Atrocitus Would be Proud- The Injustice Rage and Hatemail Thread

sandwichofdoomsandwichofdoom Hyped for Injustice: Gods among usJoined: Posts: 1,073
Now that Injustice has it's own section, might as well make a hatemail thread. Post any funny rage or hate you have gotten.

I'll start. During my first match the opponent kept complaining every time I hit him, eventually he just stopped fighting and said that I wasn't going to win anyway. He ended up rage quitting and sending me a message saying lol virgin. I was amazed how fast it took me to get hatemail.
MVC3: (Firebrand/Ghost Rider/Dormmamu), (Skrull/Rocket Raccoon/Nova),(Iron Fist/Hawkeye/Shuma Gorath),(Modok/Doctor Strange/Deadpool)
Mortal Kombat: Kabal,Kenshi GG:Zappa,Faust SSF4: Vega,Bison,Juri 3's: Alex,twelve
sfxt: Rolento,Hwoarang, King,Lei,Bryan Tekken: Feng, King, Hwoarang,Lei SC:Voldo Skullgirls: Peacock
Darkstalkers: L.raprtor,Donovan,Jedah,Anakaris. Blazblue: Arakune JoJo's: JoJo, Dio, S.Dio

Comments

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,841
    I received my first hate mail during pre-release. Player named hidden-ninja2 played Batman and he wouldn't stop jumping. He would jump to make his approach and start his offense. Luckily I manage to find my AAs with Nightwing at point and would punish him every time he took to the air. After running into him a few more times he says I'm a spammer, a dick and to stop using interactables
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • ArkkaiArkkai Yare Yare Daze Joined: Posts: 372
    edited April 2013
    Well if you're using nightwing you are a dick (grayson)

So far only 1 mail saying that aquaman is broken and how i have no life because i won with combos (he was using a lol lazers superman :/ srly he only was doing lazers and a little 3hits combo lol)

And a lot of mic hate and ragequits lol king of the hill and survivor modes
    Post edited by Arkkai on
    Xbox GT: Arkkai SRK
    PSN: Arkkai_SRK
    FC: 2165-5935-0661
    Mic hate in King of the hill tends to be hilarious. I was in one room last night where one player kept complaining about how the dominating players kept spamming projectiles to win (Said dominate players used Superman and Black Adam). To add extra hilarity the complaining player mained Raven. He would get zoned so easily every time it was his turn. They went in on him so hard.
  • Sleeper ReaperSleeper Reaper Joined: Posts: 76
    All ready explain at the other threads but end up against a nightwing player who only use IO to win. Spam my arrows and used a IO for the finishing blow resulting in a message telling me to play fair.

Another one is a KOTH lobby where everybody are complaining about the IOs as the power characters were abusing them. They never bother turning it off yet still bitch about whenever somebody used an IO.
  • IAMSKINJAIAMSKINJA Joined: Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    I beat this guy 4 games straight in a player match with Nightwing. I kept on zoning him out with his ground splash attack and he was never blocking. After he left the lobby he send me a message saying "only play 1 char and that too like a coward pathetic" ._.

Edit: I was playing Nightwing, he was playing Catwoman. I was zoning him with Nightwings ground splashes because he wouldn't block. He sent me a message saying 'Having fun spamming?' I said 'Let me show you my Deathstroke!' Before I even drained his first health bar he ragequit. I sent him a message saying 'Nice ragequit.' He replied saying 'Yep, you've proven your worth' and I replied with '2-0'
    I am having lots of fun online
    Post edited by IAMSKINJA on
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    edited April 2013
    Mic hate in King of the hill tends to be hilarious. I was in one room last night where one player kept complaining about how the dominating players kept spamming projectiles to win (Said dominate players used Superman and Black Adam). To add extra hilarity the complaining player mained Raven. He would get zoned so easily every time it was his turn. They went in on him so hard.

I only fought in one KotH room that had voice chat, and it was a great time. So much salt and mockery. Now everybody is quiet in every room I go into :(

I haven't recieved much hatemail. First one I got was from an Aquaman who kept spamming ground trident nonstop, and I was using Superman. So I would counter with jumping heat vision. When I won, he bitches about me spamming heat vision, to which I asked how I'm a scrub for spamming a move to counter the move he was spamming. If a "scrub" beats you, that makes you lower than a scrub. Next message, which I anticipated, contained nothing but swearing and insults, which I also anticipated.

I hear a TON of people whine and cry in game while I body splash them all day with Doomsday.

Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • DramatixDramatix Could be better. Joined: Posts: 4,595
    Though I do not own the game, my friends and I do and during the day we play Injustice in the lounge at school. My friend who brings his PS3 and his copy of the injustice and made up a rotation; if you lose you stay on and the winner leaves so that the loser can improve. One friend didn't enjoy this idea because he believed the winner should stay.

I've had my experience with 2D fighters and I tend to play offensively, as well as to choose rushdown-esque characters. That being said, I picked Catwoman while my friend chose Doomsday before our fight. I trapped him to a corner and senselessly attacked, and he would call me a bitch whenever I would block. I destroyed him. Two days later, I went through an entire rotation defeating nearly everyone on the list. However, because I won so many times, I had to sit out a rotation, meaning I couldn't play anymore until it made it back to the beginning of the list. I went from my name to the name before mine, and this counted as a rotation.

Sometimes my friend get on me for using female characters and that I should try winning with someone with a penis, and I did so using Batman twice. One even told me that I could play if I use someone other than Catwoman because they wanted to have fun and that they didn't want me to slaughter everyone again, despite that I got stomped many times when I first played this.
    "Everyone in here has had someone who tried to convince them that they were sexually harassed, and you did not believe them because they were not cute."
  • sandwichofdoomsandwichofdoom Hyped for Injustice: Gods among us Joined: Posts: 1,073
    Got a couple today.
    First person beat me in a match (I was Grundy, he was Bane) but the we started switching characters, and I beat him with Aquaman, Black Adam and Ares. He told me to stop spamming, you piece of $#!t. I then spell checked his message for him.
    Another person was using Joker, I was using Aquaman, he ended up rage quitting, and sent me a message saying "You should stop spamming kid, it's pathetic". It is amazing how condescending people can be when they are sending hate mail over a video game.
    MVC3: (Firebrand/Ghost Rider/Dormmamu), (Skrull/Rocket Raccoon/Nova),(Iron Fist/Hawkeye/Shuma Gorath),(Modok/Doctor Strange/Deadpool)
    Mortal Kombat: Kabal,Kenshi GG:Zappa,Faust SSF4: Vega,Bison,Juri 3's: Alex,twelve
    sfxt: Rolento,Hwoarang, King,Lei,Bryan Tekken: Feng, King, Hwoarang,Lei SC:Voldo Skullgirls: Peacock
    Darkstalkers: L.raprtor,Donovan,Jedah,Anakaris. Blazblue: Arakune JoJo's: JoJo, Dio, S.Dio
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    edited April 2013
    i got a 1 day suspension because of a rage quiter, only people i ever send a message to are peope who quit, some dude named
    MohammadsavesU,,, so i sent him a message that said i guess MO could not save you,

starting to really luv all muslims There dandy, great folks, we need more
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    edited April 2013
    Xechs wrote: »
    Not mine, is from sephi22 on NeoGAF but omg:

nDjok39.jpg
    SKGCZl5.jpg

Ah, such great logic.

No, wait. It's a complaint of an idiot.

I have yet to get a rage mail, instead I rage quit! Okay seriously, sometimes I can't stand things like Aquaman's damn low pokes with his trident online. Anyone else find it so darn annoying? To clarify I usually play as Green Arrow, Doomsday, or Bane. First one doesn't have a good counter poke because of the range and the other two seem to be too slow.

Though I have had some rage quitters.
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck:
  • FromundamanFromundaman Joined: Posts: 300
    I've gotten quite a few, possibly because A) I play Sinestro, and B) When people rage quit on me I send them a message titled "R-R-R-RAGE QUIT!" and bid them GG.

Anyway, one Aquaman rages at me and sends me hatemail before I can even get my message out, so I take the time to reply. He accuses me of spamming because he kept trying to do "From the deep" and I would block, then counter with boulder. When he saw this didn't work, he would try to approach, then I would do combos that put him full screen again. I explain that if it were "mindless spam" then I wouldn't adapt to counter whatever he throws at me.
    By the 3rd or 4th message proceed to tell him what Aquaman should do in that matchup, including how to avoid my zoning traps and punish my combo starters (I knew this stuff since I'd been blown up by a local Aquaman the previous day). This made him go from super salty to ".....Well shit... Thanks for the tips. I have an offline tournament coming up soon and I'll keep those in mind."
    edited April 2013
    Yey my firsthate voice mail thanks for he11gatekeeper a horrible siniestro player he sent me a message saying "yo why are a bitch fighting long range get some skills sryl"
    Post edited by Arkkai on
    Did he actually say that word by word and letter by letter?
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    I get lots of rage quitters.
    Some nightwing in a koth said in the chat "Spammer" after I rushed his tight little ass down with Superman and never let up.
    Some terrible flash got mad at me for destroying him with grundy and he said a bunch of curses and insults on the mic.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    I had a whole KotH room raging when I busted out Doomsday and Raven on them. Apparantly using a zoning characters tools, and AA, is spamming. So if you keep jumping at me, I shouldn't use singularity? Do explain why I am supposed to let you have free jump ins.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

