Atrocitus Would be Proud- The Injustice Rage and Hatemail Thread

Comments

• NaokiB4UNaokiB4U Joined: Posts: 1,295
    Zeldias wrote: »
    Four Superman players now have called me a http://dontevenreply.com because I zone them with Deathstroke. And one Batman player.

The folks who play villains or that one Green Lantern that savagely bodied me have been pleasant. It's always the hero players that get salty.

Wait wait.....Superman players are bitching at YOU?! The fuck. Supes is godlike in both comic and game. They have no right to complain.

• Captain PyronCaptain Pyron That Guy Who Sucks at Everything Joined: Posts: 68
    Got my first hatemail from a Bane player who I had a pretty good fight against. We were both close to death, and I conditioned him to crouch and stay still with my magnum shots. Then I fired a missile at him in the Ferris Aircraft stage to hopefully seal the deal, and yay me, he decides not to jump over it.
    So he says, "weak and cheap...learn to play".

I say, "You could do the same. There is no honor in fighting games. If you can't deal with it, I'm going to use it, and I'm going to win. Regardless of your sour attitude, it was a good fight and I hope to play you again."

Sets him off with a "The reason there is no honor is because of the honorless... Instead of being part of the problem be part of the solution... I did put up a good fight, I always do... Regardless of my opponents lack of honor... You have been flagged as an avoided player...As are all people who use cheap and unsporting tactics... It is people like you who ruin this game and its community... Thats fact, not a sour attitude".
    SFxT: Juri x Asuka (Mains) Bryan, Kuma, Akuma, Sakura (Sides) Injustice: The Joker and maybe Raven
    AE: Juri (Main) Hakan, Akuma, Sakura (Sides) UMvC3: Ghost Rider, Shuma Gorath, ???
    3S: Remy/Akuma(still learning both)
    BBCSEX: Rachel/Noel(still learning both)
  • tehnewnewtehnewnew Joined: Posts: 2
    i can't tell you how many times i've sent a message to someone after going 3 - 2 (good matches!) saying "gg dude" and gotten one back saying "learn to play nub" or "pussy"

it's almost funny what sore losers some of these kids are.
  • tehnewnewtehnewnew Joined: Posts: 2
    Goldymarg wrote: »
    Pollen season has ended, but I'm still have some problems with asthma v_v"
    Hello, this is Goldymarg ~

I've made an account just for this thread. I've had several ragequits so far, but I've got my first two pieces of hatemail today. First was simply "you're a bitch", or something to that effect. Ironic that he was the one who ragequit...
    Second one was "caught your grab spam on tape, say hello to youtube." Or something. I don't really remember, I deleted it on reaction. But yeah, "grab spam". That's a new one. Incidentally, I main Solomon Grundy.
    Seriously, why must scrubs complain like this about literally _everything_ they lose to? It boggles my mind...if it's not fireball spam or jump spam or "insert what im losing to" spam, it's fkn "grab spam". I can't get over that phrase. Btw, if anyone gets bored and actually finds this alleged video, can they link it? Because I seriously hope he caught the part where he dc'd.
    "nice combo-spam, bro!"

lol

• BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 539
    Goldymarg wrote: »
    Pollen season has ended, but I'm still have some problems with asthma v_v"
    Hello, this is Goldymarg ~

I've made an account just for this thread. I've had several ragequits so far, but I've got my first two pieces of hatemail today. First was simply "you're a bitch", or something to that effect. Ironic that he was the one who ragequit...
    Second one was "caught your grab spam on tape, say hello to youtube." Or something. I don't really remember, I deleted it on reaction. But yeah, "grab spam". That's a new one. Incidentally, I main Solomon Grundy.
    Seriously, why must scrubs complain like this about literally _everything_ they lose to? It boggles my mind...if it's not fireball spam or jump spam or "insert what im losing to" spam, it's fkn "grab spam". I can't get over that phrase. Btw, if anyone gets bored and actually finds this alleged video, can they link it? Because I seriously hope he caught the part where he dc'd.

