Tacoma/Lakewood

2»

Comments

• ax0rax0r alpha 3 fiend Joined: Posts: 624
    Its got my execution on point tho, i'd love to sesh with any old school head

I play Street Fighter Alpha 3, 3rd strike, ST

and I was never really into 4 but im getting proper with Decapre n Sakura. They made her hella A3 esque
    I also have a CPS2 XVSF laying around that i would like to sell before it becomes a supergun project
  • The_HamptonsThe_Hamptons Joined: Posts: 9
    PsyChron wrote: »
    I recently moved to Kent, I'm looking to meet some new people to get some training in. My goal is to make it to EVO next year and not make an A** of myself. I'm down to host, but I do have an apartment that could only fit 6-8 people and still be comfortable. Anyone playing on Xbox live down to get some online practice in?
    Crap. You're pretty far from Tacoma (where I'll be when I move). We should still link up in person somehow though. It's good for me to connect with others now before I move.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm always down to meet up and play. I drive to Fife every Tuesday to play basketball, so going to Tacoma will be no big deal!!
  • OGSFOGSF Joined: Posts: 713
    but where would we play? Dorky's? I did see some CRT TVs at Dorky's
    "The few prosper, while the rest suffer." - OGSF
    im dying to play more real people.

why is street fighter so dead nowadays ;(

I'll play anything, Come on I got a sick V Sak and V Akuma on A3, nobody busting CC infinites? Im down for the CVS2 too even tho my roll cancels rusty, 3s, usf4 idgaf, but some real people n skill variation would be nice :)
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,421
    ax0r wrote: »

I'll play anything, Come on I got a sick V Sak and V Akuma on A3, nobody busting CC infinites? Im down for the CVS2 too even tho my roll cancels rusty, 3s, usf4 idgaf, but some real people n skill variation would be nice :)

Why not come down to Mother Russia in Olympia :) I have full of cabs w/ lots of 2d fighters.
    rcaido wrote: »
    ax0r wrote: »

Why not come down to Mother Russia in Olympia :) I have full of cabs w/ lots of 2d fighters.

No idea where Mother Russia is, but I forgot I also get down with the V Gief, ;)

PM me info please :)
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,421
    Mother Russia is at my place but i usually have screening before i let people come down. There is a public gathering at Olympia Cards & Comics every thursday that play fighting games. You should attend one of them & one of the guys there would give you the address if you are good people. My main game is HDR but i play ST too. I have CvS2, Alpha series, Vs series but im not that good but i love the old school games more then the new fighters. Here is my old thread of my setup .

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137485/mother-russia-special-july-5th-2013-pre-evo-late-minute-matches-movie-feature-samurai-cop/p1
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,159
    Wow haven't been to this thread in a while...
  • MetalxHealthxMetalxHealthx Joined: Posts: 1,109
    edited April 24
    Anything going on around Tacoma? Maybe a facebook group someone could link?

I'd love to get down on some CvS2 lol.
    SF4: Gen, Dudley, Adon
    KoF13: Billy, Clark, Kim, Ryo, Terry
    VF5: Brad, Jacky, Lau
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,159
    Tried the EJB menu on MKII at Dorky's. It works!!!
2»