Summer Jam VII back at the amazing Sheraton Suites 8/17/13-- 8/18/13

ericeric Joined: Posts: 4,310
edited August 2013 in Tournaments & Events
Big E Gaming is proud to announce Summer Jam VII at the amazing Sheraton Suites Hotel

DATE:
08/17/2013 – 08/18/2013

4101 B Island Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153
Located in the SouthWest Philadelphia area 3 Blocks from the Philadelphia International Airport.

Room Discount Link: There are no more rooms at the Sheraton Suites.

Here is the New discount link for the Sheraton Four Points:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1307084392&key=7CC23

Welcome
www.starwoodmeeting.com
Feel the Brotherly Love. Come and check out the newly-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport. You’ll love our convenient location just one mile from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). All Aboard. We’re also close to the Philadelphia Sports Complex and just eight miles from cen...

Summer Jam VII Sponsors:

Big E Gaming

Gaming Vision Network

Namco Bandai

Madcatz

Team Sp00ky

Team Ninja

Team BiFu

STREAM: (Main)

Will be streamed by none other than the infamous Team Sp00ky! The stream can be found here–Watch live video from teamsp00ky on www.twitch.tv

2nd Stream– Team Bifu

Extra streams: TBA

Eric “Big E” Smalls
(267) 231-8996
Eric2necphilly@yahoo.com

VP–Robert “FightClub” Hubbs
(610) 573-8305
hubbsdoctor@gmail.com

VP–Zack “Kattermari” Kattermann
(201) 650-1318
kattermari@gmail.com

REGISTRATION/FEES:-- Is now open.
Online Venue Pre-Registration: $30

http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/

At The Door Venue Registration: $40

Spectator Fee: $20

GAME RULES:
Unless otherwise stated all console tournaments will be played on Xbox 360( All Capcom Games) and PS3.
All singles tournaments will be standard format 2/3 match points for normal matches and 3/5 for finals matches. (UMVC3 and 3D fighters will be 3/5 match points)

Team tournaments are single match the entire tournament including all finals matches.

SCHEDULE:
Venue and entry fees will be collected between 8am and 5pm both days. Please allow 1 hour prior to tournament start time to register. Even if you preregistered online you will still need to check in at the registration desk for each tournament.

SO IF YOU KNOW YOUR ALWAYS LATE, THAN YOU NEED TO PRE-REG ONLINE ASAP.
—————————————————————–

SUMMER JAM 7 FINAL SCHEDULE

*Please allow for minor emergency schedule changes*

EVENT

SATURDAY -

Please note: Event Wristbands are waterproof and should be worn all weekend.

8AM to 12PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for AE2012, MK9, P4U and UMVC3 singles

8AM to 10AM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for AE2012 and UMVC3 3v3 teams and DOA5 TEAMS

11AM TO 1PM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for TTT2 and Injustice teams

1PM to 3PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for DOA5, Injustice, SFxT, GG:AC +R, BB: CSE, KOFXIII, and SCV

Games:

Casuals in the MAIN ROOM start at 10:00AM

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 teams

12PM: (3D ROOM) DOA5 teams

1PM : (MK ROOM) MK9 singles

2PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 1-4

2PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U pools

2PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice teams

3PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 1-4

4PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII pools

4PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice pools (to top 8)

5PM: (ANIME ROOM) BB:CSE singles

5PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 5-8 and DOA5 singles

6PM: (ANIME ROOM) GG: AC +R singles

6PM: (3D ROOM) SCV singles to top 4

4:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 5-8

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 9-12

8PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 top 8 to top 4

8PM: (MK ROOM) MK9 top 4

8PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U top 4

8:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 13-16

SUNDAY -

10AM to 11AM – Registration for SFxT (continued), KOFXIII teams, SFIII:3S, Skullgirls, VF5:FS and Super Turbo.

