Atrocitus Would be Proud- The Injustice Rage and Hatemail Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Eric_Z19Eric_Z19 Joined: Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    It took a while but I'm finally starting to see some really solid Hawkgirl play online....which is awesome!!! A couple of them have even blown me up pretty hard and I usually send a "GG" along with made respect for representing Shayera whether I win or lose. So today I meet this guy named Pio Rock on ranked and he has Hawkgirl all over his Hero card which gets me super excited....and he then picks Supes. Match is pretty free, and he eventually starts zoning and starts to close the gap....but one Ice arrow into Super seals the deal for me.
    We meet again...and then he picks Hawkgirl. At this point I get excited again and start trying to remember everything I've learned in prior matchups with other players. The experience servers me well in round one. He flies high to go for mace toss, I use jumping arrow to keep him grounded. He wakeup charges, I use ice arrow at a distance to punish. In round 2 the guy starts adapting fast, and actually finds a sweet spot in his flight that's slightly above my standing arrow, but below the height of my jumping arrow arc and starts charging me that way. Then he backs me into a corner and does, I kid you not, the most absolutely GODLIKE corner combo loop I have ever seen in this game. Think MK9 Kung Lao corner combos. My mouth just drops as this juggle goes on and on until the lifelead more or less breaks even. Next few seconds are a flurry of divekicks, charges, jumping 3's, and whathaveyou.....but ice arrow with Super again saves the day....
    aaaaaaand ragequit.

So I send him a message that goes:
    "Really dude? I was freaking out over here about that Godlike corner combo and then you had to go and ruin it."

He responds:
    "Lag, Lag, Lag"

I say:
    "1. No excuse. Everyone loses to lag at some point. You get salty as hell...but you take your loss and move on.
    2. Ah, so Lag is the reason you kept waking up into Ice arrow? You're obviously a good player, but you only lost because you're not used to the GA matchup."
  • HusteenHusteen We have a problem. Joined: Posts: 1,555
    BRIsCATDADDY
    what dont like it when u cant counter pick fuckin bum
    ^ slade player

SKULLDANGELO
    You fucking guys play just one match and runnaway. Fuck you!!!
    ^ slade player

brwnprince
    exactly boob sweat
    ^ ???. this guy is on a fake account specifically for "trolling" with scorpion. let's just say i didn't fall for it.

ThreeShots3
    lol decliners
    ^ i wrote about this guy earlier. he challenged me, and during our matches, he would send me mail about how raven's moves are cheap. i gave him advice, but he didn't want to hear it. now he keeps challanging me when he sees me. he used batman, by the way lol. i'd rather not deal with him.

duece909
    i quit onces cuzz i couldn't move when you where doin combos
    ^ batman player. seemed fairly new to the game. he ragequit after getting caught in a corner combo+mixup from my harley. don't really know why novice players are challenging me.
    LOL, just fought a Superman named "Bazzarro save u" who had a bruce timm superman avatar on live. Guy falls for j3 everytime, always wakes up, always eats the ice arrow. As he nears the end of his life (without barely touching me) he hurls an interactable at me that wiffs, and then he ragequits.

So I send him a message:

"Life am good."

a few seconds later he went offline. Kudos to anyone who gets the reference.
    edited July 2013
    WOW!!!
    So I boot up the game and go to player 1v1 to start warming up like I usually do. Their I meet a guy named iD Pandabot. I notice his win count is something like 650 to 36 so immediately I'm thinking "oh dang...this should be good." We played 3 matches all with me as arrow, and 2 with him as Deathstroke and the other as Lantern. They're all close, but I won 2 out of 3. Actually I would have won 3 out of 3, but during the ice arrow super reset I mistimed the back 3 at the end and I ate a wakeup for my mistake. Oh well.

So then the guy quits and I'm about to send a GG bro. When suddenly I get a voice message along with an invite to play more from him.
    Now, I should point out that I do not play the game with any sound. Partially because I'm trying to learn to focus purely on the visual feedback, and partially because it automatically mutes anyone with a mic who's trying to be distracting. Being the naive sort that I am, I assume the message is him saying he didn't actually mean to quit and he wishes to play my green arrow again. So I accept the invite and he picks catwoman. Match is pretty one sided and at the end I hit remach and wait for him to pick it as well. .......nothing happens for a while so out of curiousity I plug in a mic I have nearby and I hear:

"I'm not gonna fuckn do it dude. I will sit here all day, I am not hitting rematch you fucking I love My Little Pony so much it hurts. You think I wont wait you out!" So I laugh and hit quit. Then I go listen to the message he sent earlier:

"ANY TIME your fucking ready. Seriously, please play me. I fucking dare you. You don't have the balls. You'll probably just send some message like "oh, you're just trash". Which is why your record looks the way it does right!?!"

