Atrocitus Would be Proud- The Injustice Rage and Hatemail Thread

Comments

• bs000bs000 Joined: Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Why did you not keep him in the corner?

Because I'm stupid. :(

• AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 19,032
    When I prefer to be at a certain range I get called a pussy. Apparently being mid screen is just as bad as being a full screen away.

Pft you pussy, 1v1 me noob!

I just don't play randoms and avoid all rage, rather play with people I know will give me a productive game session then someone who can't punish a jump-in 15 times in a row.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,223
    edited May 2013
    Post edited by LiangHuBBB on
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • FromundamanFromundaman Joined: Posts: 300
    Dayum your Deathstroke was sexy! Out of curiosity, am I that Sinestro at the end? That scene looked really familiar XD
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    i made a killer frost player ragequit lol. i would either punish her slide with a jump back 2>combo, or use raven's counter poke B2>combo. after i took her gray health bar, she ran away to full screen and tried to spam ice spikes; she left during the combo that would have killed her lol. psn: jew126

• JayFingasJayFingas Joined: Posts: 9
    His gamertag was Jew? Soooooo many jokes, I don't even know where to begin... :P
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,270
    Roll a die.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,825
    Tonight I played a few matches against Supermaxlover (think that's his name), a Black Adam player. This guy rage quits every time there's no possibility of a comeback. I call him out on his raging telling him he should trade in his green power ring for a red one (tried to counterpick with GL). Challenges me again in 1v1 and sends a message saying the ring's up my ass. Play another set and rages quits again when I destroy him. I send a simple LMAO message. He tells me a scrub for only doing one combo. He challenges me again and rage quits again. I send him a message of thanking him for the free wins.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • BLAQU3 H3ARTBLAQU3 H3ART Joined: Posts: 52
    BANE RRRAGE QUITTER! YOUTUBE USER ACIDGLOW EXPOSES HIMSELF. FUNNY A MUST SEE VIDEO
    Thread URL
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/178969/bane-rrrage-quitter-youtube-user-acidglow-exposes-himself-funny-a-must-see-video#latest
    hah, we had a youtube guy who basically did the same thing. not ragequit, but hated on the game, didn't take well to advice, etc. you can read about it a couple pages back in this thread. is AcidGlow on live or psn?
    edited May 2013
    I named it RRRAGE QUITTER! because the way he went out on the video was so emotional/enraged, but i never asked or cared enough to find out. You could find out through his channel though.
    Bane not a grappler? Is this guy serious?
  • JayFingasJayFingas Joined: Posts: 9
    Hes trying to play Bane like a brawler. He'd be better off playing Doomday.
    so there's a member on testyourmight by the name of houdini_deez305. i wonder if that could be the infamous houdini_DEaz that's been sending a few rage messages. apparently, he's at ufgt.
    well, i just played my first bane after the patch. he pretty much is doomsday now except his trait lasts about 18 seconds, only 6 seconds cooldown. ugh, just when i learned the matchup, i have to do it again.
  • Eric_Z19Eric_Z19 Joined: Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Just fought a batgirl who couldn't seem to figure out that the little teleport move wasn't safe. He sent this:

"u just block ur cool"

I sent back a message saying "Ah Gee wiz, thanks d00D! :)"

Edit: Also, i'm drunk tonight....makes it extra fun.
  • pizzacat83pizzacat83 Joined: Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    As an aside, is it just me or are the 6 go to insults/hate mail from the online fighting game community

1) You need to get pussy or You're a virgin
    2) You have no life
    3) spammer
    4) fat ass
    5) scrub
    6) *insert racist word here* (usually either the N-word or white boy)
  • ProfessorTenProfessorTen Joined: Posts: 2
    I'm not what you'd call... tournament caliber, but I've been maining Sinestro and doing quite well at his zoning game. Soon after that, I started getting ragequits. Like, lots of them. I cleared out a KotH room. I was worried, "Ten," I said to myself, "you're definitely a noob, but are you that guy who makes the game awful for others? I never see Sinestros, most of the scrubs I see are Deathstroke." I was worried.
    Then the other day, I had a ragequit who sent me three PMs in a row:
    "another fukin noob"
    "lern 2 play"
    "fukin spammer pussy"
    It made me feel a lot better, because I realized then that there was nothing wrong with my zone game. The problem is the fact that some people want to win all the time, every time. It was my first-ever hater.
    I almost wish I'd saved the PMs.
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,144
    I'm concerned that people immediately regard people who leave games as rage quitters