grundy is one of those characters that gets way more hate than he should, and its funny people act like he is the best character in the game, then i tell them how to deal with everything he can do, and then i get blown up for free like there is no tomorrow, oh well, Grundy gonna Grundy
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny
    MvCI: Sigma/Jedah/Space, Black Panther/Hulk/Power
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    ragequit1_zps010a738e.jpg

my reply was "deal with it noob"

his next reply was something like "frog splash charge air dive"

My reply was "learn to block and dash"

his reply was "noobs use dd"

my reply was "no, noobs ragequit....go back to barbie dolls, little girl"

God, I hope this clown is on SRK
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • BallTapperBallTapper Swag in their face Joined: Posts: 539
    edited April 2013
    not really rage mail, but i felt like i needed to shame someone i had a FT10 with
    9Exybwl.png
    T7: Bryan, Drag, Steve, Oscar
    KOF13: Ralf/Takuma/Hwa
    KOF14: Daimon/Joe/Iori
    Injustass 2: Swampass, Spookybird
    Ultimate Disney vs Capcom 3: Morridoom, Ironfist/Arthur/Spencer
    Super Setup Fighter IV: Hugo, Yun Sim
    MKX: Cyrax, A-List Johnny
    MvCI: Sigma/Jedah/Space, Black Panther/Hulk/Power
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    edited April 2013
    i haven't gotten any ragemail in the past three days. as a matter of fact, the only messages i've gotten since my last post were "GGs" =[

i did get some micrage today, though =D got invited to KOTH, beat everyone, went up against a nightwing that started off beating the crap out of me, but i ended up winning with my whole red lifebar. he gets a mic and starts saying things like,
    "this king's a cheater."
    "hey king, you're cheap." etc.

btw, my next opponent was a doomsday. luckily for me, i was just in training mode practicing dashing away from his sheeva stomp, and i ended up punishing it twice with a 41% combo =D

EDIT: the nightwing player was footballmonkey33.
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    edited April 2013
    Hey, I got rage mail! All it was was a subject line saying 'dick riding' after his Flash lost to my Green Arrow.

Still, ituh happened!

Edit: He messaged me back saying "cause im raging right bitch haha shut the fuck up"
    Post edited by Solless on
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck:
  • ArkkaiArkkai Yare Yare Daze Joined: Posts: 372
    By Matty Murdock07

no skill havin aquanoob spammer.
    ----

Me: dude l2block amd l2p

says the skilles pussy using the chr that every game reviewer and the developers themselves said was "overly spammable" LOOOOOOOL!!

By reviewers and developers you mean random scrubs in gamefaqs and youtube?

3 messages since u said u were blocking me LOOOOOOL! struck a nerve didnt i spamboy? U know that wasnt the 1st message uve gotten about ur aquanoob cheapness and it certainly wont be the last LOOOOOOOOL!!
    ---

Cool story bro l2read

netherrealms dunce theyre 15 minutes from my house in hunt valley... they made the game u are using the most broken noob chr on. do some research spamboy.
    ---

You realize you are raging because a videogame?
    ---

it IS only a game... yet YOU need to use the cheapest chr on the game & spam like a dirty noob with him just to get a win. that shows YOURE the one taking it too seriously. winners dont usually send 7 rage messages. THATS CAUSE U KNOW ITS THE TRUTH LOOOL!

Xbox GT: Arkkai SRK
    PSN: Arkkai_SRK
    FC: 2165-5935-0661
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 858
    I've had more ragequits in my two days of playing than I think I've had in Marvel in 2 years of online play. People must REALLY not like Superman eye lasers. I would say 1/3rd of the 30 or 40 matches I've played have been quit early by crybabies.
    MVCI: Gamora/Hawkeye - Add Taskmaster into this game, Capcom plz
    www.youtube.com/riot55
    www.twitch.tv/riot12345
  • ArcticFahxArcticFahx Get in the plane. Joined: Posts: 74
    Riot55 wrote: »
    I've had more ragequits in my two days of playing than I think I've had in Marvel in 2 years of online play. People must REALLY not like Superman eye lasers. I would say 1/3rd of the 30 or 40 matches I've played have been quit early by crybabies.