• Sleeper ReaperSleeper Reaper Joined: Posts: 76
    Trying to figure if some rules were establish amongst the community of how we should play a game.
    Solless wrote: »
    Did he actually say that word by word and letter by letter?
    well except for de srly part.it was the complete word but yeah.

The ragequit is crazy is this game :s

• AngrynordAngrynord Manst Þú eftir mér? Joined: Posts: 386
    Trying to figure if some rules were establish amongst the community of how we should play a game.

The rules are hard coded into the game. In other words, you can do whatever you want that the game lets you do. Generally the only things you'd want to avoid are things that stop play, a la the Gambit glitch in Marvel, game resets, or glitches that freeze the game. Just play, try to win, and don't worry about people complaining. Receiving hate mail means that you're doing something right.

ST (HDR too): Bison, Balrog
    Alpha: Rose, Akuma, Gen
    3S: Akuma, Ibuki
    USFIV: Rose, Akuma, Ibuki
    SFV: Akuma, Ibuki, Necalli
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    yay! finally, an injustice rage mail thread! and the fun begins...

Vi3eV3rsa: fix that lagg - laggy killer frost. he left like 5 seconds into the match

Bloodknightx666x: nice win spammer - bane player who never blocked on wakeup
    Me: uhh, thanks?
    Bloodknightx666x: sarcasm dipshit - ah. that makes a little more sense, then!

Letz_Dance: learn other characters bitch - lost to me twice. he chose to rematch but left when i picked the same character. i could even hear him raging on his mic a little xD

almightyjebus99: i almost won youcocky pussy - deathstroke spammer. i was winning by a lot at first, but then he dwindled my life down with his trait + MB specials. then i won ^.^

baldness1983: pussy - right after almightyjebus, i fight another deathstroke. this one didn't spam, but i left after one match because he wasn't very good and i didn't feel like playing anymore.
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    RedVega wrote: »
    Monster637 wrote: »
    i got a 1 day suspension because of a rage quiter, only people i ever send a message to are peope who quit, some dude named
    MohammadsavesU,,, so i sent him a message that said i guess MO could not save you,

starting to really luv all muslims There dandy, great folks, we need more

I'm failing to see what Islam has to do with the way he plays a video game online...
    His names freaking mohammidsavesU or how ever its spelled, its like if someone named jesuslovesyou stole your wallet,

Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
    I got called a http://dontevenreply.com spammer by xZhaust134, a Bane player. Not my fault he didn't pimp enough drugs
  • frostycykefrostycyke Optic..wha? Joined: Posts: 735
    I received two last night. It was my first two as well. When it rains it pours.

From an actual good Shazam player, was hitting me with impressive combo's and set-up, but jumped too, and kept getting AA'ed by my Doomsday, and put into 4-5 hit combo's.

6s7cw52.jpg

I'm playing Doomsday. 4-5 hits is the most I get from mid-screen without spending meter

This guy was just bad, I had in the corner, just sweeping, and he refused to block or do a wake up attack.

vJDgjRc.jpg
    PSN-Frostycyke
    Huh... yet I recieved no rage mail on my Doomsday that I literally only played for the challenge and my whole game plan was "Get them to corner then QCF M their wakeup over and over".

I'm disappoint. I did recieve hate mail for my Grundy though calling me a pussy http://dontevenreply.com (Seems contradictory but okay) for 'abusing' super armor.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,882
    had 3 rage quitters today

got messed up by an aquaman on atlantis, 2nd match same scenario, i beat him by out zoning him with harley, he rage quits right before it officially gets me the win

next guy, barely beats me with the flash, next match, i get him in the corner, so i do the douchiest combo i cna think of, tantrum stance, 1, 1111111111111, he rage quits after that

next guy, i destroy first match, 2nd match, he quits as i proceed to remove his manhood
  • SPECTERLIGHTSPECTERLIGHT METRO CITY NINJUTSU Joined: Posts: 769
    edited April 2013
    LMAO Hilarious! Can't wait to see what RM I get when I hand out medicine.