Then I get a text message that basically reads:
    "Fuckin no talent laggy I love My Little Pony so much it hurts, ur an absolute joke n u know it...no way ne of that garbage works on lan..hows it feel knowin u win matches cause of ur shit internet?"

For the record, I recently upgraded to a 20mbps connection, and I dont think Lag was the problem in that fight. His problem was that he kept failing to respect frame advantage on D1 ice arrow and he kept falling for the F2D13 afterward. I could be wrong, but I suspect he wasn't familiar with the concept of a frametrap and he perceived his inability to follow up with a punish as "lag".

Any case, I sent him a message saying that I don't play with audio so I didn't hear his trash talk until afterward. GG in either case, and I complimented his deathstroke.

So he sends me another voice message asking how the hell I knew he was trash talking when I didn't have audio, and also that I was a I love My Little Pony so much it hurts and a joke, and that my internet backed me up *soooo* much.

Then I sent, through voice message, that I plugged a mic in when I saw he'd sent me a voice message and that, sadly, i'd only heard the end of his little tirade. I also told him: "Stay salty sandiego." He went offline afterward.

Just pure speculation: but my guess is most of the guys wins came from early in the games life when deathstroke zoning was much more prominent.
    I gotta find a way to capture those audio messages. I feel like I should frame them somehow....
    ^ that sounds like an awesome youtube video waiting to happen.

there's this guy with a fake account, BenYah_Amen, who challenges me sometimes. i normally don't play false accounts, but he used wonder woman. it's not like she's the number one troll character choice. i'm still learning harley so i chose her. his neutral game was pretty bad, i was starting to think he was an actual beginner, but he got better and kept doing this awesome combo with her that i want to learn.

we went 2/2 and then he chose raven. i changed my character to raven as well, but he pressed 4 at the stage select screen. so we both chose raven again, and he did it again. he just kept doing it until i picked the character he wanted. so i went back to harley, then he sat there with the cursor over raven, so i just left.

i was just about to write him a message saying i liked his wonder woman, then i saw a message from him pop up that said "aww poor baby" lol i just replied with "nice ww." he never wrote back.
    Whew...was a little more trouble than I expected to get those messages captured.
    Here's the first message he sent me:

And the second:

• Rand0mG4merRand0mG4mer Joined: Posts: 157
    I got my first official hate mail yesterday so I'm happy. Basically a scrubby GL who didn't know how to block. Word for word message

GMeister Prime:
    if ur so good with combos why do u be a little bitch and allways walk backwards

I was pretty happy when I got this considering people always just say good game. There's nothing more better than salt from others.

^ my ears hurt when that guy says "bro!"

got a message from roski125 yesterday that simply said "cagon" i have no idea what that means. does it mean "friend"? =D

One meaning of cagon means killjoy
    edited July 2013
    got an, uh... interesting message from a black adam player. he somehow beat me without doing any combos, and it was really hard for me to land any. i knew i could beat him in a rematch, but he was one of those players where playing him again won't help me in the black adam matchup. it was just one of those matches. i didn't even feel like i lost. he sent this after i left:

dq7n.jpg

i think this guy's an emperor clan member because he has a profile on their website, and the cap locks and bad grammar pretty much confirms it haha. i was kind of turned on by this massage, but i'm not really into the candy reference. he sent this really fast, so it's a generic message he sends to everyone he beats. i don't feel so special anymore =/

speaking of emperors, here's them doing their thing and showing their true colors!
    17zr.jpg

i thought this was funny because this guy's a slade player.
    z22v.jpg

this one was directed at a aquaman player in KOTH who got a comeback from spamming trident.
    k4dl.jpg

the rest of these are funny pictures when people ragequit/the connection gave out. the aquaman one said the match was really laggy, so i didn't blame him.
    hbbn.jpg

ypxz.jpg

afgo.jpg

nene_087 "u pussy"

got a challenge from kamikAzE2442. this guy was really weird: he had is mic on, we fought, and after he won, he started yelling "bitch" and "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts" and then he quit haha. sent a message after our fight saying "nice zod"; he replied with "thanks assface"

a good catwoman player challenged me the other day. he lost to my harley twice, then i went to joker because i'm not as good with him. i ended up beating him with a combo into super because i didn't want him to clash, and... well the picture explains itself.

