scene. Comparing mvc2 to mvc3 is like comparing apples and oranges. And fuck mvc3 for stealing mvc2 spot. They can keep that mvc3 shit. They can have it. There was a day when I use to dream about mvc3 being possible and thinking it was going to play like the actual vs series with just more characters/stages, now I wish it was never came out. At least we would still be playing MAHVEL in the main tournament lineups and not just online! fucking tvc2 with marvel characters.

I truly believe capcom didn't make a balance mvc2 HD remix like HDR, because they knew mvc3 wouldn't ever hold up to what mvc2 was.
    smell it.
    edited February 2013
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I did this a while ago but wanted to post it on this site. On my blog , this page have over 3,000 views in one week. That is huge for me since my blog wasn't known on the Internet. Anyways, what game do you prefer, MvC2 or UMvC3? Also, what do you think of my review? (This is review is not all that great) Mvc2 vs UMvC3

FGD is for games without their own section, mvc2 and mvc3 have their own sections so you could ask this on any of those instead of here, but this kind of threads are prohibited because there is nothing good that could come from this type of discussion

TL;DR flipping-the-bird.gif
    You are totally right. I posted this thread on a wrong page.
    dreamboi wrote: »
    "Mvc2, The controls are fairly simple and can be master in matter of seconds." by The Gaming Tool

^ wrong

"Mvc3, Pulling off the special attack was hard for controller owner. It could been better but you can get use to it. The combos are hard to do" by The Gaming Tool

^ wrong

If this is not the most backwards ass retarded shit in the world. Go do some 100% combos with a single character in Mvc2, then come back and holla at me.

The only thing I'll agree with you is mvc2 having better gameplay, although you truly have zero knowledge about the gameplay in mvc2 at all. Maybe you should do articles on strictly new capcom games(sf4,mvc3, and up), because damn, this article sound like it came from a call of duty bro that work at gamestop.

That review was really old like I said. I played the game for hours and the review wasn't fully complete. I know the gameplay in the game. I have way better reviews than this one. I know that I did a half ass review on the game and I am sorry. I am actually sorry for posting this thread
    jedpossum wrote: »
    snip
    So you're saying the battle planner/producer from ST all the way to CvS2 was dumb for making CoTA and MvC2 and then Super Dragon Ball Z.
    and the Battle Planner from SFA2 to Umvc3 is dumb as well sure you're going to get a lot of credit.
    Isn't that all just the smae guy (Ishizawa)?

-KR|PromilKid

snip

huh? wtf does that have to do about anything, and cota is trash, have you played that lately. that shit was dope when i was 12 years old playing it in the arcade. i dont know if you were born then, or at least getting to the 1st grade, but please take off your nostalgia goggles mane.

you seriously just quoted me to basically say nothing at all as to why mvc2 is better then umvc3, or if umvc3 is better then mvc2, if they both suck and something else is better. i dont give two fucks about st, cvs2, cota, super fucking dragon ball z, or sfa2, and the battle planners of those games.

talk about the actual systems or please go somewhere in a corner and shut the fuck and ramble to noobs about how much they dont know about something you probably know very little about yourself. the grown folks are talking, sir.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten 9/9/99 NEVER FORGET!! Joined: Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic has been done to death. Both camps are just gonna pick their own game anyway, and that's how it should stay.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    3DS: 1048-9697-8273
    Pokemon, Pokemon TCG, Third Strike, Vsav, Skullgirls, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight Vanguard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    snip

huh? wtf does that have to do about anything, and cota is trash, have you played that lately. that shit was dope when i was 12 years old playing it in the arcade. i dont know if you were born then, or at least getting to the 1st grade, but please take off your nostalgia goggles mane.

you seriously just quoted me to basically say nothing at all as to why mvc2 is better then umvc3, or if umvc3 is better then mvc2, if they both suck and something else is better. i dont give two fucks about st, cvs2, cota, super fucking dragon ball z, or sfa2, and the battle planners of those games.

talk about the actual systems or please go somewhere in a corner and shut the fuck and ramble to noobs about how much they dont know about something you probably know very little about yourself. the grown folks are talking, sir.