Games:

10AM: (MAIN ROOM) SCV top 4

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) KOFXIII top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) DOA5 top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 1 & 2

1PM: (MAIN ROOM) TTT2 top 4

1PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII teams

2PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 3 & 4

1PM: (ROOM TBD) SFIII:3S, Skullgirls and Super Turbo singles

2PM to 6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 semi-finals (to top 8)

4PM: (3D ROOM) VF5:FS singles

4PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT top 4

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 top 8

8PM: (MAIN ROOM) UMVC3 top 8

STREAM

TEAM SPOOKY

SATURDAY

11AM: AE2012 TEAMS

1PM: UMVC3 TEAMS

3PM: AE2012 SINGLES

6:30PM: UMVC3 SINGLES

8PM: EXHIBITIONS

SUNDAY

10AM: SCV top 4

11AM: KOFXIII top 4

12PM: DOA5 top 4

1PM: TTT2 top 4

2PM: Injustice top 8

4PM: SFxT top 4

5:30PM: Break

6PM: AE2012 top 8

8PM: UMVC3 top 8

TEAM BIFUTEKI

SATURDAY

12PM: DOA5 teams

2PM: TTT2 pools

5PM: DOA5 pools

6PM: SCV singles

8PM: TTT2 singles top 8 to top 4

SUNDAY

12PM: SFxT pools

2PM: AE2012 semi-finals

4PM: UMVC3 semi-finals

KOMBAT NETWORK

SATURDAY

1PM: MK9 singles

3PM: Injustice teams

5PM: Injustice pools

8PM: MK9 top 4

9PM: Injustice singles to top 8

SUNDAY

TBD: UMK3 & MK2

KICK PUNCH BLOCK

SATURDAY

4PM: KOFXIII pools

SUNDAY
1PM: KOFXIII teams

BIBIQUADIUM (Subject to change)

SATURDAY

2PM: P4U pools

5PM: BB:CSE singles

7PM (or after BB): GG: AC +R singles

9PM: P4U singles top 8
Post edited by eric on
www.bigegaming.com HOME OF NEC XIIII December 7th and 8th 2013, WINTER BRAWL VIII Feb, 2014 and GVN SUMMER JAM VII August 2013 and Bar Battle and Clash at the Copa The Fall Classic
·

Comments

• Kharisma KidKharisma Kid Joined: Posts: 124
    Lol, niggas got kicked out the Holiday Inn?
    ·
  • ericeric Joined: Posts: 4,310
    Lol lol nope wasn't like that, phillies are in town that weekend and the room rate would have been $169.99 plus $40 parking, couldnt let that happen to my players.
    www.bigegaming.com HOME OF NEC XIIII December 7th and 8th 2013, WINTER BRAWL VIII Feb, 2014 and GVN SUMMER JAM VII August 2013 and Bar Battle and Clash at the Copa The Fall Classic
    ·
    ·
  • dumba989dumba989 Dai-Enjou!!!! Joined: Posts: 899
    edited May 2013
    Who do I need to speak to for KOF teams to happen because I'd like to make sure it's actually ran & done if there's time in the schedule (I see it there on the schedule but many KOF players would like it ran as 2v2 Waseda Style format as opposed to the 3v3).
    Post edited by dumba989 on
    "See, the problem is that you guys play Street Fighter solely for tournaments and competition with other players, but that is only one small aspect of fighting games."
    ~Playcircus
    "I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
    -Anony on Sankaku
    ·
  • Cassidy_CageCassidy_Cage Joined: Posts: 1
    ON MY BDAY TOO!!!! nope im toooo hyyyyyyype dont judge me lol ima be there forrrr shoooo(40 year old virgin voice)
    ·
    dumba989 wrote: »
    Who do I need to speak to for KOF teams to happen because I'd like to make sure it's actually ran & done if there's time in the schedule (I see it there on the schedule but many KOF players would like it ran as 2v2 Waseda Style format as opposed to the 3v3).
    ill talk to my crew about that.

·
  • nsreedernsreeder I run tournaments in Camp Hill, PA. Check us out on Facebook: Rushdown Gaming or send me a message. Joined: Posts: 154
    Awesome sfxt is on a Sunday. Perfect and it's on 360 sweet! I'll be there.
    XBL: LordFlopyRoostr

SFXT: Hugo x Zangief main team. Also Ogre and Ryu
    ·
  • HuBBsDoctorHuBBsDoctor GVN Fo Sizzle! Joined: Posts: 916
    2 months to go and already 130 rooms gone. Get them before their gone!
    Mastermind of Gaming Vision Network
    The home of the GVN Winter Brawl and Summer Jam.
    ·
  • KahmosKahmos Joined: Posts: 709
    I will be there! Bringing two carpools of people, and we reserved two rooms as well.
    How i Sk8board
    ·
    Cool thanks player.
    ·
  • SlipHole79SlipHole79 Joined: Posts: 166
    2 months to go and already 130 rooms gone. Get them before their gone!
    How much are the rooms?

