Ryu X Chun-Li Project: Creative minds needed.

KataklysmicKataklysmic More Tigers!Joined: Posts: 959
I was asked to forward this by a friend who's a big Ryu X Chun-Li supporter. Hope this piques your interest.

From EdmondDantes23 at deviantart.com.
How are you all doing? I've got big news for you.

Have you visited the Ryu X Chun-Li Project page on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryu-X-Chun-li-Project/406170889463313?fref=ts

This passionate group of Ryu X Chun-Li fans is looking for a talented artist to help them create a free online graphic novel, telling what will hopefully be the definitive RxCL love story. And the artist will be compensated with a large sum of funds donated by fellow fans! If you're a supporter of this couple who's interested in taking on the task, or if you simply want to contribute money to bring this novel closer to fruition, you'll definitely want to check it out. Because for these guys, dreaming of Ryu and Chun getting together isn't good enough; they want to realize their love in a unique, artistic sequential narrative, and this is a rare opportunity for you to help make that happen!

I've had the pleasure of creating a set of donation incentive wallpapers for them recently, and I can tell you these guys are just so awesome to work with. They value strong communication, and by talking to them frequently, you may find that it can lead to much stronger results in your work. Believe me, I was having so much fun doing these wallpapers, I felt compelled to go above and beyond what I'd initially agreed to do for them! If you've experienced this same enthusiasm on any project before, imagine how much better this graphic novel will be with the artwork under your control!

Give them a like on their Facebook page, and be sure to also check out their blog. http://ryuxchunliproject.wordpress.com/

And if you want to give them a helping hand on the development of this story, email them at ryuxchunliproject@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word!

- ED23
" Scrubs keep our community alive, not top players, everyone (even myself at times) seem to forget that."
- Arturo Sanchez, aka Sabin