Mastering Mr Masters ken tutorial

ShoryusenganShoryusengan Joined: Posts: 147
Hey Guys

I'm doing a Ken guide to the first episode is up just off of his basic moves but I will get into more stuff like OS and counterhit setups ect. later on. Check it out and hopefully you can learn something if not subscribe and i'm sure you will off of the more advanced episodes

THIS EPISODE IS FOR BEGINNERS ONLY

Comments

• Beatdowns247Beatdowns247 Punks jump up to get beat down Joined: Posts: 3
    Surprised there are no replies to this thread, this is a great video tutorial.
  • Heat_SleepHeat_Sleep Joined: Posts: 440
    The music is too loud.
  • agent_x13agent_x13 My name is Terry Tsuguri.... but some people call me... the Street Fighter. Joined: Posts: 6
    your series is awesome, watched the whole thing on youtube. I thought I new a lot about ken but I was able to learn a lot of new stuff..... thanks much!
  • outbursoutburs Joined: Posts: 87
    agent_x13 wrote: »
    your series is awesome, watched the whole thing on youtube. I thought I new a lot about ken but I was able to learn a lot of new stuff..... thanks much!
    Agreed!
  • studiousstudious Joined: Posts: 23
    How much of it still applies to Ultra?
  • PhiloernicPhiloernic Joined: Posts: 122
    uhhhh...all of it
  • ShoryusenganShoryusengan Joined: Posts: 147
    thanks 4 the love guys
  • mrtom82mrtom82 Joined: Posts: 138
    What happened to all your videos? They're all marked as private. Really want to brush up on my Ken tech and your videos were the best!
  • toashinrocktoashinrock Joined: Posts: 2
    Yeah I came in here with the specific reason to learn some of this and they are all gone. Will you be reuploading them soon?