Ryu X Chun-Li Project... The RCL Forever Graphic Novel

DuakeDuake Joined: Posts: 8
edited June 2013 in Fan Fiction Library
Greetings fellow SF fans!

My name is David Muich, but better known as Duake in the RCL4Ever scene. I'm not sure if many are familiar with Brian "NightDragon" Yip's fanfiction, Ryu & Chun-Li Forever..., from back around 2000, but I hope some of you remember. He has actually passed in February of 2010 in an accident, but since he was so influential, both in his writing and in person, a project has come up this year to make an actual Ryu X Chun-Li graphic novel for the fans. Brian's story is the inspiration, so it is sure to be liked by the purists and fans of the fighting couple.

A man by the name of Sean Anderson has started the project and has a team of artists who are thrilled to do it and they've already started. The blog site is here: http://ryuxchunliproject.wordpress.com/

He's a great guy and really supports the story of Ryu and Chun-Li becoming a couple. Maybe with the right push, this could turn into a commercial product. I'm going to be along for the ride with him helping with whatever I can. I actually have experience with printing and was making hand-made hard cover books for a few months. I made a hard-cover custom laminated book of Brian's story for him that is one of a kind and he received it in April of 2009. It was the only one that I made, but he was extremely grateful for it.

I'm posting this in hopes that those who cherish this Street Fighter couple could help with some artwork and/or donations to the project so it can build up more capital to keep going strong and add more content, etc. Eventually, I plan to bring RCL4Ever.com back and I will post updates and whatnot on there again. So, if you could, please help out the project or just follow it for updates.
Post edited by d3v on

Comments

• pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,885 mod
    lol wtf is this gay shit
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 922
    pherai wrote: »
    lol wtf is this gay shit

Gay? No, man. This shit is very heterosexual. It is fanfiction and, by default, very lame.
    Steam ID: NoChart
  • DuakeDuake Joined: Posts: 8
    Alright, so this is obviously the worst place to post anything like this. Thanks for being professional. This is a pretty sad site after all.
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2013
    DUAKE!

Forget those other guys. Sean's been telling me all about this! Most of the discussion for stuff like this goes in the SF Story Discussion thread, so drop by there first.
    Psychoblue wrote: »
    DUAKE!

Forget those other guys. Sean's been telling me all about this! Most of the discussion for stuff like this goes in the SF Story Discussion thread, so drop by there first.

Psychoblue! It's been a while!

So where is this thread exactly?

• PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,394
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/5/warriors-fate-street-fighter-story-thread-revived#latest

Post there for a bit, and bring some of the plot ideas into the thread. Sean was bouncing some decent ideas off of me last winter and I'd like to see them tossed around a bit with the others.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 23,601 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What's sad is that people actually care about the romantic interest of people that punch each other in the face in a fighting game.

Also if OP would google search Ryu training then he would know what his true love is.
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    http://helloracist.com/
  • nameingwaynameingway I say thee nay Joined: Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    what kind of a life does one must live to come to srk and act "professional"?
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209
    How can we be "Professional" when the site you linked us to has some hentai pics of Chun and shit.
    C'mon son...

This isn't some sincere story here.
    This is a hentai.
    KOF and AE 2012
    Holy shit I should have clicked that link. Shit is hilarioous.

I give it two badly drawn thumbs up.

screen-shot-2013-05-07-at-3-53-04-am.png
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If you want to see something really interesting, image google Ryu and Chun Li condoms. LMAO!!!
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    DanDan wrote: »
    How can we be "Professional" when the site you linked us to has some hentai pics of Chun and shit.
    C'mon son...

This is a hentai.

Seriously? Hentai. Go look up what that is. Obviously this place can't be grown up enough to even act respectfully even when they don't like something. Yes, that's the "professional" aspect I'm talking about. Again, this is a site only for children and teenagers who want to cuss at everyone and everything to get together and act stupid.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Holy shit I should have clicked that link. Shit is hilarioous.

I give it two badly drawn thumbs up.

screen-shot-2013-05-07-at-3-53-04-am.png

Okay, you draw something better and post it. No respect...
    No but for real, how much of a fucking lifetime watching loser does one have to be to in order to care about making up relationships for fictional characters. Nigga you will never get that chun li pussy no matter how many shitty fanfics you write son.
    Mains:
    angelpalm wrote: »
    No but for real, how much of a fucking lifetime watching loser does one have to be to in order to care about making up relationships for fictional characters. Nigga you will never get that chun li pussy no matter how many shitty fanfics you write son.

Um dude... That's television, movies, books, etc. Any by the way... I'm married and have 5 kids. This is a project that was inspired by my friend who was killed 3 years ago, so stop being a dick and shitting on my thread.
  • GrenGren Nash Out With Your Stash Out Joined: Posts: 1,849
    Didn't know Night died. Don't remember a whole lot about him 'cept his crazy sig that listed all the Ryu hentai pairings (including Ken). My condolences.
  • PaolochunPaolochun so that I / can say I'm on your side Joined: Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bious wrote: »
    I thought Ryu married Sakura after he defeated the invading Mortal Kombat army and saved his father Akuma from Chameleon.

603637_624534144227072_1107710388_n.jpg
    "The secret to strength is daily training."
    Chun-Li Street Fighter V training mode
  • PaolochunPaolochun so that I / can say I'm on your side Joined: Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2013
    Oh man. So sorry to hear about Night. I definitely remember that wacky sig and those avatars he managed to slip past.

Edit- oops double post.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,034
    This thread is comedy gold waiting to happen.
    C'mon son...

This is a hentai.

Fuck you!
    I went there hoping for naughty stuff and i only found sfw art and a nsfw drawing that wasn't hot at all :mad:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited June 2013
    Wait wait wait, so Night died?

For reals. Seriously my bad man. The site is still gay as fuck but Night was a chill ass dude.

My condolences.

Edit: Now I feel like an ass.

Post edited by angelpalm on
    Mains:
    Yes, Brian was killed in an accident on February 26, 2010. This project is dedicated to him. Yes, the site isn't all too eye candyish, but oh well. All I was hoping for was respect for the undertaking of such a project for a lost friend. Please don't trash this thread as all I'm trying to do is get the word out. Constructive criticism is welcome, but not stupid ass comments.
    Fan Fiction section is your best bet for better discussion on the matter. GD threads (especially those that should have been in other sections)... tend to end up like this.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,397 mod
    Moved to the proper section.

I really love it when people don't check out all the sub-forums to verify where they should post their thread and just assume that it should fall under GD... not.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • DanDanDanDan Yeah! Joined: Posts: 1,209
    Hecatom wrote: »
    This thread is comedy gold waiting to happen.
    C'mon son...

This is a hentai.

Fuck you!
    I went there hoping for naughty stuff and i only found sfw art and a nsfw drawing that wasn't hot at all :mad:
    Fuck me!
    I ain't gay! :mad:
    Ok, the pics were questionable given the whole "I wanna make a lovey dovey Ryu and Chun Story where they live happily ever after"

KOF and AE 2012