Like, they could be busy or something

A rage quitter is when you see the notification, "connection has stopped, returning to lobby" or something like that
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
    edited May 2013
    I'm not what you'd call... tournament caliber, but I've been maining Sinestro and doing quite well at his zoning game. Soon after that, I started getting ragequits. Like, lots of them. I cleared out a KotH room. I was worried, "Ten," I said to myself, "you're definitely a noob, but are you that guy who makes the game awful for others? I never see Sinestros, most of the scrubs I see are Deathstroke." I was worried.
    Then the other day, I had a ragequit who sent me three PMs in a row:
    "another fukin noob"
    "lern 2 play"
    "fukin spammer pussy"
    It made me feel a lot better, because I realized then that there was nothing wrong with my zone game. The problem is the fact that some people want to win all the time, every time. It was my first-ever hater.
    I almost wish I'd saved the PMs.

I'm not what you'd call tournament caliber either, and I'm only at about a million in ranked right now. I cannot speak with the authority of a champion, but never ever allow yourself to be convinced that you shouldn't play a certain way because you're making the game bad for others, *especially* not if its random people online your concerned about.
    It's one thing if you don't want to make your sibling or your best friend cry, but the people you meet online should know what they're signing up for.
    Also for your consideration: As a Batman player I got around random Deathstroke shennanigans well before the nerf happened thanks in part to bat trait, but I still tense up when a guy picks sinestro. I've had a problem with that matchup since day one. But despite losing due to a mistimed dash, or totally approaching the situation wrong for a long time, I eventually learned to adapt and I finally started getting consistent wins against him.
    I didn't get there by Sinestro players suddenly playing nice and deciding to start playing rushdown, I got there because I fought enough Sinestro zoners that eventually I started picking things up and getting the timing right.

Don't mind the people who rage and sent you hatemail. Mind the people who are attempting to learn to be better.

Edit: Sigh....I just had a Nightwing rage quit. It really sucks because it was actually a good match...I used a lot of the stuff I learned to overcome the staff stance and he quit in the middle of the stage transition that would have killed him....
    edited May 2013
    Ok seriously, what is it with Batgirl players *not* understanding that their teleport is completely unsafe. I just had another rage quit on me after I nearly perfected his first bar, so I sent him this:

:)

He then sent me:

?

So I replied:

Rage quits make me sooooooooo happy.

He the responded:

wat a F-A-G

so I sent him a message pointing out how cute it was he was learning how to spell, but that he he had misspelled "what". Further homophobic remarks followed.

Edit:

And another Green Lantern Rage quiter. This guy was strange....I sent him a :), and he responded with "All I want in life is to be yellow lantern".

• LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,223
    edited May 2013
    Nothing has changed at all in the new patch

Post edited by LiangHuBBB on
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    Give it time...eventually the people who aren't willing to adapt will move on with their lives.
  • iqweezyiqweezy Joined: Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    This Raven player Rage quit after one combo from nightwing lol

rr3s.jpg

I had alot of Rage mail after this haha

rr2g.jpg

rr4i.jpg

rr5q.jpg

Also this kid thinks that using supers takes skill. I tell him he just got lucky.

rr1bc.jpg

My Nightwing gets alot of hate :( LOL
    i just saw a sub-par killer frost in koth who had very low health against a doomsday player, landed her super, and quit during the animation lol. PSN = luigibunny
    some guy named l-Spadez-l challenged me. after the second match, some ghetto boy got on the mic and started saying,
    "yeah keep spamming that stuff man."
    "just keep spamming that. shit!"

