roll call west texas players interest for tournaments

24

Comments

  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    xKurosaki wrote: »
    Does any body play here? Just moved down here a few days ago. Trying to find so competition
    if you live in lubbock we are prolly gonna play today so if you want to come over just reply
  • xKurosakixKurosaki Joined: Posts: 9
    Nah man I live in abilene. I'm not even sure where Lubbock is.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    aww fuck i dont know anyone in abilene might have to ask around tho someone will know
  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    Yeah there are players we just don't unite like we should lol.. starwin wuts good brotha
    Death approaches!!
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    i miss playing online with starwin i was starting to learn shit. i will get gold back soon so we can play injustice and sfxt
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    Welp. None of this bitching is related to the thread topic. I previously stated that if a gathering was to happen, I'd show up and support. But for all the lulz and because no one really posts on srk anymore anyway, here's what I have to say to Braynestorm's wonderfully colored and insightful post.

    Before I slam your posts into the ground, I would like to point out that I never once degraded Braynestorm. I only talked about the game and never once took a shot at Braynestorm's personal skill or livelihood. His remarks towards me were uncalled for and out of line. Thanks.
    Ain't nobody mad chairman I'm just sayin quit actin like a bitch just cuz u suck at the game.. bottom line.. u think it sucks and is dead.. your ignorant to the facts of sfxt.. people like you are the reason the game suffers.. the game is far more technical than ae not to mention sfxt doesn't have any of that unlockable bullshit.. you actually have to excell in the art of blocking and patience in order to succeed.. keep your unblockabkes bro..the only reason to hate on sfxt is because you're a conformist and because as I,said before I'm 100% sure u suck at the game.. and.btw my mind just changed about supporting the other games that will be there rumple.. I will now only support sfxt if this event is going to attract closed minded faggits like chairman..
    By choosing not to support a single game that will be there, you choose not to grow as a community.. the sooner you accept the fact that if you're serious about competition, you need to be involved an the community, the better off you will be.. my goal through this whole thing is to start putting west Texas on the map.. how are we to produce any competitors with that kind of attitude? Sfxt is still at every tourney you go to, so tell me again that there is no benefit in picking up sfxt.. I guess a pot bonus doesn't benefit your pocketbook neither.. I mean who need extra cash these days right? Smfh

    Wow lol good god you're something else. Here's everything wrong with what you just said. Though I doubt you'll take the time to read it.

    How technical a game is isn't an argument to how good it is. VF is a very technical game. Was it at evo? nope. That argument is dumb.

    About unblockables in AE. You're proving your own ignorance. There's only one unblockable that I know of in AE and it's with Vega's ultra. These "unblockables" that you don't know anything about (evidence in your post) can all be just-defended. You say "excell in the art of blocking" ... How about 1-frame just-defends? There's some technicality for you.

    I gave SFxT an honest shot. I played it for over a month and found it lacking. The gems are a terrible idea (them being standardized is a testament to this), the online play is awful (In majority of cases I would hit my opponent shown with a hit-indicator, only for the game to glitch back to me not hitting them with a block-indicator), and boost chains make that game unbearable. Not to mention some of them are still safe. Oh yeah, You can jab out of most blocked jump-ins. Why am I negative after a blocked jump-in? Good game on that one.

    also, YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF. In the former post, you stated, "and.btw my mind just changed about supporting the other games that will be there rumple.. I will now only support sfxt". Then you stated this, "By choosing not to support a single game that will be there, you choose not to grow as a community." Lol, so whats up man?

    And about money. None of this is about money. If it was, I damn sure wouldn't be here. There's no money in this market son, and the $34.00 you won didn't even come close to covering your expenses of competing.

    All wrapped up nice and neat, I don't know what your problem is. I just stated my opinion of the game, and you decided to attack me personally. I'm glad to find out how toxic of a person you really are before I had to find out in person. You have some personal problems that you need to deal with before you bring your skill to tournaments.

    If anyone is up for doing a first-week or early tournament for one of the new games coming out, hit me up. Even if it's braynestorm. I can forgive how ignorant and explosive you are.


    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    ummmm so starwin hows it going been playing flash recently i will have my account back on friday so we can play and stuff
  • steeltoedloaferssteeltoedloafers Joined: Posts: 22
    I'm in el paso but I would for sure find a way to get out there if there was a monthly. I might even consider learning..... marvel. Gulp.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    I'm in el paso but I would for sure find a way to get out there if there was a monthly. I might even consider learning..... marvel. Gulp.
    plz dont learn marvel your mind is still intact dont do it blood bath. well thx for showing interest when more people do the same this will happen a lot faster you have no idea how much this helps.

