Midscreen:

(VC2) dp+LP, HP, [qcb+MK, b+HP]xN

or (VC2) dp+LP, [HP, qcb+MK, b+HP, qcb+MK]xN

or (VC2) dp+LP, HP [qcb+MK, b+HP, qcb+LK, b+HP]xN

Corner:

(VC2) dp+LP, [HP, qcf+HP(whiffs)]xN

Ender:

LP, j.MP, walkcancel, (shadow hits), [j.HP, cc]xN, c.HP, dp+HP, ei ei ei

or [HP, qcf+HP(whiffs)], (shadow hits), j.MP, walkcancel, (shadow hits), [j.HP, cc]xN, c.HP, dp+HP, ei ei ei

Regarding the ender:

for case #2 the opponent's body falls onto the shadow of your last HP, popping them into the air so that your j.MP will hit regardless if they tech or not. If they tech they will be unable to airblock the j.MP if timed correctly.

for case #1 you connect with the LP in order to pop them up into the air for j.MP. Again they can't airblock if they airtech, assuming you timed it right. This one is a little more "loose" though because they can choose to tech recover late, meaning right before the j.MP hits, and therefor use their tech invulnerability to blow through your j.MP's active frames. But for the most part this is valid since most people choose to auto-tech or not tech at all. But be aware that if it is failing then a late-tech could be a possible reason why.

I've also seen some whiff LP setups but I have mixed feelings about those, personally.

Midscreen Unblockable:

Knockdown with her BNB, on shotos and people with the same wakeup speed whiff a c.LP, then jump and activate VC1. On other wakeup speeds you need to experiment with timing. Then:

Crossup j.MK, c.LK, c.HP, c.HP/MK ---->

then c.HK, whiff qcb+LK, whiff LP, crossup j.MK [repeat from crossup]

or dp+LP ---> midscreen VC

Regarding the unblockable: Your crossup j.MK can be blocked normally, but the c.LK hits low at roughly the same time that the shadow of the j.MK hits high, effectively doing a low/high/low over the course of only a few frames, which is essentially impossible to block (therefor unblockable).

^_^ Thx a million my friend. I was having trouble connecting all of the fierce fireball's in the corner for some reason. It felt like I had to do a wierd timing of some sort. Imma try some stuff out tonight. Thx again.:pray:
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF
    Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • metalmike31216metalmike31216 The Wall Joined: Posts: 1,110
    Can somebody post a transcript for Xenozips' Dan VCs?
    :coffee:
    Me + Nanaya Shiki = 1 on 1 Government WORLD CHAMPIONS
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Could someone please post a transcript of the Akuma VCs.

Can someone please fulfill my original request? Thank you.
  • GregoGrego FUCK SALT! Joined: Posts: 364
    Damn xeno, thanks a million for posting a transcript for the sakura stuff, i couldnt for the life of me get the computer to not autoblock trying to transition into her cc ender.
    Nani mo kamo iya ni natta. Nankai mo jisatsu wo hakatta ga shi ni kirenai. Tsukamaete shikei ni shite hoshikatta.
    Fuck all yall -
  • Xenozip.Xenozip. what a nincowpoop Joined: Posts: 3,942
    ^ Whoever is in that avatar looks so faded, lol.
    Can someone please fulfill my original request? Thank you.
    You should probably check the VC threads for transcripts. It wouldn't be a direct narration or whatever, but it's the same thing, there's a lot of resources for Akuma/Gouki in particular so it shouldn't be difficult to find.

What do you need the transcript for exactly?
    Let's play.
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,779
    came across some T-Hawk vc's

I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • AYGCSMDAYGCSMD Joined: Posts: 98
    Sakura:

Well not a direct transcript but this is the basic rundown:

Midscreen:

(VC2) dp+LP, HP, [qcb+MK, b+HP]xN

or (VC2) dp+LP, [HP, qcb+MK, b+HP, qcb+MK]xN

or (VC2) dp+LP, HP [qcb+MK, b+HP, qcb+LK, b+HP]xN

Corner:

(VC2) dp+LP, [HP, qcf+HP(whiffs)]xN

Ender:

LP, j.MP, walkcancel, (shadow hits), [j.HP, cc]xN, c.HP, dp+HP, ei ei ei

or [HP, qcf+HP(whiffs)], (shadow hits), j.MP, walkcancel, (shadow hits), [j.HP, cc]xN, c.HP, dp+HP, ei ei ei

Regarding the ender:

for case #2 the opponent's body falls onto the shadow of your last HP, popping them into the air so that your j.MP will hit regardless if they tech or not. If they tech they will be unable to airblock the j.MP if timed correctly.

for case #1 you connect with the LP in order to pop them up into the air for j.MP. Again they can't airblock if they airtech, assuming you timed it right. This one is a little more "loose" though because they can choose to tech recover late, meaning right before the j.MP hits, and therefor use their tech invulnerability to blow through your j.MP's active frames. But for the most part this is valid since most people choose to auto-tech or not tech at all. But be aware that if it is failing then a late-tech could be a possible reason why.

I've also seen some whiff LP setups but I have mixed feelings about those, personally.

