roll call west texas players interest for tournaments

Comments

• TxBrayneStormTxBrayneStorm Joined: Posts: 35
    I see mortal kombat tournament and think "Wtf"?.. anyway.. yo rumple are there any days yall get together for games cuz I really want to see what is around here in the way of sfxt still..
    Death approaches!!
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    ya i will see whats up we get with each other on the weekends
    yo bryane storm sorry bout responding late was straightening some shit out but you can come to lubbock when ever i got a extra room at my house now. we can use it to meet up now so finding a place aint a issue also are veteran fighting game player darkman is no longer with us :( he is a family man now.
  • StreakSRMStreakSRM C&DB King Joined: Posts: 392
    Are there any kind of weekly's or anything happening? Just moved to Midland, but would also drive to Lubbock for that kind of thing.
    SlimX: 3s has such a perfect beautiful combo engine, System Direction combos are like seeing a delicate Hollywood starlet doing bukkake.
    naw no tournaments in west texas area but trying to start something but ya money and shit is hella expensive to run tournaments and if you want to contact the midland boys they have xbox live sawdawg08 msg them if you are looking to play
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    Just got top 12 at AB2014 in AE. Not that anyone cares. Not that anyone plays AE in this obscure fighting game area.
    Meh.
    Chairman wrote: »
    Just got top 12 at AB2014 in AE. Not that anyone cares. Not that anyone plays AE in this obscure fighting game area.
    not true i notice every time you and starwin or braynestorm get top anything if it makes you feel better i will cut my penis every time you guys get top

not true i notice every time you and starwin or braynestorm get top anything if it makes you feel better i will cut my penis every time you guys get top

[/quote]

But you don't organize anything or invite us for some matches. Plus everytime we go to lubbock you're never around.

Meh.

But you don't organize anything or invite us for some matches. Plus everytime we go to lubbock you're never around.

[/quote]
    sorry man the dont want to drop money on all the games and dlc shit is so much hopefully one of these days i have extra money to spend. darkmanx is a family man now as well and you dont want to waste your time playing me in sf4 so i dont even want to invite you cus its not worth it and ya not being around well i start checking the forums everyday give me a call or text at 8062521847 2mrrw i will ask the owner of hatters if we can get a decent size session to play over there he hasnt mind us playing there as of late what day is good for you guys i will see if we can get saturday cool beans???
    yo we good to play on saturday if you guys want to have a session just let me know i be there anyway on saturday playing yugioh with a setup ready to go
    Thanksgiving X_X
    Meh.
    edited November 2013
    8=====D--- (Thanks(@)giving)
    im getting xbox live back on the 11th i think im ready now to not get completely raped in ae hopefully it wasnt all for nothing :'''(
    If you go in hoping to not get raped...

You gon' get raped.
    Meh.
    A small AE tournament may be happening soon at The Game Center in Lubbock. They got the details from me and jam about how many people would be there, and said they will work up something soon and let us know. Everyone get your shit together so you can be able to go, if you want to go.
    Meh.
    edited December 2013
    A small AE tournament may be happening soon at The Game Center in Lubbock. They got the details from me and jam about how many people would be there, and said they will work up something soon and let us know. Everyone get your shit together so you can be able to go, if you want to go.

aight mang will do let me know if you guys need anything
    Post edited by rumple4skin srk on
    edited December 2013
    i can get 4 people to guarantee show up and if you need extra setups let me know games as well just tell me which ones. if you guys could find out if the game center has good internet??
    you. live. there.

YOU find out if the place has good internet lol
    Meh.
    you. live. there.

YOU find out if the place has good internet lol
    nigga i dont go outside my house unless i have to i am wanted for 5 man rapes and playing the dickout game in public. i might be in midland pretty soon for a tournament gonna see if its cool with the owner if i can bring some setups yall I love My Little Pony so much it hurts down to play ???

wtf I love My Little Pony so much it hurts is censored FUCK SRK racist ass niggas mang
    I'm down. When and where?
    Meh.
    its on the 15th at a place called west texas card games in oddessa. 2mrrw i will call to see if its ok to bring setups which im sure they will since im bringing alot of players to there tournament
    Prob a smash tournament?
    Meh.
    naw its for yugioh
    ill stop by and see whats going on. What time are you getting there? If you are bringing the setups are you bringing ae?
    Meh.
    ya i have ae marvel and sfxt not sure what time im getting there at the moment
    Your best at each game versus our best in each game? ft5?
    Meh.
    Your best at each game versus our best in each game? ft5?

only fighting game players going are me darkmanx brother and im pretty sure he is going to focus on winning the tournament for yugioh he wants ps4 really bad lol i kinda want to focus on the tournament to for a xbox one but i rather play fighting games
    but im sure we cant do something along those lines one of these days i money match anyone in marvel tho 2 or 3 also xvsf but i doubt any of you guys play marvel
    We have one that plays marvel. Pretty sure he won't money match though. Too bad, I'd love some AE money matches.
    Meh.
    lol just put someone on blast like that hopefully in the future i can money match for ae trying to put in work right now want to be decent by the time ultra comes out
    edited December 2013
    Not that he won't smash you or anything. Just pretty sure he's not the money match type.

Keep working at it. If you beat me in a money match you can call me Chairman Susan for a week =D yipes is too funny.
    Meh.
    i hope he is at a high lv for marvel ohh how i waited to play a actual person my dick is so hard right now im going to cry if he is not there
    if he is good im taking him home with me to live as my marvel maid i will fucking do it to been so long since i played a human oh fuck chairman u getting me steamy mang
    .... Aaaannnd you're a rapist. I'm labeling you a rapist. Those posts are creepy.

Meh.
    funny story i fuck niggas in the ass all the time 20 niggas dick from the back of the butt
  • orojoroj Joined: Posts: 2
    Hey guys, I live in Fort Stockton and am always looking for competition. I currently play AE, Mahvel, and Killer Instinct.
    yo chairman we cant bring any setups to the tournament i will be in oddessa still 2mrrw tho not sure if you want to host anything tho
  • gamecentergamecenter Joined: Posts: 52
    There is a $5 entry fee please come into the store and

1st place gets cash prize and a ps3 arcade fightstick

2nd place gets a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for ps3

phone3 806-317-1361
    oroj wrote: »
    Hey guys, I live in Fort Stockton and am always looking for competition. I currently play AE, Mahvel, and Killer Instinct.

Well here's your chance. Game Center in Lubbock posted that we will be having an AE tournament (I think its AE). Come and show what you got! They didn't post when though.
    gamecenter wrote: »
    There is a $5 entry fee please come into the store and

1st place gets cash prize and a ps3 arcade fightstick

2nd place gets a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for ps3

phone3 806-317-1361

When? Time and date.

yo chairman we cant bring any setups to the tournament i will be in oddessa still 2mrrw tho not sure if you want to host anything tho

I'll Stop by the card shop tomorrow. What time are you getting there?

Meh.