  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    rumple quit actin like a bitch just cuz u suck at tha game... bottom line... u think it suks. ur ignorant to the facts of marvel.. people like you are the reason the game suffers..
    Meh.
  • RageinnRageinn I'll savor this! Joined: Posts: 237
    ........
    Cuando es KOF?
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    Chairman wrote: »
    rumple quit actin like a bitch just cuz u suck at tha game... bottom line... u think it suks. ur ignorant to the facts of marvel.. people like you are the reason the game suffers..
    lol chairman im dying right now but plz stop tho man i dont want a dead scene even more dead then it already is west texas scene needs to stand strong with each other ass naked hand and hand

  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    Rageinn wrote: »
    ........
    let me get one my mexican niggas to translate this

  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    whens kof huh. already this might come off really bad but fuck it. so if you are interested kof this is what they told me to say " nosotros no tengas planas para hacer KOF pero si jugares vena nosotros podemos"

  • steeltoedloaferssteeltoedloafers Joined: Posts: 22
    i'm interested in anything at this point if there is a scene for it.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    i'm interested in anything at this point if there is a scene for it.

    god i wish i was a drug dealer. i will make sure this happens slowly but surely
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    edited September 2013
    lol chairman im dying right now but plz stop tho man i dont want a dead scene even more dead then it already is west texas scene needs to stand strong with each other ass naked hand and hand

    Okay okay I just had to point out how ridiculous that was.

    Meh.
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    I'll be in Lubbock Saturday afternoon all the way till sunday evening. Let me know if theres any games going on.
    Meh.
  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    Chairman eat a dick that's all I have to add to this.. I'm not bout to waste my time and write an essay like u just did so simply, eat a dick..
    Death approaches!!
  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    Lmao.. just read that long ass essay and I had to reply.. the only thing that was valid that u said about sfxt was the complaining about the online..but uhmm.. IT'S ONLINE IDIOT!!!! The online makes charge characters quite impossible to play in ae if there is any small spike in lag so don't tell me nothin bout online.. comparing online to offline is the dumbest thing u could do tho really. Here we are talking about local play yet you truly believe in your heart that you are making a case against sfxt by bringing up the netplay.. that's funny.. (blown up) now... negative on block off of a jump in ?? lmfao!!! U have any idea how stupid u sou.nd to somebody that knows the system of sfxt inside and out? Little scrub boy here wants to be rewarded for having a jump in blocked.. that is hilarious.. now obviously your fundamentals suck so I understand why you would dislike sfxt.. understand this.. it is quite possible to connect a block string from a jump in.. ur more of a scrub than I thought since obviously you have never heard of safe jumps and knockdown setups.. man pack it up bro..
    u obviously know nothing about sfxt... Please complain about something else in the game..
    Death approaches!!
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    A bunch of lowly ignorant remarks.

    Didn't I dust you under the rug already?

    First off you just contradicted yourself again, saying you won't reply and then replying. Good job. At that, your reply is full of holes and slander. I didn't say half the stuff that you say I said. But, that is the low-life way of going about things.

    I didn't compare online to offline. I simply stated that the online play ruined the progress and popularity about that game. Which is what this whooole argument was about, but u seem to let your lack of intelligence and emotions get in the way. I like how you make fun of someone who wrote an essay, esp when it wasn't an essay. You went to college, we can all tell.

    Jumping-in in a game like SfxT is a risk, esp because of the combo system. Everywhere here would agree that you should anti-air most jump-ins. Sometimes in this game when you block a high medium-attack jump-in you can jab yourself out for free. You should have anti-air'd, didn't and are still ok because you can jab out. Shouldn't be the way it works.

    I like how you say (blown up) when you didn't have a solid argument. Most of the things you brought up like safe jumps and knock-down setups have nothing to do with this argument.

    Your move.








    Meh.
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    I would like to point out this argument is about why SfxT is dead or not dead. Let us watch in awe as braynestorm attacks me personally again.
    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    ummm i was just like to say once again sorry for not seeing the reply last week for you being in lubbock
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    whens marvel ???
  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    Yes and of my argument is only valid if you say so right? Lmao.. you are still complaining about having a jump in blocked and then punished, so as much time as you just spent saying the same thing about jump ins, the fact remains that you feel you should be rewarded for an unsuccessful jump in attempt.. typical case of "I want every street fighter title to feel exactly the same" I suppose, and yeah bro I would most definitely avert attention to the fact that I'm contradicting myself since the subject of sfxt is completely foreign to you.. you might make a snazzy politician tho.. go ahead give me your next invalid argument oh great argument validator..
    Death approaches!!
  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    Lol honestly kid, if jump ins are your main concern then yeah I can see why you would hate sfxt.. if your fundamentals suck, then there's no way you can succeed in sfxt..
    Death approaches!!
  • SolidterrySolidterry Chotto, yari sugita kamo! Joined: Posts: 123
    Is there a scene for Blazblue,TTT2,and Injustice in lubbock?
    Chotto, yari sugita kamo!
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    not really a scene but i play injustice and are veteran player here is good at ttt2 other anime games like fate/gg/melty people are godlike at them
  • gamecentergamecenter Joined: Posts: 52
    GAME CENTER will be hosting a Mortal Kombat 9 tournament November the 2nd.
    There will be a $10 buy in
    You must bring your own controller,fightstick or fight pad ect...
    No turbo setting they must be disabled
    prizes TBD
    location TBD (3434 34th suite B)
    Any question call (806)-317-1361
    Email gamecenter2013@yahoo.com
    https://www.facebook.com/thegamecenter2013