Midscreen Unblockable:

Knockdown with her BNB, on shotos and people with the same wakeup speed whiff a c.LP, then jump and activate VC1. On other wakeup speeds you need to experiment with timing. Then:

Crossup j.MK, c.LK, c.HP, c.HP/MK ---->

then c.HK, whiff qcb+LK, whiff LP, crossup j.MK [repeat from crossup]

or dp+LP ---> midscreen VC

Regarding the unblockable: Your crossup j.MK can be blocked normally, but the c.LK hits low at roughly the same time that the shadow of the j.MK hits high, effectively doing a low/high/low over the course of only a few frames, which is essentially impossible to block (therefor unblockable).
    Thanks. And double thanks for making another Juni video. Do the first set of combos end with HK or MK Cannon Spike?
    LOL "Professional" Gamers.
  • MiddlekickMiddlekick r.mika stalker Joined: Posts: 604
    V-Dan combo movie by Alioune: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSEhYvUQyA

Basic Birdie combo movie: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QajETvD0ocw
  • KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    New Ryu mid-screen by Alioune:
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • TeyahTeyah Return of the Dragon Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Here's an old V-Akuma combo video I put together back from the days when I used to play on Kaillera, but didn't release for one reason or another. Nothing groundbreaking here, just general all-purpose VCs + a few OTGs for kicks.

I see in frames IRL
    I hate to say it, but a lot of those VCs are sub-optimal, and there's nothing in there that hasn't already been covered better by the stuff Xenozip and VER put out.
  • TeyahTeyah Return of the Dragon Joined: Posts: 1,125
    No, that's fine and I agree. I made the vid in 2001 so it's not like I expected it to hold up well in today's standards.
    I see in frames IRL
    Uhm I dunno if I missed it, but are there any vids of fei long in Vism action....WACHAAAA!!!!!
  • Syxx573Syxx573 Jo Mama Joined: Posts: 8,963
    Does anyone happen to have the transcript for the Karin v-ism combo video? I did a search on this thread and couldn't find it.
  • zaemonzaemon Joined: Posts: 8
    Hi..
    I have a query, when I run the combined (Ken Bushin Gokusa) So far so good, but when I have the sequence of the Board, STRG, FRCE and cancel by Bushin Gou Rai Kyaku + RDHS, just nothing happens, I have marked the most quickly as possible, but can not do the super, or to cancel a simple Bushin Senpuu Kyaku otoshi or Bushin Izuna can explain how I can check this sequence to complete this combo .. like your videos ..
    thanks
    thanks
    Hi..
    I have a query, when I run the combined (Ken Bushin Gokusa) So far so good, but when I have the sequence of the Board, STRG, FRCE and cancel by Bushin Gou Rai Kyaku + RDHS, just nothing happens, I have marked the most quickly as possible, but can not do the super, or to cancel a simple Bushin Senpuu Kyaku otoshi or Bushin Izuna can explain how I can check this sequence to complete this combo .. like your videos ..
    thanks
    thanks

can someone help me with my question :sad:
    Help xenozip!!!!!!:confused:
    It's a kara-cancel, as explained in the other threads. You need to input the special move or super at almost the same time as the HK (RH) input. If you're doing the chain into HK super you'll have to input the super then press and release the RH as quickly as possible so that negative edge executes the super.
    Let's play.
    For guy's proximity cancel, i am havin some problems cancelling from the chain into a command move. i have no problems cancelling into a HK move, but i need some advice on how to cancel into guy's qcb+HP.
    Lets say if i wanna cancel into a qcb+HP, i would just tap HP+HK quickly so that the negative edge will do the move, but i cant really pull it out consistently cuz sometimes the qcb HK will come out instead. So can i know wats your input for the move or any tricks that may help?
    Yeah, hold the HK to prevent negative edge on the HK.

So, LP-MP-HP qcb+[HK]~HP
    (hold the HK and press HP at almost the same time)
    Let's play.
    Examples of VC tech trap and crossup unblockable escapes:
    Let's play.
  • ruff0123ruff0123 Joined: Posts: 529
    Sagat

Anti Air
    VC3 3: DP+jab -> st. fierce -> short tiger knee ->
    [stand fierce -> roundhouse tiger crush] until corner. [st. fierce-> whiff high tiger] until 15%, fierce->b+fierce. CC strong x n for infinite

If opponent starts to airblock, start with b+fierce->fierce tiger uppercut

for 2P, have to alternate cc j.short with cc j. strong to bounce character out of the corner during CC

Taken from the other VC thread.

I don't understand how to transition to the CC infinite. Do I fierce > b+fierce then duck and wait for my shadows to hit then jump strong?

I tried fierce > b+fierce then UF+strong to CC strong and it works on the CPU but some reason it is techable by a human player.
    Right.

In the first one you see the opponent air techs then falls on the shadow of the b+HP which causes them to be put back in a juggle state again. Nekonohi was crouching on purpose; less risk of getting hit by the opponent.

In the second one the opponent doesn't tech and the setup still works. He whiffs a low tiger shot then cancels it with a whiffed low short, so that the tech window is much closer to the time when the shadow will hit.