Leader and founder of With Honor Crew!!!

Psn tag SlipHole79

XBL tag SlipHole79
    ·
    Do u guys get a big turn out 4 the 3v3 umvc3? Do u think a 2v2 would get more people to enter that 1? Just seems like teams of 3 would be harder to make rather then just teams of 2. Just saying.

Psn tag SlipHole79

XBL tag SlipHole79
    ·
    Sorry I will update first post ASAP.

Are Team tournaments are the Best in the world. We get no less than 32 teams for umvc3
    ·
    There are no more rooms at the Sheraton Suites.

Here is the New discount link for the Sheraton Four Points:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1307084392&key=7CC23

Welcome
    www.starwoodmeeting.com
    Feel the Brotherly Love. Come and check out the newly-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport. You’ll love our convenient location just one mile from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). All Aboard. We’re also close to the Philadelphia Sports Complex and just eight miles from cen...
    ·
  • nsreedernsreeder I run tournaments in Camp Hill, PA. Check us out on Facebook: Rushdown Gaming or send me a message. Joined: Posts: 154
    Just noticed a spectator fee, so if I register for a tournament and bring my wife and son it'd be $20 a piece for each of those two? Just want to make sure.

·
    Yes $20 sir. How old is your son?
    ·
    Guys the finally schedule will be up in 2days.

Room at the Sheraton Four Points are almost gone, PLEASE hurry up and reserve your rooms.
    ·
  • PLAYING TO W1NPLAYING TO W1N Joined: Posts: 519
    Booked.
    Be Well,
    Matt/PLAYING TO W1N
    ·
  • TenshiMaticTenshiMatic Joined: Posts: 5
    Would go but ASW games are all on ps3 and my stick isnt modded yet
    ·
    eric wrote: »

Hes only 5. I've never been to a tournament before. Is this a good idea to bring him? He loves watching me play. I'd like an honest opinion, I'm coming regardless. Been talking bout this since I first saw it. I dont know how crazy it could be, but still.

·
  • dumba989dumba989 Dai-Enjou!!!! Joined: Posts: 899
    Would go but ASW games are all on ps3 and my stick isnt modded yet

I'm sure that they'll have modders there as there always are at majors so if you bring the $ then it should be no problem.
    "See, the problem is that you guys play Street Fighter solely for tournaments and competition with other players, but that is only one small aspect of fighting games."
    ~Playcircus
    "I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
    -Anony on Sankaku
    ·
    edited July 2013
    nsreeder wrote: »
    eric wrote: »
    No charge for your son.
    Hes only 5. I've never been to a tournament before. Is this a good idea to bring him? He loves watching me play. I'd like an honest opinion, I'm coming regardless. Been talking bout this since I first saw it. I dont know how crazy it could be, but still.
    no charge for your son. Yes bring him.

Post edited by eric on
    ·
  • MarsflashMarsflash BGG BITCHES!! Joined: Posts: 401
    nice. looking forward to st, should be good comp there :)
    ·
  • SaitsuSaitsu Little Red! J-Activate! Joined: Posts: 23,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see if I can actually make it for once.
    GT: TrinityRagnarok: Dead End
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 UMvC3: Thor/Doom/Ammy
    SFxT: Cammy/Paul, Lars/Nina, Rolento/Lili
    Injustice: Nightwing
    ·
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭
    High roller cvs2, $50 entry.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    ·
  • WalmartVictorWalmartVictor SFXTK monster GT: Mr. Oww Joined: Posts: 100
    Ill b there only for sfxt tho can I jus show up Sunday n pay b4 sfxt starts or I have to pre-register?
    ·
    edited July 2013
    Thats cool man thanks! Hes gonna love it.

I believe it's 40 at the door. I'm the same. I'm only coming Sunday for sfxt. Im gonna pre register soon tho.
    Post edited by nsreeder on

·
  • 0sh0sh Sumgai Joined: Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Is Skullgirls going to be played here? It's listed in the schedule in this thread's OP , but both the tournament's main page and the pre-reg form both don't mention it at all.