EDIT: Lag wasn't noticeable ad no RQers. WAY too many DeathStrokes though, without any combos.
    Post edited by SPECTERLIGHT on
    Disciplines: Bushin-Ryu-Ninpo, Street Fighting, Demonology, IGA Ninjitsu, Bushido, Alchemy, English Boxing, Wing Chun, Shaolin Gung Fu, Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do, Igyo Tenshin-no-Jutsu, SFCQC, Swordplay, Garou Ryū MMA, Kusanagi Ryū Kobujutsu, Yagami M.Arts, Gun Kata...
    “There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.” 武神

RIN-PYOU-TOU-SHA-KAI-JIN-RETSU-ZAI-ZEN
    One of these days I'm actually going to get some damn rage mail for beating someone, dangit!
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    Was in a 360 room tonight, using Doomsday, delivering beatdowns. This guy gets on talking about my non-combos. Says hes gonna body me. Gets destroyed hard. Says hes calling a friend that will utterly destroy me. Destroyed him worse. They talked soooo much shit the whole time while helping me to 25 win streak. Said I was cheap, and button mashing. Basically they were cry babies who didnt know my 'chops' if you will. Sorest losers in 7 days by far. I told them to watch me on twitch WINNING an Injustice tournament from Saturday you know, for money, and get back with me. Started talking about how I would get done in MK9. Told him you can find me fighting Tom Brady, and on the exhibition team at Power Up 2011 at the FIRST MK9 tournament. Sounds like Gamefaqers.

GTs:

o iTZ BROSEidoN

RAD XxX FLy

Its not MY fault that he doesnt understand why hes getting tagged by every "random" thing I did. If I'm next to you throwing out crouch1, its to condition you to try to jump, into my AA grab, which he did, if I notice him back dash, hes catching a tackle. If hes in the corner, and he jumps back, he eats crouch2 into whatever I want, if jumping out of corner, hes eating AA tackle. basic universal fg stuff.

Hes mad at me because HE didnt understand this stuff, and called ME the button masher. I tried to tell him, I can make all the combo vids I want, doesnt means its going to be the most effective way to fight. Thats saying A LOT because I play WWE Games online, and THOSE are full of babies who want you to let them hit you, and want you to not reverse moves, or use running grapples, and, ect.
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
    Lol "I like that combo right there" at the beginning. 30 seconds later the same combo happens "See he's spamming!".
    see shit like that baffles me. Why do I pay for XBL only to have jackoffs like that in ranked? Treat it like LoL, if you start quitting that much, shouldn't even be allowed to play ranked anymore.

I played some guy yeserday who spammed with Deathstroke every match, and I killed him every match. Felt bad, so I random selected and still almost beat him, then he sends me messages about how cheap I was, how shitty i was, how lucky i got, and how good he was for that lone victory versus cyborg or whoever the hell I was.

• HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    we had that same problem in mk9: if someone was gonna lose, they had more incentive to quit the match than to actually go on with the battle. they don't have to watch win poses, they get a loss either way, takes away opponent's win and gives them a loss, etc. they eventually patched it, if i recall correctly.
    My generic message to people who keep rage quitting when my Green Lantern has them in a 15+ hit combo, is "Hey, those were some sick combos. Oh wait, those were mine."

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    I just say "GG, nice skills bro."
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • JayFingasJayFingas Joined: Posts: 9
    ^ I usually give them tips on how to beat my character.
  • GoldymargGoldymarg Joined: Posts: 9
    Pollen season has ended, but I'm still have some problems with asthma v_v"
    Hello, this is Goldymarg ~

I've made an account just for this thread. I've had several ragequits so far, but I've got my first two pieces of hatemail today. First was simply "you're a bitch", or something to that effect. Ironic that he was the one who ragequit...
    Second one was "caught your grab spam on tape, say hello to youtube." Or something. I don't really remember, I deleted it on reaction. But yeah, "grab spam". That's a new one. Incidentally, I main Solomon Grundy.
    Seriously, why must scrubs complain like this about literally _everything_ they lose to? It boggles my mind...if it's not fireball spam or jump spam or "insert what im losing to" spam, it's fkn "grab spam". I can't get over that phrase. Btw, if anyone gets bored and actually finds this alleged video, can they link it? Because I seriously hope he caught the part where he dc'd.
    "Few even seek to ask the question..."

PSN: Goldymarg
  • ZeldiasZeldias The Untitled Joined: Posts: 80
    Four Superman players now have called me a http://dontevenreply.com because I zone them with Deathstroke. And one Batman player.

The folks who play villains or that one Green Lantern that savagely bodied me have been pleasant. It's always the hero players that get salty.