The first setup is kind of problematic against characters with walljumps, like Chun and Guy, since it's possible to walljump after teching. There's also the risk of the opponent activating VC on the way down. The second one gives less room to air tech, so it isn't as easy to escape (walljumping wouldn't work against the second one).

The first one is still a good setup though. It encourages the opponent to tech flip because there's such a large gap, but if they do tech flip they will be resetting the combo count and therefor the damage scaling. It also encourages them to try burning meter to blow through the setup, but there's a chance you can DP them if they do.
    Let's play.
  • ruff0123ruff0123 Joined: Posts: 529
    Oh I see. Thanks for the tip.
    I dont know if its been posted anywhere, but

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=leandroff5sfz3&view=videos

TAS runs of alpha-3 story modes, most chars in V-ism. At the very least, they are entertaining to watch.
    I added annotations to this video to explain what's going on:

Since I doubt anyone read my blog.
    Let's play.
  • TheAristocratTheAristocrat Joined: Posts: 19
    I'm struggling with one aspect of Akuma's combos, the grab after the Demon Flip. I can get the Demon Flip out instantly, so it's not that. Any help will be most appreciated.

Regards,
    Marius
  • XombieXombie No Armor? No Problem Joined: Posts: 654
    Awesome work man.

Any chance you could post the Cody Transcripts?
    MVC3 : Arthur/Doom/Sentinel
    SSF4AE : Yun/Cody
    WMMT3 : RX-7 FC3S 600HP
    IDV3 : RX-8 Battle Level 16
  • DragonCyc10neDragonCyc10ne Joined: Posts: 22
    What page is the transcript for the Guy vids? I gotta see!! And Ryu!
  • Mr. DemonMr. Demon Joined: Posts: 189
    ^I don't think there is a guy transcript out...I'd like to see it though I've been playing this game a lot lately using just Guy. His VCs look so sweet...
    Money! Babes! Alcohol!
    Gwaaa ha ha ha ha!
  • kenshiros13kenshiros13 Joined: Posts: 59
    Thanks for all this info man, keep on truckin! Appreciate it!
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,497
    Question, is the VC suppose to be air-techable mid screen? Like when I do Sakura's B+HP xx lk/mk tatsu, my opponent can recover out of it.
    If they're teching, you're doing it wrong. You have to cancel one move into another before you hit a neutral state to prevent them from being able to tech.
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    A transcript for Akuma's would be nice. Also Ryu.
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
    Birdie combos:
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180

Old ver stuff.
    I really would like someone to help me by posting the inputs of "hadou rave" (combo 3).
    ...As well as the other combos. I'm trying to learn v ryu and he isn't the easiest to pick up and play in regards to vism combos. Cody on the other hand= pretty easy.
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.

Old ver stuff.
    I really would like someone to help me by posting the inputs of "hadou rave" (combo 3).
    ...As well as the other combos. I'm trying to learn v ryu and he isn't the easiest to pick up and play in regards to vism combos. Cody on the other hand= pretty easy.

Senpuu-Tatsu
    VC1: crouching Forward->[Fierce Hadouken-> hop kick cancelled into Roundhouse Hurricane Kick] x N

Mid-screen Transportation
    VC2: Jab Shoryuken-> far standing Roundhouse-> whiffed hop kick-> Fierce Hadouken-> whiffed hop kick-> [Fierce Hadouken-> whiffed Jab Shoryuken] x N

Hadou Rave
    VC1: crouching Short-> Fierce Hadouken-> hop kick-> [Fierce Hadouken-> crouching Forward-> Fierce Hadouken-> hop kick] x N -> crouching Forward-> Roundhouse Hurricane Kick

Red Fireball Starter
    VC1: Shakunetsu Hadouken-> whiffed hop kick-> Hadouken or Shakunetsu Hadouken-> whiffed hop kick-> (in corner) [standing Fierce-> whiffed Hadouken] x N

Player 1 Infinite
    VC1: Hadou Rave till V-gauge becomes low-> hop kick cancelled into Roundhouse Hurricane Kick-> vertical jumping Short-> crouch cancelled vertical jumping Jab-> falling jumping Short-> [crouch cancelled jumping Strong] x N

Player 2 Infinite
    VC1: From a corner [standing Fierce-> whiffed Hadouken] x N sequence-> far standing Fierce-> whiffed Seichunidantsuki (T+Fierce)-> shadow Seichunidantsuki hits-> vertical jumping Short-> crouch cancelled vertical jumping Jab-> falling jumping Short-> crouch cancelled jumping Forward (crosses up)-> [crouch cancelled jumping Strong-> crouch cancelled vertical jumping Forward] x N

Inflation Loop. Initiate Inflation by having the opponent block 33 hits in a row (for V-Cody, 36 hits)
    VC1: Hadou Rave-> till Guard Crush-> Hadouken X N-> crouching Roundhouse-> [a safe
    jump Fierce-> B+Roundhouse-> Guard Crush-> crouching Roundhouse] x N
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    @Middlekick are you on facebook bro
123457»