Not trying to pressure anyone into holding a tournament they weren't planning to or anything, I just don't want to promote an event that isn't going to happen.
    Post edited by 0sh on
    SFIV: Sakura (Poison?) | Skullgirls: Fortune/Bella | LB2: Yuki
    ·
  • PLAYING TO W1NPLAYING TO W1N Joined: Posts: 519
    edited July 2013
    @eric (Big E) Look forward to the upcoming events man! Martian Manhunter will be released July 30th for Injustice. Will he be aloud for tournament play?
    Post edited by PLAYING TO W1N on
    Be Well,
    Matt/PLAYING TO W1N
    ·
  • DarkChild6DarkChild6 VA Champ Joined: Posts: 96
    So just to confirm Umvc3 and are going to be on 360 at summerjam now?
    ·
    So wait a minute if i pre register online for sfxt which is only on sunday do I just need to check in one hour prior to event? The registration you have on Saturday for sfxt is only for signing up without pre registering? I just want to make sure before driving 2 hrs to miss it. Thats how I read it that if I pre register i only need to check in an hr before the tournament starts and don't have to worry about the Saturday registration.

·
    Im going to this event along with my nephew. On the pre register page, do i need to fill out 2 completely different register pages separately or can i sign us both up somehow on a different page? Also i see u wrote if u pre register u wont be in the same pools as your friends cause it will be pre made i guess and wont be last minute. I would really appreciate this only because we've played eachother literally hundreds of times. And looking for a third partner if anyone going there for umvc3 singles feels like competing in umvc3 teams.

Psn tag SlipHole79

XBL tag SlipHole79
    ·
  • ShoryukimShoryukim Joined: Posts: 18
    will there be codes for madcatz sticks during this tournament?
    ·
  • Gamers4ChristGamers4Christ Joined: Posts: 10
    We will be there with a few fighers. Also maybe a booth.

Thanks,
    Bradley Young
    G4C
    ·
  • kookymanus2099kookymanus2099 The original Kookymanus Joined: Posts: 73
    @Eric money may be an issue for as far as pre-registering online n I won't get paid again til the 16 of August. Would I still be able to register at the door on Saturday Aug 17 or is that too late? Plus what's the deadline for pre-registering online?
    ·
  • PHATAL PHDPHATAL PHD UMvC3 Trainee Joined: Posts: 799
    so do spectators have to pay the door registration too? or would I just pay the 20 bucks and get to watch as much as I want?
    Dudes is salty, I'm fond of the sodium...Anticipating shots like Obama at the podium ~ Buddens
    ·
    I will reply to everyone weds.
    ·
    One Frame Link will be providing $8000 in bonus money and YOU get to decide where we put $3000 of it! $3000 to SF4, $2000 to Marvel, and $3000 in a fan vote! Check out their announcement using this link! Be sure to follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/oneframelink) and Twitter (@oneframelink)! Polls open next week!
    http://blog.oneframelink.com/the-fall-classic-2013-youve-got-the-power
    ·
  • Meteo2Meteo2 20% more ex-loldives Joined: Posts: 690
  • major pwnedmajor pwned Joined: Posts: 57
    Hi is skullgirls going to be played on the pc beta or will there be a setup with it. I am a Squigly and need to know. If there is no setup with the character could I bring my laptop and use it as a setup?
    Thanks in advance and can't wait
    ·
    Sat Augs 10th is the last day to get your group discounted Rate at the Sheraton Four points.

SG will have a set up.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=1307084392&key=7CC23&h=7AQHacdio&s=1
    ·
    Summer Jam 7 online pre-ends tonight at 11:59pm est.

You will have to pay at the door after tonight.

PLEASE UP US AT AND PAY ONLINE.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://bigegaming.com/pre-registration/&h=lAQFkSgmf&s=1

Pre-Registration | Big E Gaming
    bigegaming.com

bigegaming.com

bigegaming.com
    ·
  • CCiNOCCiNO York Street Omega Joined: Posts: 375
    Will pools be announced?
    ·
  • scarecrowscarecrow SPQR Joined: Posts: 10
    if i pre-registered online for ae singles will i be ok getting there around 1ish to check in at the desk? or do i only have until 12?
    ·
    SUMMER JAM 7 FINAL SCHEDULE

*Please allow for minor emergency schedule changes*

EVENT

SATURDAY -

Please note: Event Wristbands are waterproof and should be worn all weekend.