y52g.jpg

i looked at my laptop after the super connected, all i hear is "wakey wakey!" and then i heard that sound it makes when someone leaves hahaha. he left during the explosion and it looked cool.
  • Chukz15Chukz15 Low Tier Option select is the future. Joined: Posts: 492
    "wtf camperr"

I never knew I was playing CoD lol Supes brings the :PJSalt:
    PSN:Chukz15
    GFWL: Darkerfire706
    Skill level: D tier
    Injustice: Superman, Batman
    Mahvel:Nova/Vergil/Hawkeye alt Wolverine/Doom/Vergil
    SSFIV: Dan/Balrog

• VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,991
    had a guy on MK accuse me of spawn trapping when i locked him in the corner with liu kang's back+A, X, Y combo. i sent him on his scrubby way back to COD. amazing things u can do with one combo...u bring out sides of people u didnt know existed.
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,311
    Spawn trapping...? Lmaooooo! That's priceless.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    nene_087: "pussy spammer
    and quitter lol
    "

i played a couple matches with this guy, and he eventually went to stupidman, which left me no choice but to go with raven. he pretty much stayed back the whole time and tried to zone, which superman can't do to raven. i would just stand there and wait for him to use lasers so i could absorb and punish it. i wasn't trying to be a jerk, i just need to learn to react to superman's lasers instead of trying to read them because if i guess wrong, it's not good for me. besides, i just figured he'd try to approach me somehow. no reason for me to rush up to superman. i later realized he's sent me ragemail before.

Random player: "she cool . she
    really trick . 1 can only beat with a good controller and mine is shit.
    "

i played a couple matches with this guy. i was choosing different characters, and when i chose harley quinn, he left the select screen haha. i sent him "don't like harley?" and apparently harley is a bad matchup for his controller haha.

Random player:"spam the same move"
    what move?
    "that low kick into the cartwheel or guns"
    "other than that gg"

this was a shazam player. i tried to zone him since he gets out of it really easily. i noticed he was pretty new either to shazam or the game, so i stopped zoning and played close combat. he was really upset that i 'spammed harley's tantrum stance' =O i was using it as a wakeup a lot, but he kept jumping over it, so i don't see what the problem was. he also told me "u wasnt using it as a wake up. u was just spamming it" "other than that gg" xD
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,143
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
    making your opponent quit is easy as one,

hnni.jpg

two,

1asb.jpg

three!

m2r8.jpg

four...

akvs.jpg

...five.

yh78.jpg

there was more, but i only took pictures of the ones that were funny. also, it didn't take very long for people to call my zatanna a spammer.

browardboiz: fuk ur zatanna

i don't feel like a spammer when i'm using her trait, but i kind of do when i'm staying back throwing her rings for the meter build. the rest are just random pictures that i thought were funny.

h5w0.jpg

8bof.jpg

c8s0.jpg

43py.jpg
    just got some ragemail in survivor chat. before you read it, i want you to keep in mind this is from an ares player: projectile>projectile>teleport>D1>trait>combo>MB godsmack>combo>repeat.

i beat his ares, lost to the next player who was a scorpion, scrolled over to the chat and saw this:

6sab.jpg

since he's used zatanna about 40 times, i'm gonna assume he knows she has horrible footsies and her vortex, which can only be achieved with heavy meter management, is pretty much the only way she gets damage. her only other option is to zone, and considering he's using ares, that's not going to happen. especially with her overhead option being unsafe, her vortex isn't as tight as killer frost's, and i can only imagine what he'd say about batgirl. she may be low tier, but i love my saltanna <3
  • Frogjuice02Frogjuice02 Joined: Posts: 5
    I never got real abusive hatemail, tho i did get 2 messages saying i'm a cheater. No idea how i would pull that off.
  • flyingcloud11flyingcloud11 Rock'in the best Joined: Posts: 313
    My brother got this after playing DS the same way his opponent was and beating him at his own game.

dwt56f.jpg
    the first two are the same lobby; the second third one is a different lobby.