Name a game like Cota before 1994, Huge interactive stages and huge sprites with fluid movement.
    Name a game like MvC2 before 2001 that means 3 on 3 versus that you can tag in and out, call assists, a huge roster, mid match in real time .

d3v wrote: »
    snip
    Isn't that all just the smae guy (Ishizawa)?

Nope two different people doesn't help Noritaka (Poo) Funamizu and Neo G worked together quite a bit.
    I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. http://www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum/ [8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games
    This topic has been done to death. Both camps are just gonna pick their own game anyway, and that's how it should stay.
    Agreed
  • tatakitataki Non-SF4/MVC3 FG news: twitter.com/#!/novriltataki Joined: Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

This genre didn't just pop out of nowhere. It developed slowly from milestone to milestone. All these games of the past were extremely important even if they don't happen to stand the test of time 15 years later... You can't build a penthouse apartment without having all the floors below it first.

So at the time, COTA was revolutionary and featured a very freeform system and robust Marvel heroes sprites never seen in a video game before. Capcom did a remarkable job capturing the nuances of the characters which is something that western developers tend to screw up even today.
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
    i love how niggas are quoting me just to state nothing, or the obvious and nothing still nothing. i knew i shouldnt have fucking posted in fgd. i was way too bored this afternoon, excuse me.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Lmao! We're saying nothing that is too good.
  • GaijinblazeGaijinblaze fingerlicans Joined: Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭
    at a glance it looks like you two have the same avatar
    This message will self-destruct.
    Let's just all let this die shall we.

-KR|PromilKid

I am sorry for making this thread! This got us nowhere and I apologize for making this in the first place.
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to expose myself for a second.

I messed around with the VS games and I like the two big changes made in MVC3: Magic combos are easier to do and have more hitstun. And everyone has a universal launcher. To anyone who can memorize all of that shit in the old games you earn some props from me anyway.

Obviously Capcom/Nitsuma didn't need to go full retard with the rest of the mechanics in (U)MVC3.
    STOMP!
  • ffffffffffffff Joined: Posts: 155
    Going to expose myself for a second.

I messed around with the VS games and I like the two big changes made in MVC3: Magic combos are easier to do and have more hitstun. And everyone has a universal launcher. To anyone who can memorize all of that shit in the old games you earn some props from me anyway.

Obviously Capcom/Nitsuma didn't need to go full retard with the rest of the mechanics in (U)MVC3.

Even though I'm horrible at the game, the tiny amount of hitstun in MvC2 is one of the things I like about it and adds to the overall frantic feeling of the game. If your fingers aren't fast enough you won't even combo, which is hilarious after playing UMvC3 where you can take a drink in between your magic series.

UMvC3 is kinda weird to me in that it's a fast game in terms of wavedashing, tri-dashing, and all sorts of other shit going on, and then once a combo starts it's like the game is in slow-motion.
  • Cheech WizardCheech Wizard Joined: Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭
    The article sounds like it was written in the style of a navgtr review

Slow and steady wins the race
  • CiscoCisco better than you Joined: Posts: 3,351
    edited February 2013
    UMVC3 has more variety and more team freedom than MVC2 ever had. Those who think MVC2 is a better game where likely not as a serious as most vets during the mvc2 era. It just got tiring watching every tourney with the same shit over and over again, year after year. In UMVC3 we see allot of new things, new techs and pulls into techs.

Umvc3 is indeed just better because the roster only has underused characters and not slot decorations.

I do miss allot of MVC2 characters like Cable. What the fuck where they thinking for not adding one of the biggest vs series icons in this game.
    Post edited by Cisco on
    The Greatest Poster of Shoryuken - Undefeated in Religion threads
    edited February 2013
    Cisco wrote: »
    Those who think MVC2 is a better game where likely not as a serious as most vets during the mvc2 era. It just got tiring watching every tourney with the same shit over and over again, year after year.

