Comments

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,664 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yoooo dat ending. cooooldddd assss iceeee
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    May's going nuclear when she breaks free. Holy shit.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,574
    Of course the original Koenig was a woman...
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So now Artemis is a super badass plus/fun-sized secret agent who can down trained agents nearly 3-times her size? OK...

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,259 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh stfu. May is like 100lbs and fucking up professional MMA fighters like Tait Fletcher. :rofl:
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Oh stfu. May is like 100lbs and fucking up professional MMA fighters like Tait Fletcher. :rofl:
    May actually looks like she's in shape, which translates to better, more believable choreography. There's levels to suspension of disbelief. :coffee:
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    edited February 2
    May actually looks like she's in shape, which translates to better, more believable choreography. There's levels to suspension of disbelief. :coffee:

Keyword, look. And being in shape dont mean shit when you're fighting someone who can bounce your head like a basketball.

There's women all over Instagram who look like that agent did last night and warm up with your max. Hell, Nia Jax does 300lb deadlifts for reps. :rofl:
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,623
    physically looked? hell no. ronda got arms bigger than alot of dudes.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,623
    maxx wrote: »

I think she got bigger arms, it ain't muscle though

no it def is muscle. have you seen her early ufc days...bitch chucks chicks. it may not be cut arms...but shes def got muscle. nigga you dont get to the olympics being a weak chick.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:

no it def is muscle. have you seen her early ufc days...bitch chucks chicks. it may not be cut arms...but shes def got muscle. nigga you dont get to the olympics being a weak chick.

I was referring to the S.H.I.E.L.D agent mate
    edited February 5

Keyword, look. And being in shape dont mean shit when you're fighting someone who can bounce your head like a basketball.

There's women all over Instagram who look like that agent did last night and warm up with your max. Hell, Nia Jax does 300lb deadlifts for reps. :rofl:

Nia Jax actually looks like she works out and is 6 feet tall, I don't think anyone would question her abilities, especially if she was well-established. The show is a visual medium, so how things are choreographed and scaled adds or subtracts from the suspension of disbelief.

The Marvel film and comic universe is created a long running precedent of badass women who can do work. The audience can ignore professional weight classes and real world physics because they understand the fantasy elements and comic background, but only to a certain point.

So yeah, as much as I like the actress, an overweight borderline midget LT Koenig downing trained grown men didn't look believable to me, just comical. Just my opinion.

So yeah, as much as I like the actress, an overweight borderline midget LT Koenig downing trained grown men didn't look believable to me, just comical. Just my opinion.

That's because you don't know anything about fighting and that's okay. :rofl:

Well...that escalated quickly.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,461
    Okay that was cool as fuck
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,972

That's because you don't know anything about fighting and that's okay. :rofl:

I was going to say, to be fair, I've seen some cats who looked like they couldn't bust a grape in a food fight take out dudes twice their size.

Everybody's a badass until some Kevin Hart-sized dude kicks you in your solarplexus and open palms you in the throat.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Welp...Secret Invasion, LMD Style
    Damn....they swapped out most of the crew. Although Daisy's LMD shouldn't be able to replicate her powers.
    What the fuck Aida?!
    I don't even want to know what the hell Aida is doing. Also....the replaced 5 of them. So either Fitz or Simmons is an LMD
    edited February 22
    I don't even want to know what the hell Aida is doing. Also....the replaced 5 of them. So either Fitz or Simmons is an LMD

No, the LMD's talking alone already mentioned that they need to replace both Fitz and Simmons. They had no reason to lie to themselves about that.

EDIT: Never mind, missed that scene. The hell? Why were they lying to each other?

EDIT: How far did they perfect this shit?
    Saitsu wrote: »

No, the LMD's talking alone already mentioned that they need to replace both Fitz and Simmons. They had no reason to lie to themselves about that.

EDIT: Never mind, missed that scene. The hell? Why were they lying to each other?

EDIT: How far did they perfect this shit?

They swerved us. There were 4 LMDs, but Daisy and Gemma weren't switched. I wondered how they'd solve the Daisy power issue. Guess they didn't solve it.
    And now Aida has COMPLETELY lost it.
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,954
    And that 10pm timeslot is just the gift that keeps on giving.
    edited February 22
    Man....that's a fucked up virtual world. I feel bad for Mack already.
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    So May is Hydra?!
    APRIL!!? Motherfucker....I guess it'll give me time to finish Mass Effect Andromeda
    Gives me time to watch Iron Fist, I'm not even mad tbh.
    Shit I had forgot about Iron Fist. Shit....I'll watch Iron Fist in a two days tops.
    edited February 22
    I knew that Daisy scene was familiar...

DB%20Ginyu%20Force%20Rekt.gif

But yeah, that entire fight scene was amazing, Chloe Bennett and Jason O'Mara brought their A-game.
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This episode was nuts.
    What was up with Jemma being dead in the virtual world? And who was Fitz actually with? May is Hydra? Daisy hooked up with Ward??

What happened to the perfect world?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Apparently in the alternate world, its okay to have your evil organizations logo on the side of the skyskraper.

For that reason, I can only conclude that Hydra is basically the SHIELD of this world, and thats why May is part of it

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,593
    This episode got me like:

rfFWukr.gif

Tekken 7: Dragnov, Kazyua
    Injustice: Black Adam, Darkseid, Batman
    SFV: Laura
    wut in the fuck.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,384
    Man AOS on that we got breaks in my breaks either way this ep was top notch and WTF on the twist.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,756
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Damn, that's cold fuckin' blooded... May gonna kill Radcliffe when she breaks free.

Too late, she got beaten to the punch
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
    mike bout to be on the marvel comics steroid routine

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,094
    edited March 6
    Karnak about to wreck folks. They better do him justice.

That image is a great storytelling of the casting done. "Ya'll know we need some non-white folks in this right?"

All jokes aside, I think they nailed Black Bolt, Maximus, Medusa and Karnak.
    Agents of Shield is back tonight.
    Well...fuck to all of this.

It's admittedly nice to see the return of Good Guy Ward since it didn't involve a half-assed redemption.

And DAMN, Aida pulls off the Evil is Sexy look with...I can't even say it. Just...damn. And she had a thing for Fitz, I knew it!
    lmfao we gone full sword art online

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Well damn, May is clever in any reality... :#