9udg.jpg

j4gh.jpg

apgr.jpg

anyone notice a pattern here?
    EMPEROR online are frauds? Xbox EMPs seem cool imo
  • kidrobot617kidrobot617 Joined: Posts: 53
    I beat someone using Deathstroke and I got a message that simply said "zoner."

lol what
    Boston
  • IMakeItL00kC00LIMakeItL00kC00L HIIIII!!!!! Joined: Posts: 5
    what I should send every time someone ragequits on me when I am using Sinestro. "In blackest day, in brightest night, beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, burn like my power, Sinestro's might!"
    Injustice-Sinestro, Batman, Batgirl
    got some hilarious scrub mail today, but first, the backstory!

i was in a koth yesterday watching matches and listening to RudeMuthaphukka say things that would make gamefaqs blush. he sounded like he was in his 20s, so he wasn't a teenager or child, he possibly had a voice distorter, and his account is fake. some select quotes from the conversation with one of the other guys in the lobby are as follows:

"i hate when people spam one move and then they think they're good."
    "that guy's a pro-spammer. he only uses the top spam characters like deathstroke, superman, doomsday, nightwing, etc."
    "yeah, get to the end of the line, deathstroke spammer." - he said that after i beat the slade that beat him haha.
    "oh shit he chose green arrow. he's just gonna do arrow arrow arrow and nothing else the whole match."
    "i can't spam. i only use moves once."
    "i only spam sometimes."

fast forward to today, i join another lobby where he just happens to be, become king, and now it's his turn to fight me. i didn't want to play him, but my only other choice was to leave. i go zatanna, he picks raven, and he was really bad. aside from the one combo he did in the beginning, he just jumped the rest of the match like he's using batman, so i start D2ing him a lot. he has about 15% life left, i get him with a combo into MB puppet master in the corner, do a MB B3 so the transition will do more damage and he won't clash...

"your opponent has left the game"

i was of course amused, but sort of in disbelief at the same time. it must be really embarrassing to have to rage quit in front of everyone in a koth like that. before the next match even starts, i get a message from him that reads "sorry azz spamming I love My Little Pony so much it hurts" another one pops up a couple minutes later saying "ur blocked now bitch =)"

no idea what he was talking about with the spamming stuff. i didn't use zatanna's trait, i didn't use the vortex, i didn't really get to do anything because it was so laggy. now that i think about it, zatanna can't spam raven anyways. i thought he was on a troll account, but i guess he's really new. why can't people just say they're mad and didn't want to lose?
    It's really childish that people have the last laugh by saying you're a shit player and act like their reasons are right and then block you, some people don't even want to have constructive criticism these days.
    he was a newbie, i guess. i think we're all like that when we get our first competitive fighting game, especially if it's SSFIV, ugh. now he leaves the lobby if i'm in the same koth as him.
    this will probably be my last post here because i don't play injustice anymore. i'm bored of the game and very annoyed with the lag. there's a slight possibility i'll get the ps4 version, though.

got a bunch of rage messages from redpassionmark:
    "RUN LOSER"
    "run & spam BORING"
    "PRACTICE MORE"
    "PRACTICE SPAMMER"

i then replied with something like "i know, i spam combos a lot."

"no u run too much. u don't know any combos. no one comes online to chase people the whole match. just so they can stand back and spam special moves. practice fighting. because running and spamming shows u have no skill and need more practice offline."

i then ran into him in a koth lobby where he fought a superman spammer i talked about in this thread before. i sent him a message saying "how did you like his spam?"

"all of u have no skills. stay offline till u learn how 2 play. blocking spammers"
    he uses nightwing, and he just isn't good at the game. he now leaves the koth if i join.

got a random message from Blunt_SOLJA: "i dropped my move"
    i was in the koth lobby he was in earlier, but i didn't play him. i assumed he got me confused with whoever was playing, so i replied with "wrong person." then he wrote back "?" considering the name he chose for his gamertag, i expected as much haha.

played a few games with hEaRtLeSs443. after he quits against my zatanna, i send "GGs," and he replies with "bg." i took that to mean BatGirl, whom neither of us was using. i replied with "what does that mean?" and he sent back "bad games lol."

my zatanna beat a deathstroke spammer by the name of smittysarge who, as you can see, ragequit. "u bum no true competition u was fighting my 6th character vs ur number 1 spare me." i replied with "zatanna is like my 5th character, and she only came out a month ago haha." he never replied. here's his ragescreen:
    k761.png

had a nice long set with YourW3lc0me23, who was a nice raven and green arrow. after a lot of games, he sends "gotta change diaper." i assumed he meant a baby's, but since he didn't specify, i started thinking of the possibility that he meant his own diaper and started laughing. as a joke, i sent "i hope you mean a baby's! xD" he never replied.

these next few messages are when i was in player match trying to get the "rainbow girls" background. i had to get 20 online wins with killer frost, catwoman, and hawkgirl, none of which i know how to use. i don't even know all the basics of those characters. despite me meeting and exceeding the criteria, the background never unlocked :(

i beat Sknat207 with my scrubby killer frost, he ragequit, i sent "lol" and received "fuck u frost usin ass mutha fucka"

next was my catwoman against BroncoCoreElite's flash. i beat him a couple times and get "catwoman's 4 pussys...lol" during the rematch screen. if he meant she's cheap, i agree, but as we all know, flash is far worse. i replied with "so is flash." i don't remember what my other responses to him were.

