Kansas City SRK: The Cruel Thesis of Violent Gilgamesh

Comments

• MGFMGF TVC Team Joined: Posts: 494
    Good games at Maxout, it gave me a greater understanding of my characters.

My song of the whenever
    Marvel vs Capcom - Captain Commando
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOvJiKdP4g
  • FuLLBLeeDFuLLBLeeD KC SRK Supreme Godking Joined: Posts: 2,160
  • MoTheHawkMoTheHawk Just Fight. Joined: Posts: 170
    Full playlist of stream matches from MAXOUT on 10-19-2013 is now online here:

Check the video descriptions for the timestamps of the individual matches.
    Check out our monthly MAXOUT tournaments in Kansas City - Twitch Channel - Twitter - Facebook Group - YouTube Channel
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,742
    Thanks Chris and AJ.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • SFCatgirlFanaticSFCatgirlFanatic AE Tier Whore Joined: Posts: 496
    I really need to start posting again...<_<
    AE 2012: Sakura and Makoto
    KoF XIII: Yuri/Kyo/Mai
    UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Magneto
    card.png
    Hopefully more people can start making it to Fresh Pot Fridays. It would be cool to be able to do a weekly ranbat.
  • KCs NOTOR1OUSKCs NOTOR1OUS Puttin Demon Karate on the map Joined: Posts: 1,154
    I was in that blazblue vortex. I'm looking forward to getting into that game a little more this week. Hope to see all of you bums at K.O. this weekend. I think it's gonna be a great time.
    If you want to beat the man in front of you, simply cut him down.

"I've suffered enough at the hands of Chad for lesser transgressions. Fucking with Chad's wings is like fucking with his patience."--Chachi
    Can't Stop, Won't Stop, DFS eh eh eh eh
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Whoa, them Platinum changes. For some reason I like her a lot in this version. It feels like she got a damage nerf for some reason,though but I like those presents.
    My song of the whenever
  • KCs NOTOR1OUSKCs NOTOR1OUS Puttin Demon Karate on the map Joined: Posts: 1,154
    So what's the headcount looking like for Frosty Faustings?

"I've suffered enough at the hands of Chad for lesser transgressions. Fucking with Chad's wings is like fucking with his patience."--Chachi
    ^ Don't know who's all locked in but I'm seeing potentially as many as 8.

Just a reminder to everyone that KO is this Saturday. Should be our biggest tournament of the year by far. Come on out if you want to support charity and play for a chance for free entry into Final Round.

KO-ad.jpg
    Check out our monthly MAXOUT tournaments in Kansas City - Twitch Channel - Twitter - Facebook Group - YouTube Channel
    Good luck to K.O. Participants
    My song of the whenever
    KO will be going live very soon at both and
    Yo dave if you do decide to go to Frosty Faustings, reserve a spot for me please.

edited November 2013
    Next MAXOUT happens tomorrow! First month we'll be running BlazBlue:CP! Full details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/690274124340934/

Tonight's stream for Fresh Pots Friendlies will be a preview show of sorts. Tune into tonight at 6 PM CST and tomorrow at Noon CST for the hype, and of course feel free to join us if you're in the area.

And please follow us on @KCSRK to stay updated on the tournaments and to hear about future streams and events.

maxout-promo-1080.jpg

freshpotsfridayspromo-dark.jpg
    MAXOUT is now LIVE. Just casuals now, money match in SF4 between AxioM (Ryu) and HiggsBison (M.Bison) coming up soon -
    Playlist of stream matches from MAXOUT now all uploaded (or upload currently in progress), playlist here:
    Hope everybody that went to NEC had a good time, post stories here if you got any good ones. Also i may be up in the air now for Frosty Faustings, i really need to find a job before the beginning of the year.

Riverside Dojo for this week is now live, starting with BBCP: twitch.tv/kcsrk

Also new promo image!