There's more incentive to ragequit in this game, apparently, since both players get the loss.
    Two Special Moves. Upside Down Kick, High Kick, Spinning Backfist, Sobats, Air Throws and Bazooka Knee. 99 Seconds. Will you get in?
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,794
    I haven't gotten in ragemail lately but I had a guy ragequit on me just when I was gonna get the flawless victory.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,785
    edited April 2013
    Shout outs to venom1395 for ragequitting like a bitch then saying he's gonna put the vid up on youtube to make it look I quit even tho I was clearly winning. Also I don't know why people who send hatemail are the ones always calling people "kid" when THEY are acting like children.

Ranked is where all the butthurt scrubs are I see. I'm running into all kinds of sore losing ragequitters in ranked. Sending me messages about how I suck when they are superman spamming the laser eyes and gettting bodied by my Raven.

SO MUCH TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Reason4U on
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • kowolluhkowolluh The weight of my hate crushes many. Joined: Posts: 13
    Had a rq today then an immediate invite, counterpick, then lag spam. I stayed and took my loss because I'm a grown up.
  • -=KOH=--=KOH=- In Japan Joined: Posts: 1,572
    Got my first Injustice hatemail just now playing Grundy.

"Ur a cheap http://dontevenreply.com";

He added me as a friend when I beat him the first game, I went out for a smoke after the third win and he sends me that.
    All the way in the back of the food stamp line.
  • GoldymargGoldymarg Joined: Posts: 9
    Reason4U wrote: »
    Shout outs to venom1395 for ragequitting like a bitch then saying he's gonna put the vid up on youtube to make it look I quit even tho I was clearly winning. Also I don't know why people who send hatemail are the ones always calling people "kid" when THEY are acting like children.

Ranked is where all the butthurt scrubs are I see. I'm running into all kinds of sore losing ragequitters in ranked. Sending me messages about how I suck when they are superman spamming the laser eyes and gettting bodied by my Raven.

SO MUCH TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe that's the same guy that ragequit on me. Huh, small world.
    "Few even seek to ask the question..."

PSN: Goldymarg
  • Doom PhDDoom PhD Joined: Posts: 6
    So I'm sitting here playing Bane. Digging it. Find random opponent online they just happen to pick Batman.

Long story short; I broke the Bat. Finished him off with Banes Super all hyped up on Venom.

His reply to getting spanked "You fucking suck. Stop spamming that stupid rush attack and learn how to play." Not my fault that he refuses to block and I use it as a wake up to get close.

My reply. "I once broke the Bat.... Now I'll break the man...by burying you with your dead parents. ps. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF STRENGTH!"

I had just watched Justice League Doom not too terribly long ago so I was waiting for a Batman just to use that.

PSN: Omen-Dawn
    UMvC3: Wesker/Nova/Doom, Wesker/Akuma/Dormammu
    Injustice: Bane (work in progress)
    BB: Iron Tager
    SF3S: Ken/Hugo
  • IllusTreyteIllusTreyte Joined: Posts: 79
    -=KOH=- wrote: »

He added me as a friend when I beat him the first game, I went out for a smoke after the third win and he sends me that.

Are yall still friends ?
    "Win with a Grain of Salt. Lose with a Grain of Sugar." - IllusTreyte
    PSN: IllusTreyte / XBLA: IllusTreyte
    UMVC3~ Taskmaster-Varies-Varies / SG~ Nadia and Patricia / Injustice:GAU~ Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Shazaam
  • -=KOH=--=KOH=- In Japan Joined: Posts: 1,572
    -=KOH=- wrote: »

Are yall still friends ?

I deleted him after that.
    All the way in the back of the food stamp line.
  • JayFingasJayFingas Joined: Posts: 9
    Went on a 35 win streak win Deadpool Deathstroke. You can imagine what my inbox looks like.
  • DecaDangDecaDang Pretty Average. Joined: Posts: 107
    I got my first ragequit yesterday against a Supes. He didn't spam or anything, but I got him down to about 30% of his red bar before he'd taken out my white bar.
    This brings up a question...why ragequit against someone who's playing solidly? Just seems silly.
    PSN only, tag is my username.
    UMvC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Vergil, Injustice: Nightwing/Batman/Green Lantern
    ArcticFahx wrote: »
    Riot55 wrote: »

There's more incentive to ragequit in this game, apparently, since both players get the loss.

