Looking for control converter.

Raging_Demon_GSRKRaging_Demon_GSRK Joined: Posts: 4
Have a PS3 stick anyone know a good converter for PS3 to Xbox360
·

Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO.

Honestly I going to tell you now there isn't a good PS3 to Xbox 360 converter. There aren't any good Xbox 360 converters to PS3 ether.

If you are a pad player look into a PS2 to Xbox 360 adapter. The one on eTokki.com is great

Now if we are speaking of a Arcade stick honestly your best bet is a Dual-mod.
    You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    ·
  • NeoPennyNeoPenny Joined: Posts: 414
    any reviews on chronusdevice?
    ·
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭
    Best thing to do is just dual-mod the stick.  My personal recommendation is the PS360+.  Extremely versatile and fairly easy to install, and the firmware can be updated via USB. 
    ·
  • ExandExand Watching Joined: Posts: 231
    NeoPenny said:
    I saw this a while back from Canadian Joysticks:
    Watch live video from canadianjoysticks on www.twitch.tv

I don't think I've come across a nitty gritty numbers comparison review for the device though that shows input lag or any other affects it may have on games.
    Currently Playing:
    SSF4 AE | Dota2
    ·
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    NeoPenny said:
    The unofficial news from other modders who attend tournaments and events that the Cronus has just as many issues as the XCM adapters.
    Lots of Lag and dropped inputs. Unlike the XCM adapters done of the Cronus burned out any consoles or died them selves yet

There a difference between a controlled test in a studio or lab and real world results. And even if the host for that one video didn't notice any lag, I noticed it on that video. it was a 1/10 of a second lag, but that all it takes to lose at a tournament.
    Any ways for the price of a Cronus adapter, its still cheaper to pay someone else to do a actual REAL dual-mod.
    Post edited by Darksakul on
    You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.
    there is a unwritten rule that every Full Moon some clueless poster has to stumble into this forum and tout their own perception as hard fact.
    ·
  • d3vd3v Slide Grab Gyakunitaku Kick Joined: Posts: 26,969 mod
    Hi, please refer to the following thread for any questions regarding converters.

For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·
This discussion has been closed.