i'm assuming he meant raven's soul crush. i can't believe there are aquaman players out there that don't know raven gets a free punish on a blocked ground trident. i didn't even get a punish on it 100% of the time. what's even funnier is he challenged me a while back and won by holding back until he got to full screen and used laggy trident the whole match. he just casually forgot to mention my combos and psuedo-resets. i was going to compliment him on using aquaman, but he didn't do one combo in the two matches we fought, i don't think he even got me down to gray health, so go suck a railroad spike =]
    Oh god, you encountered l-Spadez-l too? That guy was in a KotH was in last night. He wouldn't shut the fuck up and kept begging about how better he was than everybody. I had to mute the guy. Dude talked a lot of shit and left without playing a single match.

Had a short set with CapiGbro6347. Currently 15th ranked guy in player match. We played four matches and kept changing characters every time I won. Sinestro > Batman > Deathstroke > Batgirl in that order. Quits after I beat his Batgirl and sends me a message titled no skills

Him
    "spam down 1 all day pussy"

Nightwing's d1 in staff is excellent. I like how he conveniently ignores his own overuse of d1 when he played Sinestro and Batgirl.
    haha isn't that like the second or third injustice rager we've shared? i guess he was just having a bad day today.

while i have you on the phone, are you also AFH_Hawkingbird on psn?
    edited May 2013
    No I'm not. That Hawkingbird is an imposter. I've turned down clan invites.
    is he really pretending to be you, or is it a coincidence that he has the same name? and who are they, anyways? gamertags starting with Afh keep inviting me to a KOTH room and then leaving before the match starts.
    I don't know. I haven't seen him online yet. I don't think I've seen anyone with the AFH tag.
  • KyehlarKyehlar Purrrfect Joined: Posts: 122
    I don't get any, but I do sent a lot to those who quit early. Some of the replies are quite humorous. How will they ever learn if they quit before the first round is over?
    "Never quit. Never let them see you're afraid. Never let them see you're hurt. Never let them see you cry. Never."
    SFV - Cammy/Ken/Juri USF4 - Cammy/Decapre/Sakura MKX - Mileena
    DOA5U - Ayane/Helena/Christie KOFXIII - King/Yuri/Mai/Kim SCV - Mitsurugi Style
    UMvC3 - Felicia/Tron/Jill/Tricia/Dante GG - Baiken/Millia/Jam Persona 4 - Marie/Yukiko/Margaret
    Skullgirls - Eliza/Cerebella/Valentine Divekick - Kung Pao Killer Instinct - Orchid
    twitch.tv/kyehlar Avatar Image by svoidist
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,791
    Anyone who wants to join this thread but don't get any hatemail just use Raven or Nightwing.

Scrubs despise these two, and will quit after losing once.

People switching to Sinestro or Aquaman trying to zone then geyting wrecked and quitting never gets old.

Your welcome.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,270
    Let's just say the Teen Titans in general. Master any one of them to become Master of Hate.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • neatoneato Joined: Posts: 75
    t9wim9.jpg
    this wasn't directed at me, but i still thought it was funny. batgirl player who was beating everyone with scrubbiness lost to an aquaman player that kind of got trident-happy towards the end of the match.

photo2gdx.jpg
    I don't know. I haven't seen him online yet. I don't think I've seen anyone with the AFH tag.

here's the louse! i don't think his hero card loaded correctly, but it said his favorite character is hawkgirl.

photo1ijo.jpg

I wanna share something that happened to me in SSF4ae thats a little off topic. I went up against this amazing cammy player and i was trying to use my inexperianced E. ryu. So of course he blew me up 5 games in a row. Then i whipped out my main (Vega), caught in about 2 combos and he immediately disconnects. I sent him a message "LMFAO!" and of coarse he didn't respond. lol
    Husteen wrote: »

here's the louse! i don't think his hero card loaded correctly, but it said his favorite character is hawkgirl.

photo1ijo.jpg

I'll be on the lookout for this guy.