Actually its not that there is more incentive, its that its easier. Literally you can pause mid online match and quit. There's no need to unplug your router or pop out the disc anymore. Its streamlined rage quitting.

DecaDang wrote: »
    I got my first ragequit yesterday against a Supes. He didn't spam or anything, but I got him down to about 30% of his red bar before he'd taken out my white bar.
    This brings up a question...why ragequit against someone who's playing solidly? Just seems silly.

Right now in the early stages of this game, anything that is "solid" seems "broken". For example, I rage each time a Deathstroke sits back like a fucking bitch spamming all day, and as Hawkgirl I can't do shit. Maybe if she could block mid air, but nope, he can just jump and spam his broken guns over and over. But suddenly I use Raven and his zoning is nothing to me now that I can TP right behind him each time and suddenly now Raven's TP is broken. The tiers are skewed in the early game as always and things seem unbeatable when it just takes time to figure it out.
  • Wise Fox SpiritWise Fox Spirit New Fighter Joined: Posts: 154
    A guy just send me " spamming cunt" in a deathstoke miror match where I was always faster than him doing my gun. He tried to approach me once...
    XBL: Wise Fox Spirit
    Injustice : DeathStroke, Wonder Woman.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    Oscar Wilde
    Good ragemail from HyperBelmin57. I'm a pussy and a noob for playing the easiest character in the game. Never knew mister Grayson was so easy to play
    I was under the assumption most people were impressed by good Nightwing play, he's definitely uncommon. I've maybe only run into one.
    People have good things to say about my Nightwing when I play another good player. Funnily enough, PSN is fulled with guys rocking Nightwing backgrounds and icons on their player cards and very few actually play him.
    They like the Dick, I guess.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    I played some guy yesterday who got bitchy that I kept doing the same thing over and over. Apparently 14 hit BnBs are something I shouldn't be doing.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • SollessSolless Needs a better area. Joined: Posts: 623
    edited May 2013
    Some Bane player bailed when I landed DD's super to end the match. Apparently him relying only on j1 and I think only 112 or 123 combos are supposed to let him win.

Confession: And I lost my temper against a couple of Edit: Grundy players who used the grave hands at the end of combos. Not that I have anything against that in a normal match, but online even though I blocked right it never showed that I did. Also made any wakeups I did completely open to attack on startup, though that might also be part of my lack of knowledge on how the wakeup system works. I hate it when those types of things happen....and when for some reason I can't start a clash, though I try real hard not to quit when that happens.
    Post edited by Solless on
    PSN: Solless
    GFWL: InsaneYami
    I got a bottle of liquid courage, and and the best soundtrack for life.
    Go ahead, bring it! :nunchuck:
  • kowolluhkowolluh The weight of my hate crushes many. Joined: Posts: 13
    Some Batman player kept jumping, so he kept eating AA grab or DD body splash. He messaged me after calling me a cheesy spammer with no life. My wife said he should take it like a man.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,254
    kowolluh wrote: »
    Some Batman player kept jumping, so he kept eating AA grab or DD body splash. He messaged me after calling me a cheesy spammer with no life. My wife said he should take it like a man.

Wow. That's literally what she said.

You've won the thread so far.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • ArkkaiArkkai Yare Yare Daze Joined: Posts: 372
    MisterRandomGuy : http://dontevenreply.com suck a dick nigga
    Xbox GT: Arkkai SRK
    PSN: Arkkai_SRK
    FC: 2165-5935-0661
    this is bullshite, i haven't gotten any ragemail in like a week! i've only gotten "GGs." since when did everyone become good sports? >=[
    Husteen wrote: »
    this is bullshite, i haven't gotten any ragemail in like a week! i've only gotten "GGs." since when did everyone become good sports? >=[

EDIT: daaaamn, spoke too soon! the very next challenge i got was a black adam that rage quit on me! he had a lot of wins, but he wasn't very good. he was about to throw an interaction at me, i used my super, took a drink of water, noticed the audio of the super stopped, looked up, and it said "ending game." xD

i'm gonna go write him a message saying something sarcastic like, "awesome black adam!"
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,254
    Husteen wrote: »