8AM to 12PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for AE2012, MK9, P4U and UMVC3 singles

8AM to 10AM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for AE2012 and UMVC3 3v3 teams and DOA5 TEAMS

11AM TO 1PM: (FRONT DESK) Registration for TTT2 and Injustice teams

1PM to 3PM: (FRONT DESK) Onsite registration for DOA5, Injustice, SFxT, GG:AC +R, BB: CSE, KOFXIII, and SCV

Games:

Casuals in the MAIN ROOM start at 10:00AM

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 teams

12PM: (3D ROOM) DOA5 teams

1PM : (MK ROOM) MK9 singles

2PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 1-4

2PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U pools

2PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice teams

3PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 1-4

4PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII pools

4PM: (MK ROOM) Injustice pools (to top 8)

5PM: (ANIME ROOM) BB:CSE singles

5PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 pools 5-8 and DOA5 singles

6PM: (ANIME ROOM) GG: AC +R singles

6PM: (3D ROOM) SCV singles to top 4

4:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 5-8

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 9-12

8PM: (3D ROOM) TTT2 top 8 to top 4

8PM: (MK ROOM) MK9 top 4

8PM: (ANIME ROOM) P4U top 4

8:30PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 pools 13-16

SUNDAY -

10AM to 11AM – Registration for SFxT (continued), KOFXIII teams, SFIII:3S, Skullgirls, VF5:FS and Super Turbo.

Games:

10AM: (MAIN ROOM) SCV top 4

11AM: (MAIN ROOM) KOFXIII top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) DOA5 top 4

12PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 1 & 2

1PM: (MAIN ROOM) TTT2 top 4

1PM: (ANIME ROOM) KOFXIII teams

2PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT pools 3 & 4

1PM: (ROOM TBD) SFIII:3S, Skullgirls and Super Turbo singles

2PM to 6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 and UMVC3 semi-finals (to top 8)

4PM: (3D ROOM) VF5:FS singles

4PM: (MAIN ROOM) SFxT top 4

6PM: (MAIN ROOM) AE2012 top 8

8PM: (MAIN ROOM) UMVC3 top 8

STREAM

TEAM SPOOKY

SATURDAY

11AM: AE2012 TEAMS

1PM: UMVC3 TEAMS

3PM: AE2012 SINGLES

6:30PM: UMVC3 SINGLES

8PM: EXHIBITIONS

SUNDAY

10AM: SCV top 4

11AM: KOFXIII top 4

12PM: DOA5 top 4

1PM: TTT2 top 4

2PM: Injustice top 8

4PM: SFxT top 4

5:30PM: Break

6PM: AE2012 top 8

8PM: UMVC3 top 8

TEAM BIFUTEKI

SATURDAY

12PM: DOA5 teams

2PM: TTT2 pools

5PM: DOA5 pools

6PM: SCV singles

8PM: TTT2 singles top 8 to top 4

SUNDAY

12PM: SFxT pools

2PM: AE2012 semi-finals

4PM: UMVC3 semi-finals

KOMBAT NETWORK

SATURDAY

1PM: MK9 singles

3PM: Injustice teams

5PM: Injustice pools

8PM: MK9 top 4

9PM: Injustice singles to top 8

SUNDAY

TBD: UMK3 & MK2

KICK PUNCH BLOCK

SATURDAY

4PM: KOFXIII pools

SUNDAY
    1PM: KOFXIII teams

BIBIQUADIUM (Subject to change)

SATURDAY

2PM: P4U pools

5PM: BB:CSE singles

7PM (or after BB): GG: AC +R singles

9PM: P4U singles top 8
    ·
  • major pwnedmajor pwned Joined: Posts: 57
    just thought I'd say this pools are up here's the link :)

link- http://bigegaming.com/summer-jam-7-late-registration-game-schedule-and-pools/
    ·
  • nickdeklinenickdekline Trajan Joined: Posts: 307
    Anyone running ae casuals
    ·