".... how u figure that? ... & i was play more to the pun of CATwoman being a cat a.k.a. pussy" - i'm considering this a lie since he got really mad after.

"this from the guy who uses catwoman w/ the cheapest unblockable move in the game that renders the opponent unable to move so u can run the same identical combos over and over.... still waiting to here how flash falls into this category...."
    *i laughed at him for saying catwoman has an unblockable move*
    "....... uhhhhh. wow... urr dumb.... congrats on the wins bub..." - every time someone says "bub," it reminds me of wolverine.

i got a simple "fuck off bitch" from brianjimmy1994 after losing to my killer frost and getting a "lol" message for ragequitting on me. i thought it was so funny that i could get so much ragemail and/or quits for using characters i've never used before haha.

to wrap this post up, i was in a koth when two girls on mics joined, making the room full. they started talking to each other, then started yelling at each other. a couple guys in the room also had mics, so everything, including the chat, got funny really fast:
    hr4c.png
    *gamertags have been censored to protect the innocent*
    ybce.jpg
    l2gy.jpg
    1kub.jpg
  • CHA0SPHERECHA0SPHERE 9 string wizard Joined: Posts: 37
    edited January 2014
    You guys seem to have it pretty lucky, the Wii U version is plagued with people who have no fucking idea how to play. And even my suggestions toward how they should improve in certain scenarios get completely dismissed, due to their unwilling to learn.

This is a conversation I had with a guy last night following Deathstroke "cheating" claims:

Me: Please look up the definition of the term "Zoning" and how it's a legitimate practice used in PROFESSIONAL TOURNAMENTS! You want to play competitive games, then learn to COMPETE!

Retard 1:Depends to what degree if your using Deathstroke and just go to far end a stage and spam guns thats not right, you dash, you get shot, you jump you get shot,. ..just as an example.

Me: Crouch block the shots, and dash on his recovery. When you're close enough, you should be able to force him to make a mistake. Then punish...
    It's zoning 101, be patient and punish the recovery frames... Or learn how to play Batgirl! There's a way around everything in this game, if it wasn't so, it wouldn't be tournament viable.

Retard 1: I crouch block but deathstrokes meter burn assault rifle/grenade launcher takes care of that, not forgetting some people buy this as thier Dc fans not because thier fighting game pros, if it sounds like sour grapes then its because i feel i should rightly have more wins if people hadn't spammed even if im no fighting game pro PREACH!

Me: "OH, A DEECEE GAME! I CAN MASH BUTTONS AND EXPECT RESULTS! BUT DON'T YOU DARE BEET ME CUZ I DON'T LIKE BIG NASTIES WHO MAKE ME LEARN HOW TO PLAY FIGHTING GAMES"
    This is all I see when people start complaining, it's silly, unjust and harmful to people looking to buy the game. I don't know what else to say, I can't see what point you're trying to prove except..
    "Go easy on the casuals, or they'll ruin your community".

Retard 1: Not "go easy" just dont spam "zone" to a degree where the other player cant even move, and yes thier are such scenarios but for now we can just agree to disagree on this little debate, I will complain if I want to, not like i've not put the practice in, i dont mind losing just being screwed out a win, thanks for your input.

Me: Y'know, if you put the time you spent complaining into Deathstroke spam counter practice instead, you probably wouldn't feel the need to complain. But it's your decision, enjoy!
    (He removed me from his friends list after this)

Retard 2: Are you be able to beat the "casuals" without spam....sorry, "zoning"? I gave up playing online because it was no fun playing people with one tactic. That's the impact this has on "your community"

Me: I main Batman... But yeah, I'm sorry you couldn't learn how to get around Deathstroke, I take full responsibility for your inability...

So not only do we have to endure retards slandering players on the community page, the amount of rage-quits is fucking phenomenal. I have guys quit the second I dash in and land Batman's BnB juggle combo. If you hide your character selection, that will work too.

The Wii U Injustice community is pretty small, so when you play for 3 hours, unable to even FINISH a match because of these imbeciles, it's somewhat disheartening.

Is the Xbox version still populated? I'm thinking of migrating back.
    Post edited by CHA0SPHERE on
  • N-StradAT9N-StradAT9 Joined: Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hahaha, i also have hatemail from broncocoreElite. Called me a "spammer" for using those ELITE batgirl projectiles. Must be tiring to get that mad all the time
1234568»