Sorry, the Red Lantern Rings have fallen behind on back order.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Garbage StoreGarbage Store Gimme that cake Joined: Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

Not exactly hate mail, but I dont know where else to post this. There's this guy on YouTube who reviews games and is just shy of 19,000 subscribers. In case you're wondering, he is quite the scrub. He made a few injustice online multiplayer videos. All of them look like its day 1 of the game's release. Anyway, in one of his videos, which is a response video of some people calling him a bad player and whatnot, he goes on at one point talking about how he refuses to play against anybody that uses deathstroke.

In fact, in that video, while talking about not wanting to fight deathstroke, talks about and demonstrates how he waits out the clock at character select if his opponent picks deathstroke in order to force him to switch.

I made 5 consecutive comments on that video, I explained as thoroughly as I could about how deathstroke is very easy to beat and how his "cheapness" is all just crazy talk. I went over the frame data on his gunshots and what it meant (which he could have looked up on his own, but whatever) as well as giving him advice to get around it using his main characters (Catwoman and Aquaman). After leaving on a friendly note, both repeating how my comments were by no means intentionally hateful (his "fans" are a bunch of ass kissers from what I've seen in the comments section", they would probably nitpick the hell out of my comments to try and find some insults) and wishing him the best of luck in the game, he leaves this reply:

"deathstroke's guns DONT have a long recovery timeframe, which is what the problem is. even with catwoman's dash you still cant get across the screen against a good deathstroke player. Im not sure if you have this game or have played it online or if your just watching videos for it.. but the good (and even bad) players are abusing deathstroke and EVERYONE is complaining about it, not just me. Ive spent my fair share of time online and its definitely a problem, regardless of how good or bad i am."

To this, I reply with something among the lines of reminding him that he needs to let himself learn. I told him to hop into training mode with a deathstroke computer shooting his guns over an over again so he can try and find ways around it.

He replies with:
    "For someone leaving such a wall of text of how i need to improve, you dont really have anything to back up your own skill level other than a training video of you playing on aquaman. If your such a hotshot on the game and your claiming that anyone can beat a good player on deathstroke why is it that you dont have a single video of you playing a ranked match against a good player using deathstroke on your channel? Post a video of you beating a good player spamming on deathstroke and then talk."

So here's where I semi-snap. I reply:
    "Ok, let me set some things straight:
    1. I'm just trying to help you, if you don't want it, just say so. Don't be a prick about it.
    2. I can't record any ranked matches at the moment because I don't have HD component cables. If I did, I would have so much delay that it wouldn't be worth it.
    3. I never claimed to have godlike skills at this game, stop putting words in my mouth.
    4. Beating deathstroke is EASY. What's so hard to understand?"

I don't know why I even bothered to try and help him. Probably because watching him play made me puke in my mouth a bit and I felt the need to remedy that.

tl;dr Scrub on YouTube with more subscribers than he deserves is having trouble against deathstroke so I try and help him. He takes offense because how dare anybody think that they're better than him, right?

Oh yeah he also thinks that he's responsible for Aquaman's sudden popularity because of his first impressions video. Apparently getting 8000 views on a video with horrendous gameplay in a week means that you played Aquaman before he was cool. Yeah... Scrubs will be scrubs.

EDIT:
    I knew it. One of his ass-kissing fans replied to one of my comments:
    "Just shut up! Not to butt in here but your comments are sounding like you are lecturing people on how to play the game. Deathstroke is cheap, end of story. I had this game, gave it chance. Its unbalanced and not fun online. Jump over DS's AR, switch to pistols. Jump over pistols, wake up sword jump. Missed the sword jump, hit the super button. Just traded my copy for a good fighter game, Capcom vs SNK 2."

I don't know about you guys, but I think his definition of "giving the game a chance" means skipping story mode, training mode and the tutorials and just hopping straight into the online multiplayer and getting frustrated after 20 minutes of consecutive losses. 2 of them being the keepaway Deathstroke players. Just a guess, but highly probable.
    Post edited by Garbage Store on