I was a serious vet in mvc2 for over a decade, and to this day I still play it over these new games you gamers play today. So, if we don't like mvc3 as not only a game itself,plus it's shitty gameplay, and dumb down mechanics, we were not serious vets in mvc2. That don't make any since, especially it proves the opposite towards your statement, since the haven't moved and/or acknowledge mvc3 being part of the vs series. Mvc3 have more in common with anime games like melty blood, and such 10 times more then it does with mvc2 and below.
    Cisco wrote: »
    UMVC3 has more variety
    tell that to the godlike low/mid tier players the played/plays mvc2 that have no problem ocving msp, mss, santrax, etc. I seen it happened back then and to this day. Sure their aren't that many players that can, but it is what it is. Oh yea, even mechanic wise in mvc2 actually had variety unlike mvc2, because it doesn't constants of "insert repetitive air combo" knock to ground "otg "insert repetitive air combo" knock to ground " super". Plus, mvc2 had rolling, and to otg you had to actually time it. Mvc2, actually takes speed and execution especially with low tier/mid tier. So, each character had no choice but to be played differently, which added even more variety to the game.
    I prefer MVC2. We'd literally play MVC2 for 8-10 hours a day (ditchin' school ) and then go home and play it for like, another 4-6. Idk what is about UMVC3 or any of the games this gen, but there is "something" missing that just makes competing a little lack luster, nowadays. UMVC3 just isn't as fun...

Those were the days. Playing sun up to sun down. I wish I could go back. There wasn't even any online feature in the older games, and it have 100 times more reply value. Now I rather bowl or shoot some pool. It someone happen to be playing tekken or something, I'll hop on. The hunger isn;t there anymore.
    smell it.
  • J.DJ.D Fortune favors the prepared... Joined: Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    NickRocks wrote: »
    For example, you can see the difference between Rowtron's "fierce roundhouse" Magneto and Yipes "tridash lk" Magneto. Almost without knowing names, you could tell which was which.

I get what you're saying but that's the worse example ever.
    The era when Row's Magneto was dominating is years apart from Yipes era.
    Yipes perfected the Magneto style and that's why he was the best Magneto of MVC2.
    If you weren't aiming to use Magneto with the same style as Yipes then you were playing him wrong, it's plain and simple.

Every single fighting game character can be played in different styles in every game, the point is knowing if said styles are efficient or not.
    The fact of the matter is that the efficient play styles in MVC2 were becoming really clear by the end of the game's lifespan, and they were very few.
    Yes I bet we can all watch a couple of sets and tell there's a difference between players, but when it comes down to EVO finals, Big MMs or any type of relevant match, then we know exactly what type of gameplay we'll see. A couple of modifications here and there, but the meta game of MVC2 is out there crystal clear.

The truth is that both MVC3 and MVC2 are bad on paper. They are both a clusterfuck of brokenness and poor design choices, however, there's something about them that makes them really good and I love them a lot.
    Must be the hype.
    I find it pretty dumb when somebody talks down on MVC3 and then goes "I play MVC2 instead"
    GTFO with that logic, I understand if you prefer one over the other, but don't talk down on the other game.
    Reality is that UMVC3 will become the same MVC2 became, a clusterfuck made awesome by its community.

I like them both.

Post edited by J.D on
    Twitter: @SRKJD
    UMVC3: Spencer/Dante/Magneto
    XBL: TRUJD3S
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 14,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.D said:
    NickRocks wrote: »
    For example, you can see the difference between Rowtron's "fierce roundhouse" Magneto and Yipes "tridash lk" Magneto. Almost without knowing names, you could tell which was which.

I get what you're saying but that the worse example ever.
    The era when Row's Magneto was dominating is years apart from Yipes era.
    Yipes perfected the Magneto style and that's why he was the best Magneto of MVC2.
    If you weren't aiming to use Magneto with the same style as Yipes then you were playing him wrong, it's plain and simple.

oh rly?

rows style was still good 
    Most people hated the review so I deleted it. I understand what was wrong with the review. That was probably one my worst review. I didn't talk about the assist and the game's nickname is Marvel and Capcom v.s Cable. All I wanted to say how much I am sorry for making that review. The review was 2 years old and I was starting out as reviewer and critic. I played the game and understand how much the game is in depth than UMvC3. The game packed more nostalgia than UMvC3 even when in the next 25 years. Although I am sounding like I am trolling but I and serious. I am sorry and if the mods are here, please close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.