So Sorry for silly question was unable to find answer please help

RaGoPandaRaGoPanda Joined: Posts: 9
hi this is a very silly question but im unable to find the info online or on the forum.

Can somone tell me how to have it display what inputs im pressing so i can see what im doing wrong when im trying to do a combo as im trying to do adons  IAJK  and want to know what im missing  and it will also help when im doing anything else. Ive checked the options but im unable to find it (even tho ive watched training videos with it on)  im using a ps3 if that makes a difference.

thanks in advance
·

Comments

• CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn on input display in traning mode. It's incredibly easy to find.
    Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.
    ·
  • density.density. DIVEKICK HERO Joined: Posts: 746
    Start > Training Mode > Input Display (set to "On")
    If I missed them with it then it was just a gimmick. If I hit them with it then it was all mindgames. At least, that's what I tell everyone I play against.

This is called a "boast/excuse option select" and it's without a doubt the most useful technique that anyone has ever taught me." -Deadfrog
    ·
  • RaGoPandaRaGoPanda Joined: Posts: 9
    thx guys  A+ got it working now from your advice 

(felt so silly asking)
    ·
  • ChronoJoeChronoJoe Joined: Posts: 46
    RaGoPanda said:
    thx guys  A+ got it working now from your advice 

(felt so silly asking)
    Well it is a kind of silly question but no question is too silly for the Newbie Saiko Dojo. :)
    ·