    Standard mlg rules apply
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    gamecenter wrote: »
    GAME CENTER will be hosting a Mortal Kombat 9 tournament November the 2nd.
    There will be a $10 buy in
    You must bring your own controller,fightstick or fight pad ect...
    No turbo setting they must be disabled
    prizes TBD
    location TBD (3434 34th suite B)
    Any question call (806)-317-1361
    Email gamecenter2013@yahoo.com
    https://www.facebook.com/thegamecenter2013

    Standard mlg rules apply
    i dont play mk9 but im down to go if you have injustice causals im down to bring a set up just for injustice as well. sorry for being a lil out of line asking for that but i kinda been wanting to play vs people for a long time

  • TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    I see mortal kombat tournament and think "Wtf"?.. anyway.. yo rumple are there any days yall get together for games cuz I really want to see what is around here in the way of sfxt still..
    Death approaches!!
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    ya i will see whats up we get with each other on the weekends
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    yo bryane storm sorry bout responding late was straightening some shit out but you can come to lubbock when ever i got a extra room at my house now. we can use it to meet up now so finding a place aint a issue also are veteran fighting game player darkman is no longer with us :( he is a family man now.
  • StreakSRMStreakSRM C&DB King Joined: Posts: 392
    Are there any kind of weekly's or anything happening? Just moved to Midland, but would also drive to Lubbock for that kind of thing.
    SlimX: 3s has such a perfect beautiful combo engine, System Direction combos are like seeing a delicate Hollywood starlet doing bukkake.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    naw no tournaments in west texas area but trying to start something but ya money and shit is hella expensive to run tournaments and if you want to contact the midland boys they have xbox live sawdawg08 msg them if you are looking to play
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    Just got top 12 at AB2014 in AE. Not that anyone cares. Not that anyone plays AE in this obscure fighting game area.
    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    Chairman wrote: »
    Just got top 12 at AB2014 in AE. Not that anyone cares. Not that anyone plays AE in this obscure fighting game area.
    not true i notice every time you and starwin or braynestorm get top anything if it makes you feel better i will cut my penis every time you guys get top

  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    not true i notice every time you and starwin or braynestorm get top anything if it makes you feel better i will cut my penis every time you guys get top

    [/quote]

    But you don't organize anything or invite us for some matches. Plus everytime we go to lubbock you're never around.

    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    Chairman wrote: »
    not true i notice every time you and starwin or braynestorm get top anything if it makes you feel better i will cut my penis every time you guys get top

    But you don't organize anything or invite us for some matches. Plus everytime we go to lubbock you're never around.

    [/quote]
    sorry man the dont want to drop money on all the games and dlc shit is so much hopefully one of these days i have extra money to spend. darkmanx is a family man now as well and you dont want to waste your time playing me in sf4 so i dont even want to invite you cus its not worth it and ya not being around well i start checking the forums everyday give me a call or text at 8062521847 2mrrw i will ask the owner of hatters if we can get a decent size session to play over there he hasnt mind us playing there as of late what day is good for you guys i will see if we can get saturday cool beans???
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    yo we good to play on saturday if you guys want to have a session just let me know i be there anyway on saturday playing yugioh with a setup ready to go
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    Thanksgiving X_X
    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    edited November 2013
    8=====D--- (Thanks(@)giving)
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    im getting xbox live back on the 11th i think im ready now to not get completely raped in ae hopefully it wasnt all for nothing :'''(
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    If you go in hoping to not get raped...

    You gon' get raped.
    Meh.
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    A small AE tournament may be happening soon at The Game Center in Lubbock. They got the details from me and jam about how many people would be there, and said they will work up something soon and let us know. Everyone get your shit together so you can be able to go, if you want to go.
    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    edited December 2013
    Chairman wrote: »
    A small AE tournament may be happening soon at The Game Center in Lubbock. They got the details from me and jam about how many people would be there, and said they will work up something soon and let us know. Everyone get your shit together so you can be able to go, if you want to go.

    aight mang will do let me know if you guys need anything
    Post edited by rumple4skin srk on
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    edited December 2013
    i can get 4 people to guarantee show up and if you need extra setups let me know games as well just tell me which ones. if you guys could find out if the game center has good internet??
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    you. live. there.

    YOU find out if the place has good internet lol
    Meh.
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    Chairman wrote: »
    you. live. there.

    YOU find out if the place has good internet lol
    nigga i dont go outside my house unless i have to i am wanted for 5 man rapes and playing the dickout game in public. i might be in midland pretty soon for a tournament gonna see if its cool with the owner if i can bring some setups yall niggers down to play ???

  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    wtf nigger is censored FUCK SRK racist ass niggas mang
Sign In or Register to comment.