1519692_10152023263917284_1023600955_o.jpg
    My Tournament name is going to be a bit different next time, and it's just a one time only thing.
    My song of the whenever
    Fresh Pots Fridays is back! Our first stream of 2014 kicks off w/ a FT5 in SSF4:AE between AxioM and FuLLBLeeD, and we're expecting a large turnout for Tekken Tag 2 tonight -
    OP is due for a large update, I'll get around to it sometime soon.
    If the weather's safe to drive in, I'll be at Maxout
    My song of the whenever
    Hope to see some of you bums today at Maxout.

May just enter KoF this time around.

I'm winning this.

Unfortunately we were unable to establish a solid internet connection at the venue this month, so I'm going to spin this as YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE TOURNAMENT FOOTAGE!!!!!! ... Yeah, I know. But this month some new unexpected champions were crowned, so definitely check them out.

We've moved the Riverside Dojo hookups to Saturdays! Stream is now live starting w/ KOF13, and we'll be starting a UMVC3 ranbat later tonight: twitch.tv/kcsrk
    For the next tournament, I'm going to be using a ps2 dualshock instead of an xbox 360 controller.
    I'm also learning King of Fighters a bit more seriously too. Orochinagi is useful. (The website).
    My song of the whenever
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,742
    I'll still be doing the same old shit.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    MGF wrote: »
    For the next tournament, I'm going to be using a ps2 dualshock instead of an xbox 360 controller.
    I'm also learning King of Fighters a bit more seriously too. Orochinagi is useful. (The website).

Yeah i use that a little more than dream cancel lately. Sadly got 2nd last tournament, still confident I can win the next one. Goin to omaha tomorrow may be up in the air for me depending on weather.

edited February 2014
    Heads up to the Marvel players: starting this Saturday night we're kicking off a ranbats season at the Dojo. $5 entry fee, winner takes all each week, and at the end of the 8-week season the top-scoring players will earn prizes. All of this will be livestreamed as well! Consider these hookups if you're a Marvel-head and in the area.

riverside-dojo-promo.jpg

Check the OP of this thread for info on how to get here.
    Updated thread OP with more current images for Riverside Dojo and Maxout. Thanks @MoTheHawk!
    CHANGE OF PLANS for tonight: Marvel ranbat is postponed until next week on account of the majority of the players being unable to make it in this weather.
    OK so weather permitting... this Saturday at the Dojo should be huge. First we kick off the UMVC3 ranbats season. If you're interested in participating, here's the details:

- 8 Week season
    - 5 Dollar buy-in every week
    - Winner take all, unless we go above 8 entrants, then it is 80/20 with 1st/2nd respectively
    - Top 3 get points that are used to determine top 5 @ the end of the season
    - Prizes go out to top 5 at the season's end
    - Ranbat starts at 9:30. NO EXCEPTIONS. I'll start taking entrants and fees at 9:00. The bracket is getting made at 9:30 no matter what. If you show up past 9:30 and still want to enter, I'll place you in loser's bracket but only if there are still first-round loser's bracket matches that haven't been played yet.

Secondly we'll also be having a KOF13 ranbat (format not yet decided) to determine which 5 players will represent KC in the KC vs. Omaha runback at MAXOUT in 2 weeks!

Check the original post of the thread for details on how to get here. Stream as always will be at
    It should be a good weekend...hopefully. I just watched the news and they said it's supposed to snow again this weekend.

BIG TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY. If you're in the KC area, or hell the Midwest area at all, please make an effort to make it out; you won't regret it. KOFXIII 5v5 between KC and Omaha, lots of out-of-town competition for BBCP and TTT2, Raith's return to UMVC3, and mooooooore

Full details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/529311443850161/
    MAXOUT stream is now up and running:
    KOF13 5v5 Kansas City vs. Omaha now up on Youtube. Other videos from the tournament currently being uploaded and processed in the same playlist:
    This Saturday at Riverside Dojo will be more eventful than usual, so this would be an excellent time to introduce yourself to the scene if you're thinking about it.

In prep for Final Round next week, on top of the usual UMVC3 ranbat season, we're running a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 tourney. $5 buy-in, all matches are 3 out of 5, double-elim format. The Tekken-heads will be out in full force preparing for "Tekken's major" so come on out and enjoy some hype. All other games are welcome as well; we'll even run tournaments for them if there's enough interest.

Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/222325094630214/ You can also RSVP here