Super Smash Bros. General - Patience and Spacing....or Whine and Moan

1111311141115111611171119»

Comments

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,397
    SRK SMASH THREAD: PO AND DRE COMPETE TO SEE WHO HAS THE SMALLER DICK

My submission for next thread name

Dre wins that one all day, every day.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,764 admin
    Pick a worthy thread creator amongst you, have them create that, and then we'll lock this old thread and link it to the new one. :tup:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,407
    edited March 29
    I nominate myself based on my clearly superior thread making title.
    I'd nominate Sonichuman again, but he's not here as much sadly. If he's willing and thinks he's a good pick, he gets my vote
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 PUT ME IN YOUR DAMN CROSSOVER GAME OR ELSE Joined: Posts: 3,846
    edited March 29
    Frankly, I'm amazed we made it this far before someone noticed.

I nominate any of the following, since I don't expect them to abuse the privilege too much:
    - @Sonichuman
    - @Colonel-Gilgamesh
    - @LordWilliam1234
    - @Red Rick Dias
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,020
    edited March 29
    Someone who plays the game
    I vote po
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,270
    Ha ha ha, you seriously think I'm suited to be in charge of any damn thing at this point? I'm flattered, but the faith is misplaced.

I have neither the time nor the goodwill to do so left in me at this point. Thank you all the same, Unsaxon.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,397
    Davidstar wrote: »
    Someone who plays the game
    I vote po

Actually... that's a perfect title...

SRK SMASH THREAD: Y'ALL COWARDS DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Scientist Joined: Posts: 20,335
    I'm no good with thread names so I'm out of the running.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,332
    SRK Smash General Thread, goodbye 4 year old thread!
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,273
    Ill do it since im always here and all
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 17,931
    I am willing to make a new thread even if I'm not here as much. Again more than likely it's probably gonna get ported to Switch. If someone else is really up for making the thread I'm not going to oppose them though. If you do I'd suggest moving all the stuff in the OP to the new thread. What would you guys wanna do?
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,407
    Sonichuman wrote: »
    I am willing to make a new thread even if I'm not here as much. Again more than likely it's probably gonna get ported to Switch. If someone else is really up for making the thread I'm not going to oppose them though. If you do I'd suggest moving all the stuff in the OP to the new thread. What would you guys wanna do?

You go ahead and do it, SH. Consider it 2 votes in your favor, one from me and one from Unsaxon.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
This discussion has been closed.